Thread: Online Forex Trading 2 in 1 Business

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Default Online Forex Trading 2 in 1 Business

Making money on forex is the fastest way to make money today.every day there is a thousand new trader join this kind of business.Why?We will know it later.

Have ever try to search on google using keyword "forex trading"?If you do, you will found the result appear almost 4 million results.What a mass business we got here.All of them offer many kind of services which is related on forex trading business like being a forex broker,forex signal provider,technical analysis,fundamental anlysis,charting program,affiliate,selling forex ebook,forex system and much more.Just one word of "forex" can growth many kind of business not only on core business which is trading money on forex market.

Ok let's talk about how's this business can really make you crazy all night and getting serious to learn and involve with.It's like a story.At the first time, we learn about the basic knowledge on forex trading.Then after several week, we come up with registering demo account with some online forex broker.Lastly, we trade the demo.After several days,we've get exited with our trading result.We get 100% profit just for one week of trade.That's amazing.Then we get into serious business,get real live account and trade with sum of money as our startup capital and then the result is we have double up our capital.That's end there.We just got one core business here.

So after several week, we have tell our friend about the result or we had been active on a few forex forum which you expose your trading result.Green pips trading result.What we will got here, you're about to open a new business instead of forex trading.Provide a forex signal service.You will get bunch of Private message,email and friends adding you in their list out of nowhere just to ask you about forex tips on how to trade like you.Then you decide to make a website which show your trading result and provide paid forex signal not only for your friend but for whole people who interested.I'll not discuss about the calculation of how many dollars you will have only just by providing forex signals because you can assume it on your own.

So. that's it.Just make sure this word

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

very business minded you are right there.. well actually i am also having that ideas in my mind.. but not right now.. i am not consistent with my result yet. i still have to learn a lot before i can share wht i got.. hopefully before the year ends i can have a consistent result already..

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

yeah ! learn before to get money

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

I would like to learn more about this market and I want to have some dollars before the year ends so I can start trading in this market. I would appreciate any help. and if an admin or a senior trader can write up a storyline or a career of how he or anybody made money on the interne succeded in making this money.

Director of FXOpen Aus FXOjafar's Avatar
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eft400 View Post
    I would like to learn more about this market and I want to have some dollars before the year ends so I can start trading in this market. I would appreciate any help. and if an admin or a senior trader can write up a storyline or a career of how he or anybody made money on the interne succeded in making this money.
    The best advice I can give is to trade demo for about 1 year, then ease your way in with small amounts of money since you will be 100% likely to lose your first few accounts. Forex requires a lot of patience, study and practice in order for you to become a successful trader.
    Jafar Calley - Director
    FXOpen AU Pty Ltd
    Level 26 • 1 Bligh Street
    Sydney NSW 2000
    Australia
    AFSL:412871 ABN:61 143 678 719
    http://www.fxopenaus.com

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

what about recomendations

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eft400 View Post
    I would advise that you demo trade until you are used to the market. Make sure u are not tempted to start before you are ready.sm_smile

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

hi,
    dear kinzu although your advise wasnt to me but i will take it cuz its good advise.