BUY FXO Forum Shares
Shares in the BANK:
We BuyWe Sell
$1.8211$1.8774

Thread: Forex Signals blog / Trading Sentiment / Automatic trade,it has been pretty accurate.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Default Forex Signals blog / Trading Sentiment / Automatic trade,it has been pretty accurate.

Hi guys, this is the place of signals service and i have to post mine.
    really good sources in my opinion.

not always accurates but most of the time are.
    i have used tons but i will stick with these for a while.

first blog : www.****.blogspot.com , not updated frequently but they feed their signals from another service and this is my premier site to looks where currencies are moving, pretty accurate.

second page : http://www.akmos.com/ , page about trading sentiment
    personal opinion, the traders seems not be really good trading EUR/USD there, many times it fails, but the other pairs are almost always pretty accurate.

third page : http://dnforex.blogspot.com/, they have there a system where you just plugit into metatrader and the system trades for you. they system seems to work pretty well, but at the moment i am not gonna use it in a real account.
    in my personal case i have used in demo and $500 are now $840. its possible to win this but the reverse is still possible. so be careful.

if i keep talking about my different sources i will not end writing in a while, but the ones i posted. the ones i have an eye on.

hope this helps.

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

thanks for sites and blogs

it is very help full