BUY FXO Forum Shares
Shares in the BANK:
We BuyWe Sell
$1.9885$2.05

Thread: Managed Account

jennyhook

Lightbulb Managed Account

Hi, i'm Jennyhook of www.pipcity.net . u can look under banker's system post and read there all performances. I have a chat on yahoo where i give live entries. i work on forex market, about 920pips per month. I m calling all these trades or for who does not have time to trade, i do managed accounts where i give from 40-65percent of profit. for anyone interested in a good service or managed account or purchasing the system, write me to [email protected] I also have a system called the Banker's System, you can get the system on my website if you want to trade yourself. It leads you to making upto 2110pip in 17-21wks with 10% drawdow, you can give it a trial. www.pipcity.net Secured.

Mod Message *This person turned out to be a scammer. This thread has been left here as an example of how a scammer works*

Denis Peganov, FXOpen Development Director cool user FXOpen Manager's Avatar
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jennyhook View Post
    Hi, i'm Jennyhook of www.pipcity.net . u can look under banker's system post and read there all performances. I have a chat on yahoo where i give live entries. i work on forex market, about 920pips per month. I m calling all these trades or for who does not have time to trade, i do managed accounts where i give from 40-65percent of profit. for anyone interested in a good service or managed account or purchasing the system, write me to [email protected] I also have a system called the Banker's System, you can get the system on my website if you want to trade yourself. It leads you to making upto 2110pip in 17-21wks with 10% drawdow, you can give it a trial. www.pipcity.net Secured.
    I propose for you to give us Login and Investor's password so we can see your results in a live mode 1st.
    [IMG=floatLeft]http://forum.fxopen.com/ads/sign.png[/IMG]
    Denis Peganov
    Development Director
    FXOPEN NZ LIMITED
    E-mail: [email protected]
    http://www.fxopen.com/

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FX Open Manager View Post
    I propose for you to give us Login and Investor's password so we can see your results in a live mode 1st.
    Admin is right

For such claims, you need to provide solid proofs

Director of FXOpen Aus FXOjafar's Avatar
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Jennyhook, may I ask under which licence your managed account runs under? You realise of course that actively advertising for managed funds like your website breaks EU and US laws if you are doing so without a Standard Brokerage licence.
    Jafar Calley - Director
    FXOpen AU Pty Ltd
    Level 26 • 1 Bligh Street
    Sydney NSW 2000
    Australia
    AFSL:412871 ABN:61 143 678 719
    http://www.fxopenaus.com

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

we need to see some proof that your system is truly working

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

for your basic forex education pls kindly go to www.fxmarketpips.blogspot.com

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

if you are realy able to earn 920 pips per month or 2110 pips in 17-21 weeks,
    do you still need to join any forum for advertising to call peoples to contact you for any type of business?

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by parm001 View Post
    if you are realy able to earn 920 pips per month or 2110 pips in 17-21 weeks,
    do you still need to join any forum for advertising to call peoples to contact you for any type of business?
    nice point

With sush ability

You should now spend your money on vacation

jennyhook

I am a member. Am doing this for some people, perhaps I have send out many prove and performance but i saw it been used by some fools on there website. can you imagine. so the service is available for those who really need it. If the admin is not satisfied with this info, i think you should delete the thread. Simple!!

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

I am a member. Am doing this for some people, perhaps I have send out many prove and performance but i saw it been used by some fools on there website. can you imagine. so the service is available for those who really need it. If the admin is not satisfied with this info, i think you should delete the thread. Simple!!
    I think it's unfair to the maintainer of this forum if the only reason you post here is for marketing and redirecting the attention to your own or other website.

The maintainer works very hard to attract more people to join the forum, incl. the 25 USD gimmick.

Instead of challenging the admin to delete your thread, why don't you answer issues that are being asked here in this forum.
    That way you still can promote your business and improve the discussion in this forum.

It's only fairness.

Director of FXOpen Aus FXOjafar's Avatar
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fireflies View Post
    Instead of challenging the admin to delete your thread, why don't you answer issues that are being asked here in this forum.
    That way you still can promote your business and improve the discussion in this forum.
    Well said.

Jennyhook, please answer the simple questions being asked in the thread. Do you want new clients or not? Being evasive about it only raises suspicion.
    Jafar Calley - Director
    FXOpen AU Pty Ltd
    Level 26 • 1 Bligh Street
    Sydney NSW 2000
    Australia
    AFSL:412871 ABN:61 143 678 719
    http://www.fxopenaus.com

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

she is a scammer,