BUY FXO Forum Shares
1316
Shares in the BANK:
We BuyWe Sell
$1.8426$1.8996
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Signals For 04/12/2008

  1. #1
    Elder Analyst CJA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    553
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Talking Signals For 04/12/2008

    04/12

    Sorry for for being late but i moved from my town and i donn have connection yet
    now i,m writig this from my i-mate


    GBP/AUD

    Sell 1 @ 2.3174

    Sell 2 @ 2.3303

    Stop @ 2.3072

    Target @ 2.2894


    AUD/CAD
    Buy 1 @ 0.8002

    Buy 2 @0.7967

    Stop @ 0.7932

    Target @ 0.8194


    EUR/CHF

    Buy 1 @ 1.5351

    Buy 2 @1.5326

    Stop @ 1.5302

    Target @ 1.5432

    GOOD LUCK

    SIGNALS ARE DISABLED WHEN TARGET HITS BEFORE ENTRY

    Regards
    CJA

    [email protected]

  2. #2
    Elder Analyst CJA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    553
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Talking Congratultions +497 Pip for today

    Quote Originally Posted by CJA View Post
    04/12

    Sorry for for being late but i moved from my town and i donn have connection yet
    now i,m writig this from my i-mate


    GBP/AUD

    Sell 1 @ 2.3174

    Sell 2 @ 2.3303

    Stop @ 2.3072

    Target @ 2.2894


    AUD/CAD
    Buy 1 @ 0.8002

    Buy 2 @0.7967

    Stop @ 0.7932

    Target @ 0.8194


    EUR/CHF

    Buy 1 @ 1.5351

    Buy 2 @1.5326

    Stop @ 1.5302

    Target @ 1.5432

    GOOD LUCK

    SIGNALS ARE DISABLED WHEN TARGET HITS BEFORE ENTRY

    Regards
    CJA

    [email protected]
    Congratultions for all my friends who entred with some of my subscribed daily signals


    GBP/AUD

    Sell 1 @ 2.3174


    Target @ 2.2894 for +297 Pip

    AUD/CAD

    Buy 1 @ 0.8002

    Buy 2 @0.7967

    Target @ 0.8194 Two Targets For Buy 1 was + 94 Pip
    For Buy 2 was +128 Pip


    EUR/CHF

    Buy 1 @ 1.5351

    Stop @ 1.5302

    We hit our stop for -59 Pips

    297 + 94 +128 - 59 = +497 PIP FOR 04/12/2008


    Few Places for Subscribe to my Daily Signals System
    For More info . mail @ [email protected]


    Regards
    CJA

  3. #3
    Bullish
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    INDIA
    Posts
    86
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Congratultions


    Did u charge any amount for subscription for the signals.........

    I need that signal But i can't pay for that .... may i get the signals for free ?
    sorry for my bad english

  4. #4
    Elder Analyst CJA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    553
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by senthil View Post
    Congratultions


    Did u charge any amount for subscription for the signals.........

    I need that signal But i can't pay for that .... may i get the signals for free ?

    Dear Sir

    My Signals For 1 month will be for $95

    you will get around 1000 Pips Per month

    this is the last week signals which was free
    #23 Today, 03:56 PM
    CJA
    Real Member Join Date: Nov 2007
    Posts: 469
    Rep Power: 257


    +1205Pips for 1 week only WOWOWO

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Congratulations

    USD/JPY TP Is Done For+128 Pip

    AUD/USD TP Is Done For +118Pips

    GBP/CHF TP Is Done For +250 Pip

    GBP/JPY TPis Done For +368 pip

    EUR/USD TP Is Done For +172 Pip

    GBP/USD Stoploss is done for -59 pip

    GBP/USD TP Is Done For +228 Pips

    So as over all till now we see that our net profits till now is :+368 +172+250+118+128Pip+228-59= +1205Pips for 1 week only

    For How To Subscribe with me Mail me at [email protected]


    Best Regards
    CJA

  5. #5
    Bullish
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    INDIA
    Posts
    86
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CJA View Post
    Dear Sir

    My Signals For 1 month will be for $95

    you will get around 1000 Pips Per month

    this is the last week signals which was free
    #23 Today, 03:56 PM
    CJA
    Real Member Join Date: Nov 2007
    Posts: 469
    Rep Power: 257


    +1205Pips for 1 week only WOWOWO

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Congratulations

    USD/JPY TP Is Done For+128 Pip

    AUD/USD TP Is Done For +118Pips

    GBP/CHF TP Is Done For +250 Pip

    GBP/JPY TPis Done For +368 pip

    EUR/USD TP Is Done For +172 Pip

    GBP/USD Stoploss is done for -59 pip

    GBP/USD TP Is Done For +228 Pips

    So as over all till now we see that our net profits till now is :+368 +172+250+118+128Pip+228-59= +1205Pips for 1 week only

    For How To Subscribe with me Mail me at [email protected]


    Best Regards
    CJA
    thanks for your replay ..
    but I'm a newbie
    not a bulk trader
    trade with some small money
    can't able to accept the signal with that price
    sorry for my bad english

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Disclaimer
2005-2016 © FXOpen All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective owners.

Risk Warning:: Trading on the Forex market involves substantial risks, including complete possible loss of funds and other losses and is not suitable for all members. Clients should make an independent judgment as to whether trading is appropriate for them in the light of their financial condition, investment experience, risk tolerance and other factors.

FXOpen Markets Limited, a company duly registered in Nevis under the company No. C 42235. FXOpen is a member of The Financial Commission.

FXOpen AU Pty Ltd., a company authorised and regulated by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC). AFSL 412871ABN 61 143 678 719.

FXOpen Ltd. a company registered in England and Wales under company number 07273392 and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (previously, the Financial Services Authority) under FCA firm reference number 579202.

FXOpen does not provide services for United States residents.

Join us