$1.8467$1.9038

Thread: Support Request.

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Default Support Request.

Hi,

I am not sure where the support ticket system is. I sent an email regarding my problem to [email protected] but I received a reply asking me to send it to o [email protected] with these details :

1. Account number

2. Ticket numbers

3. Description of the problem

Since I didn't know how to submit a support ticket, I am submitting my support request here.

Here a copy of the content of the email I sent :

Hi,

Why is it that I get disconnected all of a sudden ? This has happened a few times before.... but this is the first time it happened while I was in an active trade. And the trade has got closed below the SL. Please check my account and recitfy it accordingly.

Trade entry gbp/usd @ 1.4478 , SL@ 1.4483 but trade closed@ 1.4478

I always connect to your main server (FXOpen Trading Server). But still I have been experiencing this problem of getting disconnected all of a sudden and not able to connect immediately thereafter. On one occasion it took more than 1 hour before I was able to reconnect. But this time it was less than 5mins.

My account is : 154142 (this is the main account)

My current trading account is the micro account 154823 which I am currently using.

Thank you.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rwa View Post
    Hi,

I am not sure where the support ticket system is. I sent an email regarding my problem to [email protected] but I received a reply asking me to send it to o [email protected] with these details :

1. Account number

2. Ticket numbers

Since I didn't know how to submit a support ticket, I am submitting my support request here.

Here a copy of the content of the email I sent :

Hi,

Why is it that I get disconnected all of a sudden ? This has happened a few times before.... but this is the first time it happened while I was in an active trade. And the trade has got closed below the SL. Please check my account and recitfy it accordingly.

I always connect to your main server (FXOpen Trading Server). But still I have been experiencing this problem of getting disconnected all of a sudden and not able to connect immediately thereafter. On one occasion it took more than 1 hour before I was able to reconnect. But this time it was less than 5mins.

My current trading account is the micro account 154823 which I am currently using.

Thank you.
    Hi,

Any complaint should submit to [email protected] with full detail what u complaint.

Please tell me what time u trade n u sell or buy so maybe we can help to explain 1st...
    Look likely more on buy position with S/L already set on profit side(locking profit) .
    U also can check any comment leave on u history meta4.

About no connection, its all about u internet connection not stable to reach our server.
    Because our platform are great n working fine.

Thanks

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nonamer View Post
    Hi,

Any complaint should submit to [email protected] with full detail what u complaint.

Please tell me what time u trade n u sell or buy so maybe we can help to explain 1st...
    Look likely more on buy position with S/L already set on profit side(locking profit) .
    U also can check any comment leave on u history meta4.

About no connection, its all about u internet connection not stable to reach our server.
    Because our platform are great n working fine.

Thanks
    Thank u for ur response.

The time of the trade is : 2009.02.04 17:03 to 2009.02.04 17:06

There was no TP. If you take a look you will understand.

Also, there is nothing wrong with my broadband internet connection. If there was something wrong with my internet connection then I will not be able to connect to your demo server or to the ODI demo server whilst I am unable to connect to your main (live) server.

The last time I had this problem I also posted on another FXO forum where a few other traders also experienced the same problem.

I would appreciate it in the meantime if you can make the necessary correction to the trade that got affected and credit my account accordingly.

Thanks.

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

I am being sent from pillar to post round and round. I have still not been able to get anyone to attend to my problem. All I keep getting is a response to send the email to a different address. When I fwd it to that address.. I am asked to send it to a different address.. until eventually I back to square one.

I can't even find this so called support ticket system anywhere on your website. Can u please give me a direct link ?

Attached below is the entire trail of emails I've been exchanging (pls note that I have emailed all the address I was asked to send an email to ([email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]):

---------------------------------- attached emails ---------------------

---------- Forwarded message ----------
    Date: Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 12:13 PM
    Subject: Re: Disappointing Support.
    To: --- deleted -- --- deleted -- <--- deleted -->

Hello --- deleted --,

Tuesday, February 10, 2009, 9:10:46 PM, you wrote:

Hi,

I am very disappointed with your support system. I have been going around in circles to get a simple problem pertaining to my account rectified. All the email correspondence regarding this is forwarded below. I can't even find on your website anywhere the place to submit a support ticket.

I have been trading a micro account to first check whether I will be satisfied with your system and service/support before starting to trade a standard account. But if this is how your support issues are handled then I wouldn't want to.

I hope you will be able to do the needful and rectify my account accordingly or at least provide me with the exact link to your so-called support ticket system on your website which I am unable to find anywhere.

Thank you.

regds,

--- deleted --.

Date: Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 1:29 PM

Subject: Re[4]: Daily Confirmation - Correction Needed.

To: --- deleted -- --- deleted -- <--- deleted -->

Hello --- deleted --,

Monday, February 9, 2009, 7:52:58 PM, you wrote:

I already did.. but I never got a response.

I was first asked to send it to [email protected] and then I was asked to send it to [email protected]

I seem to be going in circles with no solution.

I also could not find your support ticket system to create a ticket. Where exactly is it located ? I could not find anything in the cabinet.

regds,

--- deleted --.

On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 4:23 AM, FXOpen <[email protected]> wrote:

Hello --- deleted --,

Saturday, February 7, 2009, 7:53:43 AM, you wrote:

Hi,

I have already sent 2-3 emails to the different addresses I was asked to send it to.

Please check and correct order# 9527091.

I am also attaching the emails I've already sent, in this email for your reference. Thank you.

regds,

--- deleted --.

------------------------------------------------ attached emails -----------------------------------------------

Date: Thu, Feb 5, 2009 at 8:29 AM

Subject: Fwd: Disconnected and Trade Closed below S/L.

To: [email protected]

Date: Wed, Feb 4, 2009 at 8:19 PM

Subject: Disconnected and Trade Closed below S/L.

To: [email protected]

Hi,

Thank you.

regds,

--- deleted --.

------------------------------------------ end of attached emails --------------------------------------------------

2009/2/5 Belvedere Inc. <[email protected]>

Belvedere Inc.

A/C No: 154823

Name: --- deleted -- --- deleted --

2009 February 4, 23:59

Closed Transactions:

Ticket

Open Time

Type

Size

Item

Price

S / L

T / P

Close Time

Price

Commission

R/O Swap

Trade P/L

2009.02.04 16:09

buy

gbpusd.

2009.02.04 16:14

2009.02.04 16:15

buy

gbpusd.

2009.02.04 16:36

2009.02.04 16:37

buy

gbpusd.

2009.02.04 16:57

2009.02.04 16:57

buy

gbpusd.

2009.02.04 17:02

2009.02.04 17:03

buy

gbpusd.

2009.02.04 17:06

2009.02.04 17:07

buy

gbpusd.

2009.02.04 17:19

2009.02.04 17:19

buy

gbpusd.

2009.02.04 17:55

Deposit/Withdrawal: 0.00

Credit Facility: 0.00

Closed Trade P/L:

Open Trades:

Ticket

Open Time

Type

Size

Item

Price

S / L

T / P

Price

Commission

R/O Swap

Trade P/L

2009.02.04 17:57

buy

gbpusd.

Floating P/L:

Working Orders:

Ticket

Open Time

Type

Size

Item

Price

S / L

T / P

Market Price

No transactions

A/C Summary:

Previous Ledger Balance:

Floating P/L:

Closed Trade P/L:

Total Credit Facility:

Deposit/Withdrawal:

Equity:

Balance:

1 018.60

Margin Requirement:

Available Margin:

Best Regards

Accounts Department

Please report to us within 24 hours if this statement is incorrect. Otherwise this statements will be considered to be confirmed by you.

Hello,

please send your complaint to [email protected] as follows:

1. Account number

2. Ticket numbers

Thank you.

--

Best regards,

FXOpen mailto:[email protected]

Hello,

ticket number you can see in your account's history.

--

Best regards,

Hello,

please go to www.fxopen.com and from the right click on a "Live chat" icon. Fill the form and follow the procedure to login to our Live support.

--

Best regards,

------------------ end of attached emails -----------------------

For me, the monetary value of the correction that needs to be done is virtually zero, because this is my micro (test) account. But what I am concerned about the difficulty in getting support to solve my problem with a micro account. How can I start trading your standard account with the peace of mind in knowing that support is reliable ?

So please attend to this problem. Thank you.

My account number is : 154823

FXOpen Customers Support FXSupporter's Avatar
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Hello rwa!
    When the finance department asked for your TICKET NUMBER they mean this - order# 9527091, you already have it posted somewhere in the middle of your post

Director of FXOpen Aus FXOjafar's Avatar
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

RWA, I remember reading recently on networking security webpage that there were some internet connectivity issues in the asia region due to the conficker worm. I'm thinking that may have something to do with your connectivity issues. A thorough virus check of your system would also be a good idea. Trojan bots are notorious for stealing both bandwidth and intermittently blocking access to certain ports on your PC. As an ex server administrator I know what I'm talking about.
    Jafar Calley - Director
    FXOpen AU Pty Ltd
    Level 26 • 1 Bligh Street
    Sydney NSW 2000
    Australia
    AFSL:412871 ABN:61 143 678 719
    http://www.fxopenaus.com

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Ahhh..... the order# .... ok.. but it was already there....

It's ok I'll send it again... thanks.

Regarding the connectivity.... it'd definitely nothing to do with my pc either... trust me... I was an I.T Manager for several years. The connection to the other broker was working fine.. only yours was affected.

But this shouldn't be a problem since I'm not a scalper... so it won't really affect me I guess.... unless like in this case something weird happens to the trade in which case I should be able to get it rectified anyway.

Ok... I'll try sending another email just with the order# and the problem.. and hope it gets solved by your team.

Thanks.

In case nothing happens... I'll post in this thread again.

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Ok... I just sent the details to all of the following addresses so that I will not be asked again to send it to a different address.. like earlier :

[email protected]
    [email protected],
    [email protected],
    [email protected]

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

i think these kind of problems need some time for investigation and concerning the connection it happenes with me also but i try to connect to other servers too till i get connected again

Director of FXOpen Aus FXOjafar's Avatar
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rwa View Post
    Regarding the connectivity.... it'd definitely nothing to do with my pc either... trust me... I was an I.T Manager for several years. The connection to the other broker was working fine.. only yours was affected.
    As a former IT manager, if each broker's server is in a different location, and one location is dropping packets or hard to reach, you will have problems with that one, and not the other right? I wasn't suggesting that it's your pc that is at fault in that regard. It's a wider internet problem.

In any case, you will be compensated if the problem is on fxopen's end.
    Jafar Calley - Director
    FXOpen AU Pty Ltd
    Level 26 • 1 Bligh Street
    Sydney NSW 2000
    Australia
    AFSL:412871 ABN:61 143 678 719
    http://www.fxopenaus.com