$1.8836$1.9419

Thread: No live quotes ???

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Default No live quotes ???

I just started using your live account.

The quote on gbp/usd on MT4 at the moment is 1.5162 whereas it should be 1.5257 as indicated on your website frontpage which is the correct quote because I checked with another demo account simultaneously.

Why is this happening ? MT4 shows that I still have a connection. This is the main problem I have at the moment which is a critical problem.... it's not possible to trade with lagging quotes especially when the lag is as big as I've pointed out. I'm connected to FXO DC2 Hongkong server.

The other problem I have is that one of my custom indicators which works perfectly with your demo account doesn't work with my live account. It does not get added onto the chart when I try to add the indicator. Why is that ?

It's just past 11.05am London time at the moment.

Thank you.

Denis Peganov, FXOpen Development Director cool user FXOpen Manager's Avatar
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rwa View Post

The quote on gbp/usd on MT4 at the moment is 1.5162 whereas it should be 1.5257 as indicated on your website frontpage which is the correct quote because I checked with another demo account simultaneously.

Why is this happening ? MT4 shows that I still have a connection. This is the main problem I have at the moment which is a critical problem.... it's not possible to trade with lagging quotes especially when the lag is as big as I've pointed out. I'm connected to FXO DC2 Hongkong server.

The other problem I have is that one of my custom indicators which works perfectly with your demo account doesn't work with my live account. It does not get added onto the chart when I try to add the indicator. Why is that ?

Thank you.
    Hello rwa,
    I believe you have to check the type of the server you are using (from the bottom right corner) and choose the one which is nearest location to you or just choose FXOpen Trading Server.

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FXOpen Manager View Post
    Hello rwa,
    I believe you have to check the type of the server you are using (from the bottom right corner) and choose the one which is nearest location to you or just choose FXOpen Trading Server.
    Thanks.... I came back to let you know that I did exactly that and it seems to be ok now....and I saw that you have already posted a response with the same solution. I've got the quotes on your website as well as quotes from an ODS demo account on another MT4 also... just to be safe.

Thanks.

Although the main problem seems to be solved, I still have my other problem regarding the indicator that won't load onto the chart in the live account. As mentioned in my prev. post it works fine with your demo account.

Any ideas on how to solve that problem ?

Thank you.

You have very good and prompt support here.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Thank you.

Hi

Go to connection meta4 trader, left click on bar status then choose "FXOPEN trading server". After tick that server closed meta4 then open back meta4 to setting default.

* Connection meta4 bar u can find at the bottom right side at meta4.

ok

----> another resolution ...TOOL ---> OPTION ---> SERVER ---> UN-TICK DATA CENTER AUTO CONFIGURATION ---> CLICK OK. DONE u can choose whatever server now.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Thanks.... I came back to let you know that I did exactly that and it seems to be ok now....and I saw that you have already posted a response with the same solution. I've got the quotes on your website as well as quotes from an ODS demo account on another MT4 also... just to be safe.

Thanks.

Although the main problem seems to be solved, I still have my other problem regarding the indicator that won't load onto the chart in the live account. As mentioned in my prev. post it works fine with your demo account.

Any ideas on how to solve that problem ?

Thank you.

You have very good and prompt support here.
    Hi

What type of u real account ?
    Then what indicator u want to add on u chart?
    If u can add that indicator on demo account its should be can add normally on real account.

Thanks

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nonamer View Post
    Hi

What type of u real account ?
    Then what indicator u want to add on u chart?
    If u can add that indicator on demo account its should be can add normally on real account.

Thanks
    I'm using a micro account until I'm comfortable b4 changing over to my standard account.

The indicator basically shows me the pivot point and support/resistance levels on the chart. It also shows remaining candle time. This part of the indicator is working. (ie: candle time). However it does not show the horizontal lines (ie: PP & S/R levels)

Everything works fine with the demo account. That's why I am also confused.

What could be the problem ?

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

I'm using a micro account until I'm comfortable b4 changing over to my standard account.

The indicator basically shows me the pivot point and support/resistance levels on the chart. It also shows remaining candle time. This part of the indicator is working. (ie: candle time). However it does not show the horizontal lines (ie: PP & S/R levels)

Everything works fine with the demo account. That's why I am also confused.

What could be the problem ?
    hmm..

I just try with pivot point indicator on my real account n demo account, both account working fine n showing the pivot point n S/R level.

Try changing the time frame then back to the time frame u using. Are the pivot indicator working fine?

If not then try closed the chart then open new chart again, then add that pivots indicator. Are the pivot indicator working fine?

If not maybe u need to reinstall back u meta trader 4.

** This problem happen to me long time ago, i just uninstall then reinstall back my meta trader 4, after that my pivot indicator working great.

Thanks

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nonamer View Post
    hmm..

I just try with pivot point indicator on my real account n demo account, both account working fine n showing the pivot point n S/R level.

Try changing the time frame then back to the time frame u using. Are the pivot indicator working fine?

If not then try closed the chart then open new chart again, then add that pivots indicator. Are the pivot indicator working fine?

If not maybe u need to reinstall back u meta trader 4.

** This problem happen to me long time ago, i just uninstall then reinstall back my meta trader 4, after that my pivot indicator working great.

Thanks
    Thanks... I will try what you have said and let you know what happens.