FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Default Trading News

Trading News

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Did anyone really makes profit out of news trading? It's seems a gambling for me!!! 100 pips up and down in a seconds...

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

when the big new i will use my stop order ....12-15 point from current price... 5 minutes before news ....tp around 15-25pips only ....maybe we can get more ....depend on news ....if NFP maybe we can get more ...NFP my target 50pips ....then use stop trailing ...
    remember to check it at 1st ....only red color ...

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

as far as i know this technics call straddling, right??

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

i not sure about the name ..but i already get +pips for today using this technic
    g/u ...15+15...
    usd/cad 13+14 ...

recover my loss today with little profit ...
    i lost at g/u 40 pips ..but small qty ...

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Hey nonamer,

your technique works well with me just now on u/cad. Already secure 15 pips. Set sell stop 10 pips from current price 5 min before cad news on: Core Retail Sales m/m ..

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

i always check news at ************.com and forex-tsd.com

Denis Peganov, FXOpen Development Director cool user FXOpen Manager's Avatar
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by disc View Post
    i always check news at ************.com and forex-tsd.com
    We are trying to find calendar for our website which will suits with our design.
    I hope will be added soon.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by arialun View Post
    Hey nonamer,

your technique works well with me just now on u/cad. Already secure 15 pips. Set sell stop 10 pips from current price 5 min before cad news on: Core Retail Sales m/m ..
    congratulation bro ....but make sure dont be greedy to take more than 15 pips n make sure whipsaw ....if not lucky days ....that will happen ..
    just prepare ur SL ... ...sometimes ...trader dont follow current news (calendar news) ...they follow unexpected news out before news ...or make sure ur also get the revision data ....sometimes this data can cancel the actual data ... ...so we need fast when news ...sometimes we cant reach tp ..but we can close early when still profit ... n remember sometimes big trader will look revision or will calculate before they make boooom .....
    if ur trade more on news ... --->then make sure ur have 4 data + 1 revision
    -- actual data
    -- previous data
    -- 4 cast
    -- market need/expected
    + revision data

just my opinion
    from me---> not pro trader ...

good luck ...

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

just info to all member ...

MAJOR HEADLINES – PREVIOUS SESSION
    Notes from ECB comments:

ECB's Garganas joins Constancio in his observation of the euro's strength. Garganas suggests that the stronger euro may weaken the case for further rate hikes. Note - there are a number of big issues to consider here. First, it's not the actual level of the euro that has bothered the ECB in the past, it's the steepness of its move. Second, at the moment this isn't so much euro strength as dollar weakness - that's a change from the last time the euro was pushing up (look at EURGBP for instance). Third, Garganas's comments exactly sum up the current situation at the ECB - the governing council is deeply divided. This kind of comment from Garganas is something that's likely to be heard a fair bit in the next few weeks. The ECB's council is split. It is likely to be difficult to read the ECB's intentions from here as the two sides play out their arguments in the press and across the news wires. The upside for the wires is that there's going to be plenty of opportunities for 'sources said' type stories.
    Notes on the strength seen in the JPY overnight:

JPY gains across the board after S&P lifted Japan's debt rating one level to AA from AA-, the first increase by the company since 1975. USDJPY falls from 119.01 to 118.20's in Asia. Key support still remains at 117.60 if further downside acceleration is to be seen. This is a step in the right direction for a stronger JPY, but as we have said all along its going to take more supporting fundamental data to change the longer term present uptrend. Though we will look to sell USDJPY below 117.60 which would give scope for a test of 116.00-50 in the short run, but still not enough to make us JPY bulls looking 1-2 months ahead.
    Notes on today's data from the UK:

UK March M4 money supply firm at +1.0% mom and +12.8% yoy from Feb's +0.9% mom and 12.7% yoy. The market had been expecting a gain of 0.8% in the month and 12.5% in the year.
    The British Bankers' Association reported underlying mortgage lending up GBP5.1 bln in March, the same as Feb's rate. Looking through the details and total sterling lending dropped to GBP2.302 bln in March from GBP12.952 bln in feb. That reduction was largey due to a GBP8.379 bln mortgage securitisation. More interesting was the GBP84 mln repayment of credit card debt.
    From a technical standpoint today's break of 1.9990 brings the short-term bearish bias back, but we still think the pair is decent buy in 1.9860 zone which is 50% retracement (from 1.9592 - 2.0133), fro a leg higher and a test of the highs from last week.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

hi admin can move this thread ....make a big thread ...can we share the latest new about anything here ....expected new or unexpected news ...not news on the calendars FOREX ...
    -------------------------------------------
    Cable weighed by Times report of Al Qaeda terrorist plan

Cable under selling pressure, weighed by Sunday Times article on Al Qaeda planning attack. Sunday Times: Al-Qaeda leaders in Iraq are planning the first "large-scale" terrorist attacks on Britain and other western targets with the help of supporters in Iran, according to a leaked intelligence report. Another plot could be timed to coincide with Tony Blair stepping down as prime minister, an event described by Al-Qaeda planners as a "change in the head of the company". The report, produced earlier this month and seen by The Sunday Times, appears to provide evidence that Al-Qaeda is active in Iran and has ambitions far beyond the improvised attacks it has been waging against British and American soldiers in Iraq. On FX, cable off its lows of 1.9955, now at 1.9961, some focus on UK FT article on experts warning on UK inflation risks

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

i dont use news trading i consider it too risky

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

today we have 4 big news (euro 1...gbp 1 ....USD 2 ) follow by 2 big news in the early morning (malaysian time) for New Zealand interest rate + trade balance ....so we have many time to catch a lot pips now .. ..just make sure dont take to much ..
    good luck

4:00am EUR German Ifo Business Climate Index
    4:30am GBP GDP q/q (p)
    8:30am USD Core Durable Goods Orders m/m
    10:00am USD New Home Sales
    5:00pm NZD Interest Rate Statement
    6:45pm NZD Trade Balance

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Dear traders,

Watchout for NFP News on this May, 4th 2007; only occurs on the 1st Friday of each month. Movement will 'shoot' up to 150pips - 250 pips. sm_cool

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

use news for trading , some times i believe use news can profit.
    but i dont use news 100% to trading.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast