$1.8426$1.8996
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Starforex Enterprise

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Default Starforex Enterprise

Hi all Malaysia trader , this few day i saw an advertisment from China Press ,

they want to sell their product from RM3k which is call "star signal 1.48" .

their system is very simple , buy sell just follow the signal .

well i just hope trader here if u know about their service pls provide more information here .

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by degeneration View Post
    Hi all Malaysia trader , this few day i saw an advertisment from China Press ,

they want to sell their product from RM3k which is call "star signal 1.48" .

their system is very simple , buy sell just follow the signal .

well i just hope trader here if u know about their service pls provide more information here .
    not interested since there are lots of similar system we can get here for free or a fraction of that price...

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by katsumoto View Post
    not interested since there are lots of similar system we can get here for free or a fraction of that price...
    how much does it cost and how good it is? are there any tests available or not?

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Default hi

Quote Originally Posted by scheinwerfer View Post
    how much does it cost and how good it is? are there any tests available or not?
    The Cost is RM3k , no testing and no demo , show i not buy it , but we just follow the signal buy and sell , is very easy , but i worry there just scammer and the indicator will repain....

they tell me all the indicator not repain and not delay ...

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by katsumoto View Post
    where u from ? do u meet the seller ? i already meet the seller but i havent try to trade , u can call the seller and meetup with him then u can see the demo .

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by degeneration View Post
    where u from ? do u meet the seller ? i already meet the seller but i havent try to trade , u can call the seller and meetup with him then u can see the demo .
    yeah.. i agree with bro katsumoto.. why must pay when you can get it free from this forum... i mean not that system.. but i believe.. as long as you agree with one system, and know how it work... you can make profit...

.. then come the biggest challange that can destroy the deposit ... greed and fear..

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

in this forum got a lot of free product that have been tested..all products have the proof of the profits...the important is "MADE IN MALAYSIA"
    "in forex"

"trade what u see not what u think "

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Angry dun buy it!!!u will regret!!!

i bought the software last month, cost 3k.

i follow all the signals to buy/sell/exit but it still make me loss like hell!!actually the buy/sell signal will dissapear after few hours if the software detected wrong trend, example- u follow the BUY signal to buy, after few hours u found tat ur transaction loss a lot of money n u check back the chart, the buy signal is already missing. it will only show the correct signal in the chart. when the seller show u the software, u can only c the correct signal, u will think this sofware is perfect!!

actually using this software worse than i invest myself without the software!!the seller is called darren. i can say tat he has no forex knowledge at all. all the beginner follow his method to invest sure loss!! most of my frens was cheated by him, all of my frens loss money with his software. he keep asking u to practice more if he know u loss money(follow signal also need to practice?!funny..) so...pls do not trust him n buy the software!!better save the 3k.

i swear...wat i told above is not lying!!

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alex708 View Post
    i bought the software last month, cost 3k.

i follow all the signals to buy/sell/exit but it still make me loss like hell!!actually the buy/sell signal will dissapear after few hours if the software detected wrong trend, example- u follow the BUY signal to buy, after few hours u found tat ur transaction loss a lot of money n u check back the chart, the buy signal is already missing. it will only show the correct signal in the chart. when the seller show u the software, u can only c the correct signal, u will think this sofware is perfect!!

actually using this software worse than i invest myself without the software!!the seller is called darren. i can say tat he has no forex knowledge at all. all the beginner follow his method to invest sure loss!! most of my frens was cheated by him, all of my frens loss money with his software. he keep asking u to practice more if he know u loss money(follow signal also need to practice?!funny..) so...pls do not trust him n buy the software!!better save the 3k.

i swear...wat i told above is not lying!!
    tq for the info bro.. so now on we know the product is scam.. tq for the alert.

Intraday Master
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

most of traders at this forum like study from "gurus silat" like bro wha use jurus merdekarama, bro warhead jurus MBT, bro forextrading jurus green pips and more gurus. No need paid JUST "bertapa" with the tehcnic defend ur gurus

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

today i c the advertisement at china press again..the advertisement size bigger than last time..must b a lot of victims were cheated n let the seller earn damn much...1 person 3k.....10ppl 30k...100ppl 300k...walau eh~~ zero cost...

all the frens here...pls tell ur frens dun buy the rubbish software n become the next victim!

p/s. any victim was cheated pls leave a msg here...let more ppl know about it..

ivan lee

Default Starforex Work Very Good For Me Actually...

I bought the trading systems (STAR SIGNAL 1.48) a couple month ago (friend refer) and am extremely happy with it so far. These are trend following systems that are easy to follow and have clearly defined entry rules and a few types of exits that can be selected according to the trader's personality. I've been able to be profitable trading according to the system rules that are supplied. In the beginning I had a tendency to not be disciplined enough to follow the rules and it showed. Once I became consistent my results showed it.

As far as i found a member in this forum complaint about the signal repainting, it's not what I've found. The "starforex" indicators in the system can change over time but this is because you're looking at them on a higher time frame than the chart you're trading on. It's a price to pay to monitor 4 different time frames on the same lower time frame chart, but it doesn't change the way the system is traded, or how a trade is exited once entered since the indicators used for exits operate only on the time frame being traded and do not change further back on the chart.

If I had the chance to buy these systems again with the knowledge I've gained about them after using them for a few months I'd definitely buy them again, in fact I'd probably be willing to pay more than the asking price as I think you get a lot more than you pay for.

their in charge person also very friendly and helpful , i usually go back their office sometime for software upgrade and sharing with other members , darren is willing to entertain me impatient and guide me hand holding . he always ask me to practice more on the demo acc first to familiar with the system on trading. To be fair , i am not working with starforex nor have any relation with them , i just give my personal opinion abt the system . Its no 100% system in the world , but if you utilizes in correct way , its work !

Director of FXOpen Aus FXOjafar's Avatar
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

If the above post isn't blatantly cheerleading, I will eat my socks after a good workout. :/
    Jafar Calley - Director
    FXOpen AU Pty Ltd
    Level 26 • 1 Bligh Street
    Sydney NSW 2000
    Australia
    AFSL:412871 ABN:61 143 678 719
    http://www.fxopenaus.com

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Hi Mr Alex,

I am from Malaysia. I met Darren Yaw 3 times but i didn't buy from him because of too costly for me.

I would like to experience on the demo using this star signal ver 1.48. Can u kindly send it to me. Really appreaciate if u can help me in this

Thanks
    Peter Ng
    hei, peter. alex brought it by rm3k....then u trying to get it for free?
    no free lunch in this world
    pls la...bro.....a lot system outside there is free.....try to understand the price is more useful than u use indicator.....

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Default starforex is a real deal ....stop blame if you dont understand how to use !

I am friend of darren yaw (starforex managing director) and graduate from the workshop 3 month ago. i start trading forex by 2006 , and had stop for a while after losing some ""serious money" when i first staring my forex dream.here i would like to share some of my opinion how i work with this company.
    before i meet darren,i had spent so over RM 10,000 for all the EA , manual trading indicator , and all those so call "forex workshop" that available in town , (K""""HORE M), (lily th'''h), (Sam...c ) none of them can consistent generate profit for me in my live trade, But the best money i've ever spent is purchasing this *starforex system * i can swear to god , wat i said is 100% real , The system is simple ,clear concise and factual. i had meetup with darren few time after i purchased the system , the signal is generate when the system is detecting a very strong market strength and unusual price action . this have to confirm with the *currency strength meter " that come with the system. i normally enter the trade only when the meter showing strength point with more than 100 point , sticking with this rule i can normally grap in 50 to 80 pips in some medium trend and exit the trade just when i saw the candlestick colour become lighter ..
    The system now is upgrade to 3.0 with even more accurate and stable .. i just got the updated from darren last week . i am USING the system now in my day trade, so far i can said its work at least until now is still generate profit most of the time .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast