We BuyWe Sell
$1.8495$1.9067

Thread: FXEgypt Sponsors Cairo University's SMS 2008/2009

Director of FXOpen Aus FXOjafar's Avatar
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Default FXEgypt Sponsors Cairo University's SMS 2008/2009

On November 1st, FXEgypt opened the SMS (Stock Market Simulation) 2008/2009 event at Cairo University. During the event the students have a simulated trading floor with stocks and forex traders playing the roles that would be played every day in trading exchanges around the world.

Here are a few pictures of the first day of the event starting with information booths and then an introductory forex lecture in the evening.

A special thankyou! must go out to the staff of volunteers from the university helping to make the event a success!

Inside the SMS booth just after set up and before the hordes of interested people made it impossible to take a photo

Now to the lecture. I gave a short opening speech....

Another speech by Mohammed Bakhaty, FXEgypt's Arabic Support coordinator
    Jafar Calley - Director
    FXOpen AU Pty Ltd
    Level 26 • 1 Bligh Street
    Sydney NSW 2000
    Australia
    AFSL:412871 ABN:61 143 678 719
    http://www.fxopenaus.com

Director of FXOpen Aus FXOjafar's Avatar
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Ahmed Hamada from fxinstructor.com gave a nice forex lecture.

The lecture theatre was filled with future traders and hopefully millionaires

That's all for now. Some more pics will be added soon! Thanks to all who came.
    Jafar Calley - Director
    FXOpen AU Pty Ltd
    Level 26 • 1 Bligh Street
    Sydney NSW 2000
    Australia
    AFSL:412871 ABN:61 143 678 719
    http://www.fxopenaus.com

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

this one is great.
    any idea of similar set ups in other countries?

Denis Peganov, FXOpen Development Director cool user FXOpen Manager's Avatar
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pipshower View Post
    this one is great.
    any idea of similar set ups in other countries?
    Similar events are planing to start in some Asian and European countries in the begining of 2009.

Denis Peganov
    Development Director
    FXOPEN NZ LIMITED
    E-mail: denis.peganov@fxopen.org
    http://www.fxopen.com/

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Doriax,

You must be Newbie just like me!....maybe I am a little bit senior as I have been studying Forex for over 3 months now at quite a number of sites and practicing on 5 Demo accounts and participating in 1 weekly and i monthly Demo Account competitions. Last week, I was came out number 646 out of 696 participants....but only 475 actually actively participated.

Ok, your question of how much one can make from Forex Trading?? I think you go to a posting in this forum entitled: "withdrawal 30k" and you will read that one trader withdraw USD30,000 in December and another USD15,000 prior to that. So, based on this, you should know that making money in Forex Trading is quite limitless.

As someone told me at the start of my journey into the world of Forex Trading: "Making Profit IS EASY, keeping it, IS NOT". I have since adopted that as my motto as i found that to be all too true when I traded in Demo Accounts.

All the best!