BUY FXO Forum Shares
Shares in the BANK:
We BuyWe Sell
$1.8211$1.8774

Thread: in minutes fed decision about interest rates,what gonna happens? trading the news???

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Exclamation in minutes fed decision about interest rates,what gonna happens? trading the news???

Some news right now around the world :

Canadian Stocks Lackluster Tuesday Morning Ahead Of US Interest Rate Decision, Bernanke Remarks - Canadian Commentary

Greenback Close To Four-Week High Against Sterling, awaits fed decision to make a break or keep momentum (i edited the title regarding to the complete text)

most latin american markets are on hold expecting fed decision to move.
    (this news is mine, i saw it on cnnenespaol)

Stocks pull back ahead of Fed rate decision
    (cnn.com title)

Wake up time for the Fed?
    Despite the turmoil in the credit markets, few expect Ben Bernanke to lower rates anytime soon. But is it time for the Fed to start thinking about a rate cut?

are you trading this new? it could have some really high impact on markets around the world today and comng days. most a retreating a little.
    what you think is gonna happens, the fed can keep inflation as their main priority not mattering what is happening around usa economy for the high interest rates?

what would happen if the fed hikes them again?
    or if they cut them, i have read usa will go to the inevitable. i have read this in some news but they dont explain what it is. you know what it is?

personally i am not trading this news because i think is somehow dangerous, there are many encountered opinions, many are forecasting fed will keep on hold but watchout what happened with the payroll forecast, surprise it was a really lower number

any comment?

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

5 minutes for the decision......
    i have closed all my trades, lets see what happens.... sm_cool

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

well it happened, a lot of volatility out there. eur/usd basically move around 30 pips up then down.

usd/jpy was the king, it plummet from 118.60 to 117.95 then went back to 118.95. then plummeted again and now in. 118.75. this was just i a couple of minutes.

i havent saw something like that on some time so i was excited and entered a trade that didnt give me good results but i have recovered the losses making some hedging. but who cares. fed rates decision is not made on daily basis, so. sm_cool