Shares in the BANK:
We BuyWe Sell
$1.8773$1.9354

Thread: Loading a scipt???

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Default Loading a scipt???

Hi all, although i am very tentative about "auto trading" software my forex education would not be complete if i ignored this area, so while i am still finding what works for me i would like to try a ea on a demo to see what happens.

I'm not techinally orentainted and the idea of editing scripts is a bit above me, even loading an ea seems to be over my head!!!

could anyone give me a simple way to get a script working? i know its simple when you know how but as a newbe i'm just looking at way too many buttons and squiggly things!

thanks for the help
    Psymon Peers

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

over the weekend i managed to get the idea, after you place the .mt4 file in the expert folder, it comes up in the expert sub folder in the mt4 platform. simply drag it to the chart you want it to run on. Done and done..

I have loaded fapturbo and i get the writing on the chart but it dosent seem to be doing anything else?

I have also loaded Pallada onto another chart and that seems to be working by giving signals at random points.

Does anyone know if there is a limit to the amount of ea's you can run at any one time? as i keep 6 charts open and would like to run a couple of different bots at the same time???

thanks
    Psymon Peers

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

you can run as many EAs you want, but you have to have enough funds on you account for that. do you backtest your EAs on historical data?

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Psymon View Post

Does anyone know if there is a limit to the amount of ea's you can run at any one time? as i keep 6 charts open and would like to run a couple of different bots at the same time???

thanks
    Running different EA's on the one platform does cause problems when it comes to a point if the system has to change the command, eg: modify, close or open an order, so most programmers will use what is know in the trade as a OrderMagicNumber this identifies each order/s associated with it and change the command. You can do a simple check to see the ID of each order you're running on your platform by holding your cursor over the Price in your Trade window or the S/L in your Account History window, it should give you the order number plus id (OrderMagicNumber) number, don't worry if every order on one EA is the same, but if in the unlikelihood 2 id's are the same on more than one EA then you'll have to change one through the MetaEditor (Not recommended unless you know what you're doing)

orange2009

Arrow

i use fapturbo and have no problem with it

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Hi orange2009, could you read the post at

http://forum.fxopen.com/showthread.php?t=50520

and give your opinion? thanks
    Psymon Peers

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

i used forexfunnel it is good but the problem there is no stoploss
    so when my account increased i shut it down because i was afraid from loss because forex tunnel donot put stop loss

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by forexdude View Post
    i used forexfunnel it is good but the problem there is no stoploss
    so when my account increased i shut it down because i was afraid from loss because forex tunnel donot put stop loss
    can u share forexfunnel?