Shares in the BANK:
We BuyWe Sell
$1.8467$1.9038

Thread: (e-book)simple trading for beginners

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Default (e-book)simple trading for beginners

As my title suggests, my e-book is so simple a child could use it, you don't even need to know anything about Forex and still trade safely, simply by placing 4 or more buy orders and follow my free e-book instructions.

Bullish or bearish ? no need to worry what that means.
    Candle sticks ? don't light them if you want to be kept in the dark
    News trading ? you'll never need to know.

Especially when you know the movements of the market.

Example:
    9 times out of 10 if the EUR/USD goes one way the USD/CHF will go the other. (see e-book)

People might think that if the EUR goes up or down against another currency it will do the same with every currency?

This also is wrong because like the above, the EUR/USD tends to move in the opposite direction form the EUR/AUD. (see e-book)

I have set out my e-book so you'll stand a better chance of profit than loss.

1,072 winning trades all closed by +15 points stop-loss, 15 losing trades (caused by swap charges) $1,519 profit in under 17 trading days (only on a demo account at 0.01 lot's)

Download my amazing e-book at my website.
    This is only the first of 3 I plan to publish and the good news is they will all help improve your profits and better still they will all be free.

You've nothing to loss by reading it but I bet you'll have plenty to gain once you do read it.

Paul
    Last edited by ilearn2t; 09-09-2009 at 09:10 PM.

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Hi, I've read the book ...thanks, i've just started to test your system and i have a question.
    There are situations when one pair from the set is showing 2 pips profit and the other one is showing 21 pips loss.
    Do I wait when one of them triggers the trailing stop and then add a new order to replace the one that has been trailed?

By the way, have you tested this system in strong move conditions like 300 pipis per day like it happened the previous 2 weeks?

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

As i see this system is a "stick your eyes to the display" one...
    I'll see what i can do to create an EA that will test it...

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dennny View Post
    Hi, I've read the book ...thanks, i've just started to test your system and i have a question.
    There are situations when one pair from the set is showing 2 pips profit and the other one is showing 21 pips loss.
    Do I wait when one of them triggers the trailing stop and then add a new order to replace the one that has been trailed?

By the way, have you tested this system in strong move conditions like 300 pipis per day like it happened the previous 2 weeks?
    Hello dennny

All your pairs will start at a loss, because the EUR/AUD is included it's margin can start at around -10 pips, but you don't need to worry, when you're watching your platform set all the pairs at +15 points, each time a pair is triggered by the trailing stop-loss place a new order on it.

You are almost guaranteed lots of wins each week as it's set so simple.

Keep going the new book will be out this weekend.

You can call to my forum if you're still unsure.

Paul

P.S. I can't check from my computer but does the website and chat room open in the e-book. If so I'll be in the chat room for a while.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

This was my first days results:

kpay647

I'm sorry, but I tried to track down your e-book --all to no avail. I didn't see anything about it at i-learn2trade.com/. I'm still interested in checking it out -- I just don't want to invest too much more dectective work in blindly trying to discover where it (might) be. Any help you can provide would be terriffic. Thanks---kpay647

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kpay647 View Post
    I'm sorry, but I tried to track down your e-book --all to no avail. I didn't see anything about it at i-learn2trade.com/. I'm still interested in checking it out -- I just don't want to invest too much more dectective work in blindly trying to discover where it (might) be. Any help you can provide would be terriffic. Thanks---kpay647
    Hello kpay647

The e-book was removed last year and I started a new thread at this forum to help others http://forum.fxopen.com/showthread.php?t=50754 you might find this thread useful.

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Hi, the ebook you recommended seems to be suitable for a forex trading beginner like me and someone who know a few trading terms. I am wondering why you removed the ebook from your website as I want to take a look at it. I will look at the thread.