The Euro:

buy above 1.4345 to 1.4454

stop below 1.4315

The GBP :

buy above 1.7860 to 1.7985

stop below 1.7825

happy trading

Note:

If the market reverses direction and the stop loss point was hit, you can trade in the opposite direction to cover your losses; as your stop loss point will become your entry point and versa verse your entry point will become your stop loss point …about your target. .…will that refers to you …but I usually cover my loss only without looking for profits...Still you can have good profits…this way you wont have any losses most of the time …but you may have tow losses if the market reverses direction again. But that rarely happens due to support and resistance rules. This tactic is used by the masters of technical analysis.

You should notice that this trading tactic needs either huge equity or very good money management skills including entering the market with mini lots…for me I only trade one mini lot for every 4000 $ in order to survive in the market.

Example:

If my intraday technical strategy says:

Buy the euro above 1.4700 and stop loss below 1.4670 and the stop loss was hit reverse your position and sell below 1.4670 and stop loss above 1.4700
    Last edited by tech01920; 09-08-2008 at 11:32 AM.

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Default comment

todays technical strategy was wrong....but if you had applied the note below the recomendation ;you would have been in a profitable position with more than one hundred pips in both currencies.

Elder Analyst
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

todays technical strategy was wrong....but if you had applied the note below the recomendation ;you would have been in a