$1.8467$1.9038

Thread: Asking about rule open trade

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Post Asking about rule open trade

hello admin,
    i want to ask about the rule that forbide closing trade before 1 minute,is that right? so in order to avoid from being voided, i have to open position more than 1 minute? if i opened position at 00:00 GMT than i closed position at 00:02 GMT, is that ok? and what about if i opened position with TP? if after i opened position and then suddenly my TP was hit(closed position), is that allright?
    please give me complete explanation
    thanks

Director of FXOpen Aus FXOjafar's Avatar
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Hi

Actually you need to hold a trade for more than 5 seconds, but such short trades can cause a strain on the system so making the trades 1 minute or more is ok.
    Jafar Calley - Director
    FXOpen AU Pty Ltd
    Level 26 • 1 Bligh Street
    Sydney NSW 2000
    Australia
    AFSL:412871 ABN:61 143 678 719
    http://www.fxopenaus.com

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

thanks rebateFX, what if this case happen?
    if my balance $100, on friday night i open trade 0.1 lot long/buy GBP/USD at 1.8300 and put StopLoss at 1.8275 and on monday the price open at 1.8200, how much is my balance then? $75 or $0 ?

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by founding-father View Post
    thanks rebateFX, what if this case happen?
    if my balance $100, on friday night i open trade 0.1 lot long/buy GBP/USD at 1.8300 and put StopLoss at 1.8275 and on monday the price open at 1.8200, how much is my balance then? $75 or $0 ?
    u balance will 0$ ....
    when gap happen, the price will closed the 1st price its open

---> Gap situation Gaps can happen in news trading and you will likely be filled at the nearest available price
    on the market if the gap is greater than 15 pips. Read your trading agreement. It is all explained in there.
    This information can be found with any broker's trade agreement. However, if you have a complaint,
    please send it to [email protected] and they will look at your problem and act accordingly.
    If the broker is at fault, you will be refunded.