Shares in the BANK:
We BuyWe Sell
$1.8388$1.8957
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: EA Kanguru 1.4

rubencouto

Cool EA Kanguru 1.4

Hello!

I've changed the settings for my EA and it has a new performance. The profit factor has decreased a litle, but the "steadiness" for profit seems to be improved. Check out the Baktesting results:

http://www.conceptus.net/forex/Kanguru 1.4.htm

As soon as I have some forward test results I'll post it.
    Last edited by rubencouto; 08-30-2008 at 01:00 AM.

rubencouto

Wink Kanguru 1.4 - Live Test - Open trades

Hello!

Here are the open trades that my EA Kanguru 1.4 has opened. It seems to be very nice! Just hope the EA behaves properly when it comes to exit these trades.

rubencouto

Smile EA Kanguru 1.4 Live Results!

Hello!

I'm very happy with my EA's live results! I've just set my position exit settings so that the EA will close them earlier! But, so far, so good!!!

(Profit column is in Pips.)

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Nice job.

rubencouto

Smile Promissing Live Results

Hello!

I'm looking forward for these open trades to close, so I can see how the EA behaves. But, so far so good!

See for yourself:

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rubencouto View Post
    Hello!

I'm looking forward for these open trades to close, so I can see how the EA behaves. But, so far so good!

See for yourself:

I've never used the fxopen demo yet but is it not strange to set your stop-loss at a loss or does your EA close your orders before stop-loss is reached ?

order number 5571460 will give profit at stop-loss
    others not sure ?

As I say don't no how this EA works

rubencouto

Hello Scott68!

Thanks for the feedback.

I've set a stop limit of 80 pips. The reason order 5571460 has a SL within profit is because I changed the SL settings (in the EA) while this order was already open.

So far, most my loosing orders close before reaching SL. This is because I have exit settings using EMA. When the EMA changes direction (away from the trend) the order is closed. This closes both loosing and profit trades.

So far the balance is good. This morning my equity was around $95.000 and my balance was around $16.000. I stared with $10.000.

The reason I'm not revealing the exact settings of the EA or the EA itself is because I'm using it to enter the MQL4 ATC2008, and I want to keep it a secret for now...

Thanks for your input!

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Hello rubencouto

Keep up the good work, glad to know you'll not hit a loss

rubencouto

Wink Good profit

Hello!

Although some of my positions closed on the red side, the few positive helped overcome that loss. So my balance is now quite positive.
    My equity hasn't increased, but the actual balance shows a profit of more than 660% !!! And this is only in 12 days (closed market days included). So I'm very hopfull that I maight be on to something... Lets' see if the rythm keeps up in the longer run (that's the real test).

Here are this afternoon's open trades:

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Hello rubencouto

Good luck in your quest. Again I've no idea how it works but could you not have stopped them before they took a loss or this it a build in thing while your away from your platform ?

rubencouto

This is my recent history of trades:

rubencouto

Default That's right...

Quote Originally Posted by scott68 View Post
    Hello rubencouto

Good luck in your quest. Again I've no idea how it works but could you not have stopped them before they took a loss or this it a build in thing while your away from your platform ?
    That's right. I'm all day away from my PC. I have a "regular" 9-5 day job. So I have to just let it run...

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

I like ticket #5571460 hope you get the same results on your live board

rubencouto

A few minutes ago, this is how my positions looked like...

rubencouto

Default Rally

Unfortunately, the way my open trades looked in my last post, didn't last for long. This was because the prices were rallying and they hit peak positions at that point.
    Even so, I let it run to see how my EA would behave. It wasn't bad. I got some profit out of every trade that went abopve 100 pips (TS)... But the overall balance decreased a bit. This morning my balance was around $71.000 and my equity had droped to around $74.000. Even so, I'm still within profit.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast