BUY FXO Forum Shares
1316
Shares in the BANK:
We BuyWe Sell
$1.8495$1.9067
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: ebank exchange site

  1. #1
    Piplet
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    23
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default ebank exchange site

    first to say i have nothing to do with this site

    i just ask mods and amons to verfy it or tell me about a better spot to change my moneybooker to other ways useful by fxopen

    that is the site

    http://www.emoney-door.com/ebanks.html

    plz reply donot be that lazy

  2. #2
    Denis Peganov, FXOpen Development Director cool user FXOpen Manager's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    On the moon
    Posts
    11,117
    FXO Shares
    58
    FXO Bonus
    470.989
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 474 Times in 186 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by time_dr View Post
    first to say i have nothing to do with this site

    i just ask mods and amons to verfy it or tell me about a better spot to change my moneybooker to other ways useful by fxopen

    that is the site

    http://www.emoney-door.com/ebanks.html

    plz reply donot be that lazy
    I have no idea about this website so can not tell you usefull information. I guess when Finance dep. will start to work they will be able to give you more details.

  3. #3
    Piplet
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    23
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    that is really fast response but wot about alternative site i wanna get 25$ from my visa to money booker then to alertpay or LR then to FXopen or u can suggest any shorer way from visa to fxopen

    finance manager advise is appreciated

  4. #4
    Denis Peganov, FXOpen Development Director cool user FXOpen Manager's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    On the moon
    Posts
    11,117
    FXO Shares
    58
    FXO Bonus
    470.989
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 474 Times in 186 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by time_dr View Post
    that is really fast response but wot about alternative site i wanna get 25$ from my visa to money booker then to alertpay or LR then to FXopen or u can suggest any shorer way from visa to fxopen

    finance manager advise is appreciated
    Alertpay accept CC deposits.

  5. #5
    Piplet
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    23
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    i use banque misr internet card by visa

    when i try to use it through alert pay that wot i get :::

    Unfortunately, we cannot offer the credit card feature for your country at this time. Please consider using alternative funding methods until the issue is resolved

  6. #6
    Director of FXOpen Aus FXOjafar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    3,482
    FXO Shares
    50
    FXO Bonus
    1.463
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 80 Times in 52 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by time_dr View Post
    i use banque misr internet card by visa

    when i try to use it through alert pay that wot i get :::

    Unfortunately, we cannot offer the credit card feature for your country at this time. Please consider using alternative funding methods until the issue is resolved
    I don't think you will be able to use your card there. Same with Paypal who don't accept Egyptian banks or cards.
    Your best option is Wire transfer.
    Jafar Calley - Director
    FXOpen AU Pty Ltd
    Level 26 • 1 Bligh Street
    Sydney NSW 2000
    Australia
    AFSL:412871 ABN:61 143 678 719
    http://www.fxopenaus.com

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Disclaimer
2005-2016 © FXOpen All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective owners.

Risk Warning:: Trading on the Forex market involves substantial risks, including complete possible loss of funds and other losses and is not suitable for all members. Clients should make an independent judgment as to whether trading is appropriate for them in the light of their financial condition, investment experience, risk tolerance and other factors.

FXOpen Markets Limited, a company duly registered in Nevis under the company No. C 42235. FXOpen is a member of The Financial Commission.

FXOpen AU Pty Ltd., a company authorised and regulated by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC). AFSL 412871ABN 61 143 678 719.

FXOpen Ltd. a company registered in England and Wales under company number 07273392 and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (previously, the Financial Services Authority) under FCA firm reference number 579202.

FXOpen does not provide services for United States residents.

Join us