Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: FAPTurbo EA users in FXOpen?

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Default FAPTurbo EA users in FXOpen?

Dear FXOpen admin, manager & forum mods,

I'm a user of an EA callled FAPTurbo. This commercial EA is very famous on the net, because of its high degree of profit. The EA use scalping trading style. AFAIK FXOpen allow this kind of trading style. But recent few days I noticed that FXOpen tried to stop me to gain profit with this EA by doing some "price manipulation" with EURGBP & EURCHF pairs. The most recent one was today at the end of US session (February 4th, 23:31 server time). I compared the EURGBP chart with 3 other brokers (15m TF), only from FXOpen that I didn't get profit. Here is the proof:

[IMG]i44.tinypic.com/345oar8.jpg[/IMG]

If you can't see the pic, just click the attached thumbnail bellow

I want to know, please tell me honestly. Are you cheating on FapTurbo EA users? Because only from you I get this kind of treatment, not from other brokers. Please don't hold us FAPTurbo users for trying to get some little profit here by doing "price manipulation". I believe you're an honest brokers, but if you cheat you have broken the Islamic sharia Law.

Regards

FAPTurbo EA user
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 345oar8.jpg  
    Last edited by filippo2000; 02-06-2009 at 11:12 AM.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by filippo2000 View Post
    Dear FXOpen admin, manager & forum mods,

I'm a user of an EA callled FAPTurbo. This commercial EA is very famous on the net, because of its high degree of profit. The EA use scalping trading style. AFAIK FXOpen allow this kind of trading style. But recent few days I noticed that FXOpen tried to stop me to gain profit with this EA by doing some "price manipulation" with EURGBP & EURCHF pairs. The most recent one was today at the end of US session (February 4th, 23:31 server time). I compared the EURGBP chart with 3 other brokers (15m TF), only from FXOpen that I didn't get profit. Here is the proof:

[IMG]i44.tinypic.com/345oar8.jpg[/IMG]

If you can't see the pic, just browse this URL: i44.tinypic.com/345oar8.jpg

I want to know, please tell me honestly. Are you cheating on FapTurbo EA users? Because only from you I get this kind of treatment, not from other brokers. Please don't hold us FAPTurbo users for trying to get some little profit here by doing "price manipulation". I believe you're an honest brokers, because if you cheat you have broken the Islamic sharia Law.

Regards

FAPTurbo EA user
    Hi

If u have any query please send an email to [email protected] and [email protected]. then explain more detail what u problem facing now.

Thanks

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nonamer View Post
    Hi

If u have any query please send an email to [email protected] and [email protected]. then explain more detail what u problem facing now.

Thanks
    If you view the picture I posted, I think the problem is very clear.

If FXOpen admin/manager know about my account details, I'm afraid my account will be closed, because I suspected FXOpen for price manipulation (I give them a bad name of course), so I wrote this post anonimously

Please just forward my post about my complaint to them as representative of FapTurbo EA user. I believe a lot of FXOpen customers that use this EA will agree with me about my complaint, because this problem is not only affecting me, but all of FapTurbo users at FXOpen, especially after what happened recently with EURGBP pair.

If this problem countinue, I will be very very disappointed, because initially I believe FXOpen is an honest broker.
    Last edited by filippo2000; 02-05-2009 at 05:37 PM.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by filippo2000 View Post
    If you view the picture I posted, I think the problem is very clear.

If FXOpen admin/manager know about my account details, I'm afraid my account will be closed, because I suspected FXOpen for price manipulation (I give them a bad name of course), so I wrote this post anonimously

Please just forward my post to them about my complaint as representative of FapTurbo EA user. I believe a lot of FXOpen customers that use this EA will agree with me about my complaint, because this problem is not only affecting me, but all of FapTurbo users at FXOpen, especially after what happened recently with EURGBP pair.

If this problem countinue, I will be very very disappointed, because initially I believe FXOpen is an honest broker.
    Hi,

If u have complaint u need to send to that email, if not how we can check n trace the error. Besides all client get the same price. So if anything wrong quote price, we can check. FXOPEN dont need to manipulate the quote price to get the profit, FXOPEN earn profit from spread. More u trade n closed, more profit for FXOPEN earn from spread each trade.

If you have a complaint, please send it to [email protected] and they will look at your problem and act accordingly. If the broker is at fault, you will be refunded.

Thanks

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nonamer View Post
    Hi,

If u have complaint u need to send to that email, if not how we can check n trace the error. Besides all client get the same price. So if anything wrong quote price, we can check. FXOPEN dont need to manipulate the quote price to get the profit, FXOPEN earn profit from spread. More u trade n closed, more profit for FXOPEN earn from spread each trade.

If you have a complaint, please send it to [email protected] and they will look at your problem and act accordingly. If the broker is at fault, you will be refunded.

Thanks
    No, I don't need a refund becoz I have covered my loss with another trade. I know all clients get the same price, but it was wrong price!! Especially right after FapTurbo EA open position at EURGBP pair as I mentioned before.

I post my complain here becoz I want to gather opinion from other forum members too, especially FAPTurbo users.

My advice to FXOpen, I understand if FXOpen has different price quote at the same time with other brokers, but at least the chart pattern should be the same or similar with other brokers as general of course. If you compare the picture I posted before, the difference is obvious and specifically affect Fapturbo users.

How can I win at other brokers but at the same time loss at FXOpen with the same EA & same/similar entry point?
    Last edited by filippo2000; 02-05-2009 at 07:30 AM.

Director of FXOpen Aus FXOjafar's Avatar
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Hello Flippo2000.

I assure you there is no conspiracy against FAP Turbo. What you have here is completely normal in the forex market. Different brokers have different prices more often than you realise.

I checked a few brokers just now for comparison.

**** had the highest quote for eur/gbp, closely followed by Oanda who was consistantly 3-5 pips below ****, and then by FXOpen who was 5-7 pips below ****.

So, which broker has the correct price? The answer is, ALL of them.

The forex market has no central authority on quotes, so every broker will give you a different price. This is absolutely normal.
    Jafar Calley - Director
    FXOpen AU Pty Ltd
    Level 26 • 1 Bligh Street
    Sydney NSW 2000
    Australia
    AFSL:412871 ABN:61 143 678 719
    http://www.fxopenaus.com

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

So why the EURGBP price suddenly dropped right after FAPTurbo open position? While other brokers didn't. After that the difference in price with other brokers widen 10 to 15 points??? As I told you before the entry point is the same/similar with other brokers. What was normal about that????

Maybe this shows that liquidity provider of FXOpen didn't have enough liquidity when FAPTurbo users enter the trade. But man, if FXOpen (or their LP) didn't have enough liquidity, why FXOpen executed my trade? I rather get off quotes rather than my trade executed but my charts "manipulated" & I lost becoz of that. Let the fastest traders get their trade executed rather than all executed but the price been "manipulated".

I don't see the point of fixed spread offered by FXOpen, if I as a scalping trader don't get benefit from it. If FXOpen doesn't conspire against FAPTurbo users, then maybe the LP that conspire against us.

BTW why I couldn't post image in this forum? Is there a restriction for posting image or URL?
    Last edited by filippo2000; 02-05-2009 at 05:28 PM.

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

I think you are right filippo. They did manipulate it down 15 pips. I got stuck in that same trade too. This is broker manipulation pure and simple. It really ticks me off that they TRY to explain it away by saying that there are different quotes from different brokers. Sure I get that. BUT, a 15 pip spike down right after the buy is pure manipulation. Proof that FXOpen trades against you. I'm just disgusted.

As you can see the reply has to do with different quotes. Well how about the 15 pip spike down- ADDRESS THAT!
    Last edited by nonamer; 02-05-2009 at 02:09 PM. Reason: back to back post in short time

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Default hey

i was thinking of coming over. now i am going somewhere else. seeing this.

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

I hope it's not true. I was about about to trade live with Fxopen using Fapturbo EA.

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

@fofx

Just experience it by yourself, dont forget to compare the price movement with other brokers (attach other brokers's demo with FAPTurbo if you can). If what happened to me not occur again in the future, well that's good. Maybe FXOpen pay attention to my complaint.

But if the "price manipulation" continue, well its time to move on to another broker I guess. FAPTurbo users not welcomed here (or maybe all profitable traders?).
    Last edited by filippo2000; 02-05-2009 at 05:22 PM.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

I can categorically deny that FXOpen manipulates the trades of any trader let alone anyone using FAP Turbo. Feel free to try elsewhere but when you learn that the nature of the Forex market means that there is no fixed central location for prices and you want to return to us and experience our future service upgrades, you will be welcomed.

The idea that FXOpen is trying to screw you is ludicrous. We make money on your trading volume. In other words, we want you to trade more, not less. Making you lose is not in our best interests as a broker.
    Jafar Calley - Director
    FXOpen AU Pty Ltd
    Sydney NSW 2000
    Australia

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Ludicrous. Really? Explain the 15 pip immediate drawdown. This is not a NATURAL price move. Direct your attention simply to THIS question.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aagarcia View Post
    Ludicrous. Really? Explain the 15 pip immediate drawdown. This is not a NATURAL price move. Direct your attention simply to THIS question.
    Why aren't ALL brokers quoting exactly the same prices at exactly the same time? As I have said before. Forex is a decentralised market. Every broker has different sources for their prices. FXOpen is not different. A 5 or 10 or 15 pip difference is normal between brokers.

But hey, don't take my word for it. Try to learn something about the market you have entered before subscribing to conspiracy theories please.
    The FX market is an unofficial decentralised market so there is no central exchange as there is for common stocks or futures. Prices are set by agreement between buyers and sellers. This means that FX prices may vary between different points at a particular time - there is no official quoted price.
    http://fxtradingguide.com/forex-market-overview/
    Jafar Calley - Director
    FXOpen AU Pty Ltd
    Sydney NSW 2000
    Australia

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Here we go again with the 15 pip difference. It is NOT a difference it is an immediate spike down and then after that it equalized with the rest of the platforms. You are dealing against us. Period. Buy hey, you're not going to admit that.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast