BUY FXO Forum Shares
Shares in the BANK:
We BuyWe Sell
$1.8495$1.9067

Thread: Forex Signals & Managed Accounts!

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Lightbulb Forex Signals & Managed Accounts!

I have been trading forex since 2005, I have been managing funds... I would like you to use my signals of Forex major pair GBP/USD, EUR/USD, EUR/JPY . USD/JPY on FXopen

Learn latest updates about Trading Tips, Short Term & Long Term Investment Plans,
    We provide our Clients a good collection of research work with the help of which they can take better decisions regards their investments in FOREX market

1) Trading Signals:

Daily trade signals just $150 per month
    91% success in trade signals
    target approx 30+ pips per signal

2) Managed Account :

We manage your forex account
    and We charge 30% fee in your profit only,

Return 10% to 13% per month (It can be 25% according to RISK factor)
    Risk factor 25%
    Minimum account size 2500$

Security of Funds:

We do not accept direct deposits. Clients are suggested to open their individual forex managed accounts in FXopen, Returns are suggested according to the volume of investment and requirements of clients.

We only work with Fxopen

I am forex risk manager and trade adviser willing to work with FXopen we manage forex account and return profit per month bases

Only serious people who want to make money contact me, please dont waste your and my time

Best Regards
    Psycho909
    pipmachine9@gmail.com

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Yes i tried manage fund, it s better to trade your self for more profit and for a living in the forex

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Iak, what managed fund have you tried? Why was it bad?

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

well...it depends that with whom you have bad experience...I never ask for your money...you only will provide username and password, I will only trade your account and after every 15 days or end of month the profit will be divided into 40/60 40% will be mine. you can test my skills by sending me demo account login detals
    URL removed. Other broker promotions not allowed.