We BuyWe Sell
$1.8467$1.9038

Thread: Server Crashes

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Default Server Crashes

These are getting quite unbearable. Currently unable to logon since getting logged off at 23:41:05. This includes your backup servers. This happened last week as well (and if you see the thread from last week, you'll see it was not just my computer).

THIS IS WAY TOO FREQUENT! I get tinier ones that happen every day from up to a minute at a time. I've run a test in metatrader and it says everythign is ok with my connection.

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Back up, so was logged off for 17 mins, luckily at a slow time in the market. You guys really need to work on your infrastructure.

Director of FXOpen Aus FXOjafar's Avatar
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Updates from Metaquotes were added to our infrastructure last week. It has been stable since.
    Jafar Calley - Director
    FXOpen AU Pty Ltd
    Level 26 • 1 Bligh Street
    Sydney NSW 2000
    Australia
    AFSL:412871 ABN:61 143 678 719
    http://www.fxopenaus.com

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Nope crashed again tonight, right now frozen for the past ten mins. My internet is obviously still working. My metaquotes still has the Nov. 2008 build.

These freezes are starting to cost me pips.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JasonB824 View Post
    Nope crashed again tonight, right now frozen for the past ten mins. My internet is obviously still working. My metaquotes still has the Nov. 2008 build.

These freezes are starting to cost me pips.
    Hi

For now and today i dont see any price movement freezes. All working fine here since market open on 0.00a.m server time. maybe u can post what time the server stop working.

Maybe u need to check u server setup on bar connection n please un-tick the Data Center Auto-Configuration to get more stabled server connected.

Thanks

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

by the way, where is the server located?