Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Banker's System (2110pips)

jennyhook

Banker's System (2110pips)

This System is widely used in the Banking and Financial Sector to make huge profit in the FOREX market bases on the simple fundamental analysis. You can also do it with the Banker's System either you are a newbie, beginner or professional, No-predictions, No projections, No fantasies and No analysis .... Only clear cut stop limit orders....You don't need any graphs or indicators and certainly not any support or resistance nonsense., All you need do is follow the three simple steps and trade, you can also send a message to [email protected] to get your copy!! Putting the system on the forum is unlawful. Get the system including money manage and Projected Profit Plan.

*Thread moved to signals.*
    Last edited by FXOjafar; 07-11-2007 at 11:35 AM. Reason: Thread moved

nicky2k

Quote Originally Posted by jennyhook View Post
    This System is widely used in the Banking and Financial Sector to make huge profit in the FOREX market bases on the simple fundamental analysis. You can also do it with the Banker's System either you are a newbie, beginner or professional, No-predictions, No projections, No fantasies and No analysis .... Only clear cut stop limit orders....You don't need any graphs or indicators and certainly not any support or resistance nonsense., All you need do is follow the three simple steps and trade, you can also send a message to [email protected] to get your copy!! Putting the system on the forum is unlawful. Get the system including money manage and Projected Profit Plan.
    Sounds like a nice and eazy way of making lots of pips

So if you can't put the system on the forum, where do we find out from how it works? What if I want to test it in my DEMO account?

Please let us know more about this, I am sure there are other traders who wouldn't mind trying it out.

I hope you are not planning to charge money for that system!

jennyhook

Banker's System is a system that cannot be released in the public cos of some reasons. Perhaps you can send me a PM to get more info.

jennyhook

Tommorrow, Interest Rate Statement $ Trade Balance for AUD

constantly 45% each month on managed account
    constantly 850pips on forex each month (with few stops, 85% win ratio)
    live calls, instantly, warning out.

jennyhook

Free daily signal may start tomorrow from our desk. MetaTrader4 is ok .... Ahmed your PM answer.

jennyhook

US financial markets

US financial markets will be closed in observance of Independence Day. HAPPY Independent Day--- USA!!

Watch out for info on Thursday and Friday Trades. The Hottest trade in the week. More than 130pips for each day. Coming soon!

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Hey Jennyhook I sent u a mail. I wish to know more about this system

Denis Peganov, FXOpen Development Director cool user FXOpen Manager's Avatar
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Better if you will give investor's password or atleaset add statements of your trading. Your cooperation is apreciated.
    [IMG=floatLeft]http://forum.fxopen.com/ads/sign.png[/IMG]
    Denis Peganov
    Development Director
    FXOPEN NZ LIMITED
    E-mail: [email protected]
    http://www.fxopen.com/

jennyhook

Post Thank

I have been sending the statements to those who requested for it through there mail.

jennyhook

We want to be security conscious, some people do copy our statement and use on there website for there scam reason. Hope you understand?
    Last edited by jennyhook; 07-04-2007 at 05:06 PM. Reason: Incorrect spelling and grammatical error.

jennyhook

Hot Pips for tomorrow
    GBP Interest Rate Statement
    EUR Interest Rate Announcement
    EUR ECB President Trichet Speaks
    USD ISM Non-Manufacturing Index
    CAD Ivey PMI
    More than 220pip would be released!

nicky2k

Question

Quote Originally Posted by jennyhook View Post
    Hot Pips for tomorrow
    CAD Ivey PMI
    Well, all and more of those facts can be found here: http://www.************.com/calendar.php

so what's the big deal behind your strategy? Please be so kind to explainsm_rolleye

jennyhook

Hot Pips for tomorrow

Thursday 5th July 2007
    CAD Ivey PMI

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

perhaps I would like you to reply to the message I sent to you by my e-mail adress [email protected]
    + I would like you to know more information about this system and about why it could not be put on the forum.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

perhaps I would like you to reply to the message I sent to you by my e-mail adress [email protected]
    + I would like you to know more information about this system and about why it could not be put on the forum.
    It cant be put on the forum because he is selling it.
    the website ****nooo I wont post it here is selling the system for $50.
    Its like he is advertising for them or something.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast