We BuyWe Sell
$1.8526$1.9099

Thread: why 100$ bonus in only one one time

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Thumbs up why 100$ bonus in only one one time

is it possible to make it ope as every 10 lots we get 100$ bonus like some other companies do if you do that it will be god advantege for the company

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

it would be nice but it's not possible. think yourself, there are no free lunches, if broker really would offer it, they would be soon bankrupt, and to maintain business they should steal money from traders 24/5.

Director of FXOpen Aus FXOjafar's Avatar
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hesham_bakr View Post
    is it possible to make it ope as every 10 lots we get 100$ bonus like some other companies do if you do that it will be god advantege for the company
    The $100 10 lots promotion is just a one off deal. However, if you would like to get ongoing 1/2 pip rebates, meaning $50 every time you made $10 lots, you could always give rebatefx.com a try
    Jafar Calley - Director
    FXOpen AU Pty Ltd
    Level 26 • 1 Bligh Street
    Sydney NSW 2000
    Australia
    AFSL:412871 ABN:61 143 678 719
    http://www.fxopenaus.com

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

thank you mr rebatefx your offer is very great but i insest on my suggestion
    because as you know forex market is very dagerous and you can make profit
    in ten position and after that you lose all these profits in one wrong poition
    so if the company made this 10 lot bonus and lets say it will be one time each month i say if i made 100 lot in a month i only get this 100 dollar for the 10 lot in this month this will give me chance in having some of my commision i payied to the company during the month and this is not interfer with your work because it,s another system which should go in parallel because it,s applied for all positions and lots not only the 10 lots
    please produce this suggestion to the board of the fxopen company and i hope they can go for it soon
    best regards

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

thank you mr rebatefx your offer is very great but i insest on my suggestion
    because as you know forex market is very dagerous and you can make profit
    in ten position and after that you lose all these profits in one wrong poition
    so if the company made this 10 lot bonus and lets say it will be one time each month i say if i made 100 lot in a month i only get this 100 dollar for the 10 lot in this month this will give me chance in having some of my commision i payied to the company during the month and this is not interfer with your work because it,s another system which should go in parallel because it,s applied for all positions and lots not only the 10 lots
    please produce this suggestion to the board of the fxopen company and i hope they can go for it soon
    best regards
    Sorry, but the once off bonus for 10 lots volume is not going to be changed any time soon as far as I know.
    Jafar Calley - Director
    FXOpen AU Pty Ltd
    Sydney NSW 2000
    Australia

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Don't even think about the bonuses bro..
    They're just fishing with you..

After you've transacted total of 10 lots, it is 1 million of the base currency with each pip costing $100. If you win 100 pip per lot, you would have $100k already in your account. A hundred dollar of so called "bonus" doesn't make a difference in your account by that time. The bonus is meaningless since you win or lose $100 per pip already..

that's if you win.. On the contrary, 90% of the people won't even survive to open total 10 lots.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by prolog View Post
    Don't even think about the bonuses bro..
    They're just fishing with you..

After you've transacted total of 10 lots, it is 1 million of the base currency with each pip costing $100. If you win 100 pip per lot, you would have $100k already in your account. A hundred dollar of so called "bonus" doesn't make a difference in your account by that time. The bonus is meaningless since you win or lose $100 per pip already..

that's if you win.. On the contrary, 90% of the people won't even survive to open total 10 lots.
    I think you're maths is a little off there

1.00 lots x 100 pips is about $1000. So x 10 that's $10,000. Not $100k.

And you are mistaken about how many people get the bonus. I took a sampling of 150 active clients under my IB and 9 of them got $100 bonus this month and others in that selection may have had it before since many of them have been long term clients.

Don't be cynical. Just trade carefully, slowly and surely. Don't take too much risk on board and don't over trade or try to force a position out of the market. You will soon get to 10 lots with patience.
    Jafar Calley - Director
    FXOpen AU Pty Ltd
    Sydney NSW 2000
    Australia

Elder Analyst
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Actually it is still much more viable to get bonus on standard account, then trade 1000 micro lot for that 1$ bonus on micro...LOL, now, that is something to reach if you have 1 lot or less positions, ie truly micro your account as it is....

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lizerzoltan View Post
    Actually it is still much more viable to get bonus on standard account, then trade 1000 micro lot for that 1$ bonus on micro...LOL, now, that is something to reach if you have 1 lot or less positions, ie truly micro your account as it is....
    If you consider 10.00 micro lots is the same as 0.10 lots standard, you will not have to trade too much more to reach 1000 micro lots which is equal to 10.00 standard lots.
    Jafar Calley - Director
    FXOpen AU Pty Ltd
    Sydney NSW 2000
    Australia

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Hi, its nice if fxopen is able to give out more $100 bonuses. However, not necessary to give out $100 every 10 lots maybe $100 every three or six months.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

As RebateFX mentioned above FXOPEN itself may not offer continued bonuses after the first 10 lots however there are several companies, ours included, that offer rebates which add up to nearly the same dollar amount and NEVER stop paying as long as you keep trading.

Our company, Get Paid 2 Trade, pays from 0.6 to 0.8 pips per round-turn lot, so you could continue to see "bonuses" of up to $80 every time you close 10 lots...for AS LONG AS YOU KEEP TRADING.
    FXOpenMexico : Forex en Espa�ol
    *FXOpenMexico is a Bilingual Partner of FXOPEN Offering Services in English and Spanish

Get Paid 2 Trade : Rebates for Active Traders : Reembolsos por Corredores Activos

EARN REBATES FROM 0.6 to 0.8 PIPS PER LOT

No 4 PIP Minimum applies, earn rebates on ALL your trades

No hay un minimo de 4 PIPs, ganas tus reembolsos en TODO tus operaciones

Tambien Hablamos Espa�ol