We BuyWe Sell
$1.8773$1.9354

Thread: Management Forum

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Default Management Forum

Management Forum please do not delete the subject I think that everyone is a right and my right to ask when the reward will be added to all accounts we promised by the Director upon request, but the topic and please row patience that what we see here

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by master_keyss View Post
    Management Forum please do not delete the subject I think that everyone is a right and my right to ask when the reward will be added to all accounts we promised by the Director upon request, but the topic and please row patience that what we see here
    Please read here -->
    http://forum.fxopen.com/showthread.php?t=18513

Posting on Old 04-19-2008, 09:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by RebateFX.com View Post
    To claim your forum posts bonus, please make ONE PM to FXOpen Manager.
    Please make sure you include the Standard account number that you would like to have the bonus paid into.

Due to the unfair workload on moderators, repeated PMs, and repeated complaints from impatient people waiting for a bonus payment will be ignored and may be deleted without warning. If you make the posts without cheating and without breaking the forum rules, you will be paid the bonus.

Please allow time for the management to check your posts for validity.

Thanks for your understanding.
    we already said all member who claim the bonus posting need to be patient. And all thread open or post about posting bonus claim will deleted without notice.

* Please follow the rule

festus

i am an activelive trader but i have a problem reading mails from fxopen. i registered live accout with a gmail address but shortly after, i had problem accessing that email account. immediately, i sought to change my eail address to my more reliable yahoo mail. however, i was told to upload my documents which i used to open my account. but i was not successful because i could not locate the location to upload on the fxopen website.i only uploaded them at account verification section, butmy account is verified, so where do i upload my documents.

worse still, i have initiated fund withdrawall, and was asked to confirm it in an email sent to my gmail inbox, which i can not access. please, assist me in this matter.

festus
    nigeria
    acc no 81577

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    i am an activelive trader but i have a problem reading mails from fxopen. i registered live accout with a gmail address but shortly after, i had problem accessing that email account. immediately, i sought to change my eail address to my more reliable yahoo mail. however, i was told to upload my documents which i used to open my account. but i was not successful because i could not locate the location to upload on the fxopen website.i only uploaded them at account verification section, butmy account is verified, so where do i upload my documents.

worse still, i have initiated fund withdrawall, and was asked to confirm it in an email sent to my gmail inbox, which i can not access. please, assist me in this matter.

festus
    nigeria
    acc no 81577
    Hi

If u want to change email, u need to send an email to finance@fxopen.com with attach u ID and mention u request to change email . Finance will call u by phone for confirmation after receiving u request, so u need have valid phone number u already register with FXOPEN. Its take time in between 24-48 hours working days.

Thanks