BUY FXO Forum Shares
Shares in the BANK:
We BuyWe Sell
$1.8526$1.9099

Thread: Forex Auto Trader

pipsbuster

Arrow Forex Auto Trader

Just got myself a copy of Forex Auto Trader from http://********* . One stunning thing about it so far - I ran a backtest and its results are exactly as advertised. Opinions? Comments?
    Last edited by FXOjafar; 12-04-2008 at 10:13 AM. Reason: no fxopen banner

forex-tester.com

The system showed great results both on the backtest and on the live trading. You know, nowadays it's hard to find vendors who really deserve trust and trade themselves with the software they created, and not just make money on selling their product. Craig Reynolds is a nice exception here, and I think it is very important that he trades himself using his own software with his real money.

The only bad thing I can say about FAT is that it works only on one currency pair, EUR/USD. So be careful and don't use it on other currency pairs, guys. Other than that, his software is truly commendable and remarkable for its absolutely impeccable performance.
    Last edited by forex-tester.com; 11-18-2008 at 02:55 PM.

pipsbuster

Arrow Forward test results

Getting back to you here with a bit of an update on my whereabouts with FAT. Since my last post, I've been running a forward test of Forex Auto Trader and it really blew my mind. In mere three weeks the deposit went up +43.25% - see the complete report here: http://myforexresults.50webs.com/Det...ntNovember.htm

I can provide anyone who would be interested with a read-only/investor's access to my account with ****** (UK) Ltd., so that you would see it for yourself. Just drop me a PM.

pipsbuster

Decided to post an updated account statement on my progress with Forex Auto Trader - just goes to show how consistent this software is:
    http://myforexresults.50webs.com/Det...entUpdated.htm

pipsbuster

Continuing to keep you updated on my progress with FAT. In the first six weeks of trading with Forex Auto Trader, my account balance has gone up from $10,000 to $22,963.95 - for the detailed account statement, please, click here: http://myforexresults.50webs.com/FATForwardTest.htm

If you would like to get investor's/read-only access to my account, please, drop me a PM.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Continuing to keep you updated on my progress with FAT. In the first six weeks of trading with Forex Auto Trader, my account balance has gone up from $10,000 to $22,963.95 - for the detailed account statement, please, click here: myforexresults.50webs.com/FATForwardTest.htm

If you would like to get investor's/read-only access to my account, please, drop me a PM.

@ pips baster your site is offline plz pm me with the statment i am very intersted

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Hi Pipsbuster...
    Where can I download this EA??

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Hi, Where can I get a free ea that are profitable?

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Where can I download a free EA that are profitable ?

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

I don't think you can find any forum or site where you can download a profitable robot for free. So i suggest you purchase one from online sellers and save yourself the stress of ruining your investment or trades. Goodluck.