BUY FXO Forum Shares
Shares in the BANK:
We BuyWe Sell
$1.8773$1.9354

Thread: I can't enter Any trade With $25 ( standard A/c )

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Default I can't enter Any trade With $25 ( standard A/c )

I got $25 for forum posting ....

While trying to Put order in usd/chf. ( sell order ) and eur/usd. ( buy order ) ...

and tried some other pairs ... But it shows " not enough money "

$25 is min For standard A/c ...

My A/c : 159871

{{{ for cents A/c 20cents locked For sell order Usd/chf .... And 1 pip equal to 1 cents ...

For Standard A/c 1 pip equal to 1 Doller ... How much Doller locked As Margin ( 1:200 ) }}}
    sorry for my bad english

FXOpen Customers Support FXSupporter's Avatar
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Hello senthil!
    You can not trade with $25 if you use 1:200 leverage, you should switch to 1:500, you can do it from MyFXOpen-->SETTINGS-->PERSONAL
    But even with 1:500 and $25 you will not be able to trade ALL pairs, only the cheapest ones. And eur/usd 0.10 lot costs $26, so $25 will not be enough to trade this pair, 0.10 lot of usd/chf will cost you about $24, so you will be able to trade usd/chf but not eur/usd
    Last edited by FXSupporter; 02-25-2009 at 01:32 PM.

FXMALAY Supporter cool user learn2biz's Avatar
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

with only $25 and 1:500 leverage ... u have very tight margin trading AUDUSD/NZDUSD/USDJPY .. furthermore, bonus $25 from bonus posting cannot be withdraw. Only profit can be withdraw ....
    Indicator utk lihat margin requirement/leverage/spread/server time (bg anda yg hairan kenapa 'not enough money') - download sini atau rujuk laman web.
    Pada yg ingin verify akaun, TOLONG la baca link ini
    U punya nasi u makan, dia punya nasi dia makan. Apa salah kita makan sama-sama?
    Pastikan buang browser cookies/cache sebelum buka akaun baru di www.fxmalay.com

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FXSupporter View Post
    Hello senthil!
    You can not trade with $25 if you use 1:200 leverage, you should switch to 1:500, you can do it from MyFXOpen-->SETTINGS-->PERSONAL
    But even with 1:500 and $25 you will not be able to trade ALL pairs, only the cheapest ones. And eur/usd 0.10 lot costs $26, so $25 will not be enough to trade this pair, 0.10 lot of usd/chf will cost you about $24, so you will be able to trade usd/chf but not eur/usd
    Thanks ... For your Answer ....

I will change the leverage ....
    sorry for my bad english