Shares in the BANK:
We BuyWe Sell
$1.7638$1.8183

Thread: Volume ?!

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Default Volume ?!

I found out on forex realm that Volume can give important signals to a trader ... i readed there all there was about volume but i still don`tunderstand how they will be going to help my trading ...

Can anyone help me and tell what indic for this is best ???

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

There' are indicators for volume in the MT4 platform, if you're not used to that platform OR you're a beginner; why not follow online seminars by FxEgypt or find some other sites to studdy this thouroughly.

taking control over your platform as well as mastering all its features is very important. don't go on a trade without it.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

No ... i`m not quite a begginer and i use MT4 ... but i don`t know what means volume or volume trading ... i heard of volume long time ago ... but only now it makes some interest for me...

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

as the term suggests; it means the size of the trades executed at any given time/price..

this gives indications in many ways, e.g if you see the price of EURUSD is going down and u want to determine the size of these trades to see how strong the trend is, you see the volume. high volume (big trades size) may indicate stronger trend...etc

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TranCer View Post
    No ... i`m not quite a begginer and i use MT4 ... but i don`t know what means volume or volume trading ... i heard of volume long time ago ... but only now it makes some interest for me...
    let me give you this example; assume the whole market includes 100 traders only, at a given time -lets say when market closes and another is opeining; there were only 5 traders alive now, and they execute very small amounts on lower prices, on the chart you see the price is falling; but if u see the volume indicator you will then determine that this might not be the trend- the rest of the world are executing right now..

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

ok thanks i understand now

PS: your long on EU is not protected .. :P

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

absolutely not hopefully there will be a correction tomorrow

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rodman21 View Post
    absolutely not hopefully there will be a correction tomorrow
    see TanCer ? there has been a quite good correction this morning Way to go Rodman :
    Last edited by rodman21; 05-11-2007 at 03:41 PM. Reason: misspelling

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

yes congrats nice retracement ... but on 4h i saw a tweezer top//piercing pattern ... this market is still unsafe ... it can go both ways ... let`s see