PAMM Technology

Become a Master
or a Follower

JOIN PAMM SERVICE

Thread: EURUSD Analysis

Bullish
    Thanks

Default EURUSD Analysis

On the open, there was a significant bounce.

The low Friday was 1.3517 and during the Asian session we saw levels hit Friday's high at 1.3735 and then pull back.

Something to keep in mind however is two things.

1) The rise occured during the Asian session ... and Japan has a holiday today meaning that volumes were thin.

2 ) The initial gap was due to profit taking from a 200 point drop.

This caused some late shorts to end up hitting stops, pushing the cross even higher.

In short, a relatively small number of people being stopped out pushed the cross up due to thin volumes.

We are now seeing levels come back down and moving sideways across the european session.

The US session of late has shown a propensity to push EURUSD higher. HOWEVER, I do not believe this will be the case today.

I am looking for EURUSD to return to Friday's low and probably fall as many as 50 pips beyond that.

I have long term technical and fundamental analsis for EURUSD, GBPUSD, and AUDUSD. This analysis not only includes technical information across a wide range of indicators, but just as importantly, fundamental analysis, INCLUDING information from major central banks where I have contacts.

If you are interested in this PM me.
    Last edited by PipDoctor; 03-23-2009 at 12:25 PM.

Bullish
    Thanks

Take a look at EURUSD hourly, set it up with Awesome Oscillator and Stochastic (14,5,5). Both are confirming the downtrend that started over 4 hours ago as is MACD.

HOWEVER, I do see a largely sideways movement with only a very slight down slant for about another hour or two until the US session is well underway before any real movement happens.

Bullish
    Thanks

One more thing ....

For the last 30 minutes EURUSD has been trading in a very narrow range. This means that technical indicators on the short term charts (1M and 5M) will be unreliable until movement begins.

Be distrustful of technical indicators on those charts until price breaks below 1.3610 ... and waiting until 1.3600 would be safer.

Bullish
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PipDoctor View Post
    I am looking for EURUSD to return to Friday's low and probably fall as many as 50 pips beyond that.
    Significant downward movement has now started.

One could set up a williams percentage range on default settings using a 1M chart.

Wait for williams to CLOSE above -20, then CLOSE below -20 as a safe entry point.

Hope this helps

Bullish
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PipDoctor View Post
    The EURUSD cross is already well below Friday's low and will likely hit the 50 pip below mark within 2 hours. In the signals board I posted this:

Short Entry at 1.3575 ... 2 orders

Short term order
    TP at 1.3545
    SL at 1.3625

Long term order
    TP at 1.3200 (If you have a longer term horizon like I do, this could be 1.2800)
    SL at 1.3738

The short term order triggered and has exited on 30 pips of profit, and did so in only about an hour.

Piplet
    Thanks

good analysis.hope it works

Bullish
    Thanks

Resistance/Support
    R: 1.4339/1.4363/1.4422
    S: 1.4246/1.4208/1.4160

Bullish
    Thanks

Despite intra-day brief breach of 1.4332, lack
    of follow through buying n current retreat fm 1.43
    39 suggest consolidation below there is in store,
    however, break of 1.4272 sup is needed to signal a
    temp. top is formed, 1.4240/45.

Bullish
    Thanks

EURUSD The euro is approaching the resistance zone of 1.4620-1.4720 formed by the 61.8% retracement of the 1.6035-1.2330 decline and the top side of the last trend reversal attempt reached on December 18th. While no extended pullback affects the current uptrend, the said bullish target should be reached within the next 2 weeks. Intra-day sentiment is positive and a potential retracement may target the 1.4190-1.4215 support region. Below the said support, selling may emerge favoring further

Thanks

what is your analysis for this week?

ELITETRADER

hi,everybody doing good on trade ?god bless all of u

Thanks
    Thanked 2,472 Times in 1,447 Posts

This topic is being updated for further discussions...