BUY FXO Forum Shares
1243
Shares in the BANK:
We BuyWe Sell
$1.943$2.0031
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 55

Thread: Why Do you give 25 $ for free ?

  1. #1
    Piplet siwael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    egypt
    Posts
    24
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Question Why Do you give 25 $ for free ?

    I am wondering why do you give 25$ for free on making real account,

    I believe you, I made one real account and already gifted with 25$ but it's really amazing?
    could you answer me please?

  2. #2
    Denis Peganov, FXOpen Development Director cool user FXOpen Manager's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    On the moon
    Posts
    11,117
    FXO Shares
    58
    FXO Bonus
    470.989
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 474 Times in 186 Posts

    Default

    We start this promotion with the idea to give to each beginer trader a chance to try real money FOREX trading without investing own money.
    As an academy we have clear understanding that the person need to have strong knowledge support before he will start to trade ( trade on Demo, pass courses, read books...) . 25$ bonus account - a new educational feature for the clients.

  3. #3
    Bullish
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    44
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by siwael View Post
    I am wondering why do you give 25$ for free on making real account,

    I believe you, I made one real account and already gifted with 25$ but it's really amazing?
    could you answer me please?
    Ok Bro

    If you angry with that give them it back
    just kidding with you

    wish you happy trading

  4. #4
    Piplet siwael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    egypt
    Posts
    24
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Is there a probablilty to return the 25$ to you again

    Is there a probability to return the 25$ to the website again
    and if it's possible how can i do that?

  5. #5
    Piplet
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    10
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FX Egypt Manager View Post
    We start this promotion with the idea to give to each beginer trader a chance to try real money FOREX trading without investing own money.
    As an academy we have clear understanding that the person need to have strong knowledge support before he will start to trade ( trade on Demo, pass courses, read books...) . 25$ bonus account - a new educational feature for the clients.
    I don't know if I can start with free $25 for educational purpose. Is this promotion over yet? I try read about this information on the website but I can't find it.
    How can I receive the bonus

  6. #6
    Denis Peganov, FXOpen Development Director cool user FXOpen Manager's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    On the moon
    Posts
    11,117
    FXO Shares
    58
    FXO Bonus
    470.989
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 474 Times in 186 Posts

    Default

    We will make another 25$ promotion after some period of time.

  7. #7
    Denis Peganov, FXOpen Development Director cool user FXOpen Manager's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    On the moon
    Posts
    11,117
    FXO Shares
    58
    FXO Bonus
    470.989
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 474 Times in 186 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brielevan View Post
    I don't know if I can start with free $25 for educational purpose. Is this promotion over yet? I try read about this information on the website but I can't find it.
    How can I receive the bonus
    1) To get 25$ bonus account you need to register Real money account. Bonus will be added automatically. ( promotion available untill 1st of March)
    2) 25$ can be used for education. Example: You have small Demo trading experience and want to try real money trading, so this is fast and easy way to try your skills in real trading.

  8. #8
    Piplet
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    2
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    can't Start Trading with 25$ gifted account, when I try to buy EURO / USD it gives me message Not Enough Money
    please help me,



    My account is 13315

  9. #9
    Piplet
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    2
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    I can't Start Trading with 25$ gifted account, when I try to buy USD / JPY it gives me message Not Enough Money
    please help me,

    I sent message to change leverage to1:500

    My account is 13315

  10. #10
    Denis Peganov, FXOpen Development Director cool user FXOpen Manager's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    On the moon
    Posts
    11,117
    FXO Shares
    58
    FXO Bonus
    470.989
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 474 Times in 186 Posts

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Khaled S. Hammouda View Post
    I can't Start Trading with 25$ gifted account, when I try to buy USD / JPY it gives me message Not Enough Money
    please help me,

    I sent message to change leverage to1:500

    My account is 13315
    Hello Khaled!
    You can't start to trade EUR/USD with 25$ gift account. margin required to open 0.1 EUR/USD = 130$ and you have 25$X1:500 leverage. But you can start with USD/CHF, AUD/USD , USD/JPY, USD/CAD... when you will get profit over 40$ you will be able to open any currency pair either you need to make initial deposit.

  11. #11
    In Profit
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    141
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FX Egypt Manager View Post
    1) To get 25$ bonus account you need to register Real money account. Bonus will be added automatically. ( promotion available untill 1st of March)
    2) 25$ can be used for education. Example: You have small Demo trading experience and want to try real money trading, so this is fast and easy way to try your skills in real trading.
    i'm so happy about that....

    now you have offer new promotion to get $25....

    thanks fxegypt

  12. #12
    Denis Peganov, FXOpen Development Director cool user FXOpen Manager's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    On the moon
    Posts
    11,117
    FXO Shares
    58
    FXO Bonus
    470.989
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 474 Times in 186 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lurzaimran View Post
    i'm so happy about that....

    now you have offer new promotion to get $25....

    thanks fxegypt
    Yes, you have to post 100 posts about FOREX ( Posts like "Hello, how are", or "I like to trade GBP" ...e.t.c) are not acceptable and will not be counted.

    So a bit of FOREX education and some of your time will give you 25$ bonus account.

  13. #13
    Intraday Master
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    387
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Maybe i post about trading afterward and also maybe about signals huh?

  14. #14

  15. #15
    Director of FXOpen Aus FXOjafar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    3,482
    FXO Shares
    50
    FXO Bonus
    1.463
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 79 Times in 52 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FX Egypt Manager View Post
    Hello Khaled!
    You can't start to trade EUR/USD with 25$ gift account. margin required to open 0.1 EUR/USD = 130$
    Have you tried opening 0.01 lots instead? FX Egypt supports micro lots which is a huge advantage in my opinion since the only other MT4 broker offering microlots is InterbankFX and they are scammers and crooks.
    Microlots is a good niche market to take a hold of.
    Jafar Calley - Director
    FXOpen AU Pty Ltd
    Level 26 • 1 Bligh Street
    Sydney NSW 2000
    Australia
    AFSL:412871 ABN:61 143 678 719
    http://www.fxopenaus.com

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Disclaimer
2005-2016 © FXOpen All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective owners.

Risk Warning:: Trading on the Forex market involves substantial risks, including complete possible loss of funds and other losses and is not suitable for all members. Clients should make an independent judgment as to whether trading is appropriate for them in the light of their financial condition, investment experience, risk tolerance and other factors.

FXOpen Markets Limited, a company duly registered in Nevis under the company No. C 42235. FXOpen is a member of The Financial Commission.

FXOpen AU Pty Ltd., a company authorised and regulated by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC). AFSL 412871ABN 61 143 678 719.

FXOpen Ltd. a company registered in England and Wales under company number 07273392 and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (previously, the Financial Services Authority) under FCA firm reference number 579202.

FXOpen does not provide services for United States residents.

Join us