We BuyWe Sell
$1.8426$1.8996

Thread: Investors v Forex

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Default Investors v Forex

I have spend a lot of time studying the money market from the view of the investor, but something I haven't looked into before but notice in this forum:

Namely the help and advice given out by FXOpen and their team, it got me thinking = What if every investor on FXOpen made a profit would it harm the broker or help the broker ?

Does the broker cover against a lose (the way bookmakers do) or would it have the opposite effect ?

Like to see what others think about this question.

Director of FXOpen Aus FXOjafar's Avatar
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by scott68 View Post
    I have spend a lot of time studying the money market from the view of the investor, but something I haven't looked into before but notice in this forum:

Namely the help and advice given out by FXOpen and their team, it got me thinking = What if every investor on FXOpen made a profit would it harm the broker or help the broker ?

Does the broker cover against a lose (the way bookmakers do) or would it have the opposite effect ?

Like to see what others think about this question.
    Since the money comes from the market, not FXOpen, it would not harm the broker at all if everyone was profitable. In fact, it is better for the broker that traders make a profit, keep trading and increase their volume. FXOpen is paid from the proceeds of the spread so more trading, equals more profits for the company.

There are some unscrupulous companies out there that win when their clients lose. They are called "bucketshops". FXOpen is not one of them.
    Jafar Calley - Director
    FXOpen AU Pty Ltd
    Level 26 • 1 Bligh Street
    Sydney NSW 2000
    Australia
    AFSL:412871 ABN:61 143 678 719
    http://www.fxopenaus.com

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Hello RebateFX.com

Thanks for you answer, nice to know if investors make a profit FXOpen also benefits. As I stated in previous posts I off on holiday next week but look forward to jointing FXOpen when I return, your reply gives me great pleasure knowing good trading will not hurt the broker.

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

As far as i know brokers loose money if the highly leveraged acounts continuously make money as the leverage is loan from broker to the account holder .

Elder Analyst
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RebateFX.com View Post
    Since the money comes from the market, not FXOpen, it would not harm the broker at all if everyone was profitable. In fact, it is better for the broker that traders make a profit, keep trading and increase their volume. FXOpen is paid from the proceeds of the spread so more trading, equals more profits for the company.

There are some unscrupulous companies out there that win when their clients lose. They are called "bucketshops". FXOpen is not one of them.
    precious infos
    thanks alot

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

look you can treat forex as longterm investment
    just enter the trade with 0.5% of your account size
    and sure you will win

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fxtrader77 View Post
    look you can treat forex as longterm investment
    just enter the trade with 0.5% of your account size
    and sure you will win
    what's the point in there? you won't make healthy profits with this strategy, better is to evolve your trading skills

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Hi, I am glad to know that when a trader earn profit, fxopen is also earning a profit out of the spreads. There is win- win situation here.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Hi! If you earn or loss both conditions, Fxopen earning a profit.

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

No, I think the price is controlled by the market.