Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: the phscological aspect of forex trading

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Smile the phscological aspect of forex trading

hello dear friends ,
    in the beginning of my forex career i tried hard to know as much as i can about forex market .I searched every possible site about,forex free e books,forex tutorials,forex courses & forex trading for beginners . I downloaded every possible book i could reach & read every word in it & Now i`m trying to help u to find that books in one site i will begin to post books covering all aspects of forex trading& forex teaching,technical analysis of forex market, easy system u can start with it .
    Best forex brokers u can find online.but now i want to start by the most important aspect of forex trading game . it`s the psycological aspect of trading.Many traders ignore this point but belive me this point of the forex trading game makes the whole differance between sucessful traders & losers in forex market . In my opinion (after what i have learned about forex trading) that no one can be sucessful without being displine in forex market & i`m sure that is the best forex system can not win any money without displine trader & without good money mangment .Even that system can`t be the best if it doesn`t contain good money mangment stratgy in it . Now let`s start by the books covering that aspect

The psicological aspect of the forex trading game

u may know every thing about forex trading & have very good system but u can`t control yr emotions during trading. u sometime become soo afried to enter the market some times become to gready & enter yr market with lage amout of yr money
    oooooooops it`s closing to yr stop loss area
    ooouchhhh u just have lost half of yr acount
    ammmm too bad
    that`s why 90% of traders fall
    if u want downlod those free books just clik on my signature

finally wish to hear good news from u caz if u want to control the world u must start by controling yr self . this is the 1st post & i will keep adding more books about forex trading ,technical analysis of forex market ,best forex brokers u an start dealing with them in yr forex trading

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Default hope

hope every one share with any free resourse he have with us

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

this is so true ... and it happens to me sometimes =\ ... i still get the the greed feeling of get afraid to trade ... i guess i need more time to get over this prob ~.~

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

hey thanks for that post. i liked it a lot. it was very informative.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

yes it is true and it happens to me sometimes too

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Hi, nice information. Ya, sometimes I get a bit greedy and wanting to get more profit before closing a trade. However, there are at times when i ended up losing money instead of profiting.

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

nice post xxman1! in my opinion Key Psychological Traits of Top Traders are
    1. Personal Responsibility
    2. Commitment
    3. Their psychological profile
    4. Working on personal issues

Brianamorgan

Hope to see more!

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

u know i totaly agree with that..i think the pscyclogical aspect is so important that i dont trust myself anymore..now i try to autmate all my trade..i cant rely on my emtions in tight times now i only trade with experts.

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Thank you for your help, i think this is going to greatly help the newbies, any how i see how helpful the information will be to me.

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

you are absolutely right. It seems you wrote about me)

whitney01

hi,

i agree about what you said above. those things are very important to know not only for the beginners but also for the people who are in forex..

thanks,
    forex trading strategies

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

i feel the most important psychological for success in forex is the ability to stick to a strategy and learn to make it work for you. instead of testing new strategies every week for the next 6 months

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Though this thread has been here a while but it still holds true today. The problem with most forex traders is in their mindset and nothing more.
    If they can take control of that part of trading, they will continously be in profit.
    Trading is 80% psychological and 20% skills/system.

currencytrading

Money management should help you control risk and increase profit potential.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast