BUY FXO Forum Shares
1316
Shares in the BANK:
We BuyWe Sell
$1.7951$1.8506
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 27

Thread: Real Account

  1. #1
    Piplet AMalaysia_forex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    10
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Post Real Account

    About openining real account...
    from A _______ Z

  2. #2
    Piplet AMalaysia_forex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    10
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Questions?

    I got some questions...
    1.What are the fees of opening new account?
    2. What is starting deposit of mini account and standard account?
    3.Do you tax my account incase of profit?
    4.If no profit do you tax my account aslo?
    5.If I made a profit 100,000 $ , Are you going to publish my information to any taxing authority?
    6.Is There fees for seeing the charts?
    7.If I am not trading for 4 month, is there inactivity fees?
    8. Can I withdraw from my account till the last cent in the account ?

  3. #3
    Denis Peganov, FXOpen Development Director cool user FXOpen Manager's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    On the moon
    Posts
    11,117
    FXO Shares
    58
    FXO Bonus
    470.989
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 474 Times in 186 Posts

    Post Answers

    Quote Originally Posted by AMalaysia_forex View Post
    I got some questions...
    1.What are the fees of opening new account?
    2. What is starting deposit of mini account and standard account?
    3.Do you tax my account incase of profit?
    4.If no profit do you tax my account aslo?
    5.If I made a profit 100,000 $ , Are you going to publish my information to any taxing authority?
    6.Is There fees for seeing the charts?
    7.If I am not trading for 4 month, is there inactivity fees?
    8. Can I withdraw from my account till the last cent in the account ?
    Hello AMalaysia_forex
    1) There are no fees to open a new Real money or Demo money accounts. You can do it through our website anytime.
    2) There is no difference between mini or standart accounts. Starting deposits for boths are 25$
    3) We are located in tax free zone and we don't take any taxes. ( We take only the fees for E-gold withdrawals which are: 3% ( minimum 1$ and maximum 25$)
    4) No tax also
    5)According to Seychelles law we don't need to publish this information ( please check the laws of your country if you need to publish this information in your country)
    6) No fees for seeing charts.
    7) If your account will be innactive for 3 months we will take 50$ fees.
    * To keep your account active you need to make atleast 1 trade in 3 months.
    8) You can withdrawal till the last cent from your account
    * For 25$ gift accounts amount of 25$ is not withdrawable.

  4. #4
    Piplet AMalaysia_forex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    10
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Exclamation Change resgistration information?

    Can I change my registration information :
    the first important item to change emailing address.
    and if i can do it. how can i go through that steps for changing my account email?

  5. #5
    Denis Peganov, FXOpen Development Director cool user FXOpen Manager's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    On the moon
    Posts
    11,117
    FXO Shares
    58
    FXO Bonus
    470.989
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 474 Times in 186 Posts

    Post Information changing

    Quote Originally Posted by AMalaysia_forex View Post
    Can I change my registration information :
    the first important item to change emailing address.
    and if i can do it. how can i go through that steps for changing my account email?
    Hello AMalaysia_forex,
    Yes, You can change registration information (e-mail, Name spelling , adress...)
    * We will ask you to confirm changing of information with the documents
    To change e-mail you will need to send request to [email protected] from the e-mail registered with account.

  6. #6
    Piplet AMalaysia_forex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    10
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default I lost my email address

    My question is if i lost my email address,
    Can i send you information from another email address ?

  7. #7
    Piplet AMalaysia_forex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    10
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default If I lost my email address?

    My question is if i lost my email address,
    Can i send you information from another email address to be registered for my original account ?

  8. #8
    Denis Peganov, FXOpen Development Director cool user FXOpen Manager's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    On the moon
    Posts
    11,117
    FXO Shares
    58
    FXO Bonus
    470.989
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 474 Times in 186 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AMalaysia_forex View Post
    My question is if i lost my email address,
    Can i send you information from another email address to be registered for my original account ?
    Yes you can. In this case you will need to verify yourself with the documents . Also we will make a security check of your IP and some details check.

  9. #9
    Piplet AMalaysia_forex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    10
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Than you

    Thanks a lot for your information.

  10. #10
    Denis Peganov, FXOpen Development Director cool user FXOpen Manager's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    On the moon
    Posts
    11,117
    FXO Shares
    58
    FXO Bonus
    470.989
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 474 Times in 186 Posts

    Default

    You are welcome.
    Feel free to ask anytime.

  11. #11
    Piplet siwael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    egypt
    Posts
    24
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Exclamation Can I deposit $ 50 and get zero in my balance??

    Okay,
    question is simply
    you have 3 accounts and each one contain $ 1000
    you opened one more new account with zero balance.
    you didn't trade the new account for 3 months.

    the question is: What will happen next.
    the very new account will be $ -50?
    or it will be zero and you will take the $ 50 from my other accounts.
    and if it became $ -50 , how can i strat using that account,
    - if i deposit $ 50 to that - $ 50 account , should i get my balance zero.
    - if i didn't trade that account for one year, it will be $ -200, if i didn't pay them, are you willing to take it by law and coursts?
    awaiting reply from the admin of forum?

  12. #12
    Denis Peganov, FXOpen Development Director cool user FXOpen Manager's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    On the moon
    Posts
    11,117
    FXO Shares
    58
    FXO Bonus
    470.989
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 474 Times in 186 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by siwael View Post
    Okay,
    question is simply
    you have 3 accounts and each one contain $ 1000
    you opened one more new account with zero balance.
    you didn't trade the new account for 3 months.

    the question is: What will happen next.
    the very new account will be $ -50?
    or it will be zero and you will take the $ 50 from my other accounts.
    and if it became $ -50 , how can i strat using that account,
    - if i deposit $ 50 to that - $ 50 account , should i get my balance zero.
    - if i didn't trade that account for one year, it will be $ -200, if i didn't pay them, are you willing to take it by law and coursts?
    awaiting reply from the admin of forum?
    Hello Siwael,
    This fee is taken only from accounts which are inactive for 3 straight months. (you need to make atleast 1 trade in 3 months to keep your account active).
    This fee can be taken only from accounts with deposits.
    This fee will not be taken from accounts with ZERO deposit.

  13. #13
    In Profit
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    141
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FX Egypt Manager View Post
    Hello Siwael,
    This fee is taken only from accounts which are inactive for 3 straight months. (you need to make atleast 1 trade in 3 months to keep your account active).
    This fee can be taken only from accounts with deposits.
    This fee will not be taken from accounts with ZERO deposit.
    ooo i seee
    just supprised

  14. #14
    Intraday Master
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    387
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Yes... make at least one trade in three months time and we'll be alright.

  15. #15
    In Profit moneydeep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    120
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    one trade every three months is easy. And if you got into forex I guess you'd be doing more than a few trades every day.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Disclaimer
2005-2016 © FXOpen All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective owners.

Risk Warning:: Trading on the Forex market involves substantial risks, including complete possible loss of funds and other losses and is not suitable for all members. Clients should make an independent judgment as to whether trading is appropriate for them in the light of their financial condition, investment experience, risk tolerance and other factors.

FXOpen Markets Limited, a company duly registered in Nevis under the company No. C 42235. FXOpen is a member of The Financial Commission.

FXOpen AU Pty Ltd., a company authorised and regulated by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC). AFSL 412871ABN 61 143 678 719.

FXOpen Ltd. a company registered in England and Wales under company number 07273392 and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (previously, the Financial Services Authority) under FCA firm reference number 579202.

FXOpen does not provide services for United States residents.

Join us