FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Default Question about templates

Hello,
    I have annoying problem.
    I have over 40 charts opened,
    and when I want to change template for all of them, it takes me 20 mins
    Is it possible to open some template by a keyboard shortcut? Or set up template as a standard (when you open new chart, you arleady have that template on) ?
    Help plz!

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Dudes, help me!
    I CAN'T TRADE ON BLACK CHARTS!!!!!

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

you can justify your chart and insert any number of idecators you want and then do right click on the chart and choose template then choose save template and give it a name and then press save
    now after that if you right click the chart again and choose template you will see the new template which you have just done listed so that you can choose it for any other pair you like
    after you close the mt4 it save the last templates you loaded so that you don,t have to do it again

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

u didnt get his question egypt..he is asking if there is away tht the tamplet is loaded autmaticly when he opens a new chart...i hope they in clude this property in metatrader 5 loool

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

yeah i hope they do it soon