We BuyWe Sell
$1.8467$1.9038

Thread: I have a complain

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Default I have a complain

hello , my first deposite was by bankwire then i made a seconde deposite by e-gold it was a very long ago ..hows come the only way to withdraw my money is by e-gold everytime i get rejection the reason is i must withdraw by e-gold and its fee now 60% !!!!!! toooo much more than half the amount of money i want to withdraw ...why then all these alternative in depositing to stick on one methode forever .... i deposited the money for fxopen by bank the first time.

Denis Peganov, FXOpen Development Director cool user FXOpen Manager's Avatar
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Hello,
    we announced it several times. Please read
    "
    E-gold withdrawal fee increase!!! NEW

Dear Clients

As you know, the situation with E-Gold is becoming worse every day and it is becoming more difficult and more expensive for us to deal with the ecurrency so we are forced to update the terms with regards to E-Gold deposits.

As of 11th August 2008, all E-Gold deposits will incur a 60% fee on withdrawal. This applies ONLY to E-Gold deposits made AFTER 11th August 2008.

All E-Gold deposits made BEFORE 11th August 2008 will remain on the current of a 20% fee on withdrawal.

We apologise for having to increase the fee again, and we hope you understand that there is no alternative left for us but to discourage the use of E-Gold at this time.

Regards, FXOpen team.
    "

Don't use e-gold if you will not have this kind of problems in the future. Open new account and use all the methods except e-gold.

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

thank you for ur replying i read this announcment before iam talking about concept u accepted a way to receive money throug bank wire , e-gold ..etc u recieved the money by those systems why does it have to be returned by only 1 way that the client made the deposite?? and i told u before my first and the largest deposite was by bank wire ..
    thank u for ur concern

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by btbt View Post
    thank you for ur replying i read this announcment before iam talking about concept u accepted a way to receive money throug bank wire , e-gold ..etc u recieved the money by those systems why does it have to be returned by only 1 way that the client made the deposite?? and i told u before my first and the largest deposite was by bank wire ..
    thank u for ur concern
    FXOPEN finance already make announcement on 20 February 2008
    http://forum.fxopen.com/showthread.php?t=12612
    So u should know.

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

i knew now but its very hard if i want withdraw 100$ fxopen will take 20$ and the outexchange rate minuimium 45% = 40$ and the regular bank wire fee is 50$ so withdraw 100$ i must pay 210$ its very unfair ..

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

if i opened another account and made internal transfer and deposited through another method of payment does it solve the problem or also i must withdraw using e-gold??

Director of FXOpen Aus FXOjafar's Avatar
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

i knew now but its very hard if i want withdraw 100$ fxopen will take 20$ and the outexchange rate minuimium 45% = 40$ and the regular bank wire fee is 50$ so withdraw 100$ i must pay 210$ its very unfair ..
    I agree the egold situation is unfair, but the cost of out exchange has to be passed on.

if i opened another account and made internal transfer and deposited through another method of payment does it solve the problem or also i must withdraw using e-gold??
    Internal transfer does not clean an account of egold. In fact, if you transfer money from an egold deposited account, into one that has a deposit by another method, you then taint both accounts and both have to withdrawn by egold, so I strongly advise you not to try it that way.
    Jafar Calley - Director
    FXOpen AU Pty Ltd
    Level 26 • 1 Bligh Street
    Sydney NSW 2000
    Australia
    AFSL:412871 ABN:61 143 678 719
    http://www.fxopenaus.com

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Default ( ask ) account disable

i want to ask why my account is disabled or always please verify operation parameter and try again later...
    what is my wrong and then how clear this problem so i can trade again . thank you.

Director of FXOpen Aus FXOjafar's Avatar
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks
    Jafar Calley - Director
    FXOpen AU Pty Ltd
    Level 26 • 1 Bligh Street
    Sydney NSW 2000
    Australia
    AFSL:412871 ABN:61 143 678 719
    http://www.fxopenaus.com

Intraday Master
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

thank u for ur concern
    I do agree with your suggestion.
    I do love FXOPen and have been trading with them since the begining of time FXOPen manager is a very wise person, he will take decissions based on clients benefit.

But
    I do quite surprised read FXOPen manager policy regarding mixing e-gold deposit and any other e-currency, the withdrawal should only be able to be done through e-gold. FXOpen Manager, You are more wise than this.

FXOpen was the one who determine which margin is used (either it was from the Wire Deposit or from the e-gold deposit). Either the client was in profit or was in a loss, FXOpen was the only one who could determine which portions of the deposit was impacted by the operations.

IMHO, if we are able to deposit via several method, then we should be able to withdraw several portions of our total balance through the deposit method denoted. Please do consider. Please do not block ones account that is deposit through wire $500 and then deposit through e-gold $50, and the account holder only able to withdraw $550 through e-gold.

Thank you for reading and considering.

Have a blessed RAMADHAN MUBARAK.

Regards.
    Visit 0.90 Pip Rebate Here
    Forex Rebates, Promotions, and $$$ BONUS!!
    Click Here!