We BuyWe Sell
$1.8495$1.9067

Thread: Notice about Liberty Reserve Transfer Payment Not Honored

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Angry Notice about Liberty Reserve Transfer Payment Not Honored

On 21 July 2008 exactly 10.50 am I made a transfer from my liberty reserve account No U3352784 to fxopen LR account no U5844748 with batch No:4057438, also I filled the Notice about Liberty Reserve Transfer Payment form from my cabinet.

All I was compelled to do after several attempts to fund my trading account automatically from my cabinet when I was getting error messages and it was possible for me to transfer from my LR account successfully.

Surprisingly my trading acct was yet to be credited till date.

Secondly I had reached 100 posts since 23 June 2008 and sent PM appropriately but was yet to be credited till date.

I do not know what else is needed to get my trading accounts credited by the FXopen administrators.

I filled the Notice about Liberty Reserve Transfer Payment form again today.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Hi

To claim posting bonus please read here ---> http://forum.fxopen.com/showthread.php?t=18513
    Its take up to 5 working days to be done checking u post. U just completed on 23 July, that mean its just 2 day working days.

-----------------------------------------

If u deposited using LR but not automatically credited into u trading account, u need to notify to finance department using notify form for LR at trader cabinet. Then u can check that notify status at under History page ( https://cabinet.fxopen.com/History/Notices.aspx ), if pending the finance department still looking to trace u deposited/still in process n if failed mean u Batch or number account or total amount deposited or transaction date are enter not correct.

Don't make double notify if the 1st notify still status pending.

For u info - on 21 July 2008, SCI payment for Liberty Reserve have error/problem, nothing we can do that time because its problem from LR site after they upgrading their system. That why, u can't deposited through Trader cabinet using LR.

Thanks

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nonamer View Post
    Hi

To claim posting bonus please read here ---> http://forum.fxopen.com/showthread.php?t=18513
    Its take up to 5 working days to be done checking u post. U just completed on 23 July, that mean its just 2 day working days.

-----------------------------------------

If u deposited using LR but not automatically credited into u trading account, u need to notify to finance department using notify form for LR at trader cabinet. Then u can check that notify status at under History page ( https://cabinet.fxopen.com/History/Notices.aspx ), if pending the finance department still looking to trace u deposited/still in process n if failed mean u Batch or number account or total amount deposited or transaction date are enter not correct.

Don't make double notify if the 1st notify still status pending.

For u info - on 21 July 2008, SCI payment for Liberty Reserve have error/problem, nothing we can do that time because its problem from LR site after they upgrading their system. That why, u can't deposited through Trader cabinet using LR.

Thanks
    Hello super moderator, if i have just completed my 100 posts on 23 of july and number of posts in forum indicated that since june 2008 then your indicator is deceptive, and need to be corrected. Now I have ent another PM to fxopen manager, buone thing is sure as its indicated - He has refused to read my PM mails sent to him all this while.

My trading account has just been credited, but I don't need to shout before that is done.

Pls make your site indicator reflect the true position of members' status and position.
    Last edited by urgentfx; 07-28-2008 at 01:59 PM. Reason: more facts

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by urgentfx View Post
    Hello super moderator, if i have just completed my 100 posts on 23 of july and number of posts in forum indicated that since june 2008 then your indicator is deceptive, and need to be corrected. Now I have ent another PM to fxopen manager, buone thing is sure as its indicated - He has refused to read my PM mails sent to him all this while.

My trading account has just been credited, but I don't need to shout before that is done.

Pls make your site indicator reflect the true position of members' status and position.
    Sorry for the mistake.
    If follow the rule, u not allowed to posting or open new thread to claim bonus. U post can deleted straight away.
    Next time u should be patient, for u information only FXOPEN manager can checking the post for validity.

Thanks