We BuyWe Sell
$1.8467$1.9038

Thread: Support

Intraday Master
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Default Support

I think fxegypt need to give more reliable support!

I mean, its my experience, twice having deposited egold manually - (i cant access the traders cabinet this time) and need to contact support/account manager to approve my deposit to my account.

It was about 2 hours last time for me to get support and now its have been 5 long hours without any email reply or contact from fxegypt this time. Im getting frustrated and sick of waiting.

p/s: there is no problem to deposit if i can access traders cabinet.

addition: It's now 4:22 pm GMT+8, its have been 7 hours..
    Last edited by goldsniper; 05-01-2007 at 08:22 AM. Reason: add

Intraday Master
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

It's 4:51 pm GMT+8 and manager is giving support right now... huh..

But thank god.

Denis Peganov, FXOpen Development Director cool user FXOpen Manager's Avatar
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by goldsniper View Post
    I think fxegypt need to give more reliable support!

I mean, its my experience, twice having deposited egold manually - (i cant access the traders cabinet this time) and need to contact support/account manager to approve my deposit to my account.

It was about 2 hours last time for me to get support and now its have been 5 long hours without any email reply or contact from fxegypt this time. Im getting frustrated and sick of waiting.

p/s: there is no problem to deposit if i can access traders cabinet.

addition: It's now 4:22 pm GMT+8, its have been 7 hours..
    You are right. Working on this.

Intraday Master
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

It's 5:53 pm now... although i'm chatting with manager (he's giving me good support) .. the problem is still not resolved. I still does not get my deposit yet.

It's been an hour!!!!! This is not good!

This is a nightmare for me!

fxegypt please better your service.
    Last edited by goldsniper; 05-01-2007 at 09:57 AM.

Intraday Master
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Chat support is suddenly offline?
    Its 6:40 pm right now... i still doesnt have my deposit... YM chat support is offline.

It's have been about 10 hours and my problems is still not settled.

I was told by head manager (chat support) the services will be better in 2-3 months... huh.. what about right now?

anybody had same problem as i am? Anyone tried chat support?

p/s :just for note : - last time chat support was superb... my depo problems was settled instantly.
    Last edited by goldsniper; 05-01-2007 at 10:44 AM. Reason: just

Intraday Master
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

I got in touch with manager again and he said my problems will be settle in 20 minutes.

Its now 7:43 pm and i got my deposit into my account. Thanks manager.

all settle in 10 hours.. thank you.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

I got in touch with manager again and he said my problems will be settle in 20 minutes.

Its now 7:43 pm and i got my deposit into my account. Thanks manager.

all settle in 10 hours.. thank you.
    Please use Trader's Cabinet for deposit/withdrawal and it will be much faster.
    Manual deposit/withdrawal might take up to 24H.
    Thank you for the cooperation and patient.

Intraday Master
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Default Yes

Quote Originally Posted by FX Egypt Manager View Post
    Please use Trader's Cabinet for deposit/withdrawal and it will be much faster.
    Manual deposit/withdrawal might take up to 24H.
    Thank you for the cooperation and patient.
    I have deposited three times already.

The first time i try to use the traders cabinet but when the e-gold account stated in the traders cabinet payment page is not the same.. with the account number stated in the 17 Apr notice/ Change of egold account (*just deleted by admin after i report it), i was confuse which number to use and choose the number on the notice on the main page instead.

The deposit did not go to my account automatically and I contacted YM chat support (Manager Head - ) and got settle the problems in 10 minutes.

The second time I'm using Traders Cabinet after chating with chat support and he ask me to use it. Thats yesterday.

No problems waht-so-ever, it was smooth and easy.

The third time is today. After failed to access my traders cabinet ( The login page was blank - and yes i tried everything - even using another PC ). I try to manually transfer through egold. The problems is what is the egold number/account to use? I cant access the traders cabinet and do not know the new account number. Chat support was offline- no one to help me.

Because the notice is still on the main page i think the number is still usable and i use it.

Just not my luck... today is 1 May.

If only fxe could update the main page earlier... huh..

Anyway.. i would like to thanks admin/ manager because helps me with patience.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

I have deposited three times already.

The first time i try to use the traders cabinet but when the e-gold account stated in the traders cabinet payment page is not the same.. with the account number stated in the 17 Apr notice/ Change of egold account (*just deleted by admin after i report it), i was confuse which number to use and choose the number on the notice on the main page instead.

The deposit did not go to my account automatically and I contacted YM chat support (Manager Head - ) and got settle the problems in 10 minutes.

The second time I'm using Traders Cabinet after chating with chat support and he ask me to use it. Thats yesterday.

No problems waht-so-ever, it was smooth and easy.

The third time is today. After failed to access my traders cabinet ( The login page was blank - and yes i tried everything - even using another PC ). I try to manually transfer through egold. The problems is what is the egold number/account to use? I cant access the traders cabinet and do not know the new account number. Chat support was offline- no one to help me.

Because the notice is still on the main page i think the number is still usable and i use it.

Just not my luck... today is 1 May.

If only fxe could update the main page earlier... huh..

Anyway.. i would like to thanks admin/ manager because helps me with patience.
    I wish you a lot of good trades and a lot of pips!
    Thanks for cooperation. sm_cool

Intraday Master
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Thank you. You're the best!

Happy supporting us, your traders...

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

can somebody tell me how to reset my password?