BUY FXO Forum Shares
1316
Shares in the BANK:
We BuyWe Sell
$1.8467$1.9038
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: how to login and trade in demo version

  1. #1
    Piplet
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default how to login and trade in demo version

    I am new to this platform. Could you please help me to get this work?

    I have registered for an micro account and download the trading terminal. Now how can I trade in the demo account? When I open the sotfware, in the login section, what server should I choose? Why do the currency chart does not move--> it always shows to me at 05:33:58 , even when i login on the belvedere- real server.

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Super Moderator nonamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    from no where
    Posts
    3,302
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    2.544
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 152 Times in 111 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shonick View Post
    I am new to this platform. Could you please help me to get this work?

    I have registered for an micro account and download the trading terminal. Now how can I trade in the demo account? When I open the sotfware, in the login section, what server should I choose? Why do the currency chart does not move--> it always shows to me at 05:33:58 , even when i login on the belvedere- real server.

    Thanks
    If u market price not move or get off quote. Please follow this step ..
    choose step 1 or 2 ...


    Go to connection meta4 trader, left click on bar status then choose "FXOPEN trading server".

    * Connection meta4 bar u can find at the bottom right side at meta4.



    ok

    ----> another resolution ...TOOL ---> OPTION ---> SERVER ---> UN-TICK DATA CENTER AUTO CONFIGURATION ---> CLICK OK. DONE u can choose whatever server now.

    --------------------------------

    To open demo account please follow this simple step --->
    You may open a demo account from within MT4. Just go to the menu File/Open An Account and fill in the popup form for an unlimited demo account.

  3. #3
    Piplet
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Thank to nonamer,
    I have tried both way. Now, the market chart seem to move, but the time on the chart show at 23:26:28 while the real time is at 17:26:00. On the H4 graph for UERUSD,GBPUSD, USDCHF,USDJPY show me the big letter" Waiting for update".

    How can I fix those two problems?
    Is the demo account using the real data?

  4. #4
    Super Moderator nonamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    from no where
    Posts
    3,302
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    2.544
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 152 Times in 111 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shonick View Post
    Thank to nonamer,
    I have tried both way. Now, the market chart seem to move, but the time on the chart show at 23:26:28 while the real time is at 17:26:00. On the H4 graph for UERUSD,GBPUSD, USDCHF,USDJPY show me the big letter" Waiting for update".

    How can I fix those two problems?
    Is the demo account using the real data?
    When u get waiting for update, just closed the chart then open new chart.

  5. #5
    FXOpen Representative Representative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    225
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.470
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 9 Times in 5 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shonick View Post
    Thank to nonamer,
    I have tried both way. Now, the market chart seem to move, but the time on the chart show at 23:26:28 while the real time is at 17:26:00. On the H4 graph for UERUSD,GBPUSD, USDCHF,USDJPY show me the big letter" Waiting for update".

    How can I fix those two problems?
    Is the demo account using the real data?
    Mr Shonick! if you have such problem, please, click on the connection bar in MT4 and switch between the servers from the list.

  6. #6
    Piplet
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Thank you.I have fixed that problem. What about the time on the sofware/currency chart? I see it different from the time on my computer/current time at my location.

  7. #7
    Director of FXOpen Aus FXOjafar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    3,482
    FXO Shares
    50
    FXO Bonus
    1.463
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 80 Times in 52 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shonick View Post
    Thank you.I have fixed that problem. What about the time on the sofware/currency chart? I see it different from the time on my computer/current time at my location.
    The time shown in the market watch window is the server time, not your local time.
    Jafar Calley - Director
    FXOpen AU Pty Ltd
    Level 26 • 1 Bligh Street
    Sydney NSW 2000
    Australia
    AFSL:412871 ABN:61 143 678 719
    http://www.fxopenaus.com

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Disclaimer
2005-2016 © FXOpen All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective owners.

Risk Warning:: Trading on the Forex market involves substantial risks, including complete possible loss of funds and other losses and is not suitable for all members. Clients should make an independent judgment as to whether trading is appropriate for them in the light of their financial condition, investment experience, risk tolerance and other factors.

FXOpen Markets Limited, a company duly registered in Nevis under the company No. C 42235. FXOpen is a member of The Financial Commission.

FXOpen AU Pty Ltd., a company authorised and regulated by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC). AFSL 412871ABN 61 143 678 719.

FXOpen Ltd. a company registered in England and Wales under company number 07273392 and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (previously, the Financial Services Authority) under FCA firm reference number 579202.

FXOpen does not provide services for United States residents.

Join us