BUY FXO Forum Shares
Shares in the BANK:
We BuyWe Sell
$1.9885$2.05

Thread: margin level below how much percent, system will auto close all position?

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Default margin level below how much percent, system will auto close all position?

margin level below how much percent, system will auto close all position?
    ie: 1:500 account. 1000$ balance. trade g/u 0.1 lots , use margin 40$.
    and when will close all position ?

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

before you answer my question, i test in demo. only 25$ sell nzd/[email protected] , but few minites +10pips. when you want to loss, you profit.what a joke!

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

fxopen does not have margin call.. they will close your account when you reach zero...

maybe you should look at your charts closely and see if you have made a wrong or right decision..

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dollar_earner View Post
    fxopen does not have margin call.. they will close your account when you reach zero...
    I think it has 50% requirement of margin maintenance. Ie. if the equity falls below 50% of required margin from all open positions, some or all positions will be closed to keep at least 50% of the required margin.

So it will not close our account, and most of the time it will not be zeroed. But the leftover might not be enough to trade anything of value.

Denis Peganov, FXOpen Development Director cool user FXOpen Manager's Avatar
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

We have no margin call.
    Positions will be closed if:
    Free margin level will become less than 10% from required. For example, your Balance is 1000$ and leverage is 1:200, you have open 1 lot SELL USD/JPY, margin required to open is aprox. 500$. So, your position will be closed only if you equity will be less than 10% from required margin. 500$x10%=50$.
    [IMG=floatLeft]http://forum.fxopen.com/ads/sign.png[/IMG]
    Denis Peganov
    Development Director
    FXOPEN NZ LIMITED
    E-mail: [email protected]
    http://www.fxopen.com/

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

I think fxegypt have margin call and I never see someone have margin call with zero equity.

I see my friend have a margin call with his real account, He have margin call in AUD with stay equity $3.

So, i think margin call happen if the equity fall below 20% of required margin.

Any one have experience with margin call?

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mukhsyeen View Post
    I think fxegypt have margin call and I never see someone have margin call with zero equity.

I see my friend have a margin call with his real account, He have margin call in AUD with stay equity $3.

So, i think margin call happen if the equity fall below 20% of required margin.

Any one have experience with margin call?
    It is not a margin call (because margin call happens when your free margin is Zero or close to Zero, and your margin can be begative with us). We have stop out, when the level of equity is less than 10% from required margin (so your account can not be negative incase of bad trade).
    Denis Peganov
    Development Director
    FXOPEN NZ LIMITED

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Oh ya sorry manager...

There no margin call..there are have stop out...

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FX Open Manager View Post
    Positions will be closed if:
    Free margin level will become less than 10% from required. For example, your Balance is 1000$ and leverage is 1:200, you have open 1 lot SELL USD/JPY, margin required to open is aprox. 500$. So, your position will be closed only if you equity will be less than 10% from required margin. 500$x10%=50$.
    Thanks for the correct numbers.
    Does it mean if we use 1:500 leverage, the position is closed when the equity is also less than 10% of it. So in your case, the required margin becomes $200 and it will be closed when the equity drops below $20?

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fireflies View Post
    Thanks for the correct numbers.
    Does it mean if we use 1:500 leverage, the position is closed when the equity is also less than 10% of it. So in your case, the required margin becomes $200 and it will be closed when the equity drops below $20?
    Correct
    Denis Peganov
    Development Director
    FXOPEN NZ LIMITED

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

without margin call till you loss all , the only benifit is we have a more margin to use for stoploss. before loss all, we had better set up stoploss , or cut position bu manual.

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

why didnt fxopen have a margin call.pls i need some explanation on this

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

I think that margin trading is not suitable for small investors, also, you can put stop loss and controll your positions.
    Denis Peganov
    Development Director
    FXOPEN NZ LIMITED