$1.7958$1.8513
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Forex as a job

Intraday Master
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Default Forex as a job

1. Anyone who wants to do forex a s a full job need to have a good strategy to trade efficiently.

2. Secondly is discipline, not to fear and no greed.

3. Third is knowledge about forex itself.

If you combine those,you can do it.

Anyone here is a full time trader ? Please advise

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

I think some people do forex trading as their freelance jobs, but may others do it for as their primary job. Forex tradins is your primary job goldsniper??

FxIndia Administrator Invest_Master's Avatar
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

I have set fixed target for everyday.
    I trade till i reach them and then stop to trade for that day.
    Have to wait and watch till i think market is good for me. As i just aim to make 10-15 pips per day.
    So i don't have to sit for along time mostly but yes sometimes i have to.

Intraday Master
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Default Nope

Quote Originally Posted by orcein View Post
    I think some people do forex trading as their freelance jobs, but may others do it for as their primary job. Forex tradins is your primary job goldsniper??
    No orcein, i just do it as a part time work... i already got an offline full time job... it seem that is is not in any near future to change my full job into forex trader.

I'm still learning, you can say i still a newbie in this forex world.

Intraday Master
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Default Good

Quote Originally Posted by Invest_Master View Post
    Have to wait and watch till i think market is good for me. As i just aim to make 10-15 pips per day.
    Yes, i think your strategy is very good Invest_master, discipline in trading is all, but its hard to do.. it need more strength to do it.. When you got 15 pips for the day and to walk away while the chart is telling you 110% you'll make profit is hard.

But by discipline, it can be done.. taking 1 dollar a day for 100 day.. then we'll make 100 dollar right. There is no such thing as get-rich-quick. All is work.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by goldsniper View Post
    Yes, i think your strategy is very good Invest_master, discipline in trading is all, but its hard to do.. it need more strength to do it.. When you got 15 pips for the day and to walk away while the chart is telling you 110% you'll make profit is hard.

But by discipline, it can be done.. taking 1 dollar a day for 100 day.. then we'll make 100 dollar right. There is no such thing as get-rich-quick. All is work.
    All the money i have lost recently i think it is because of the above mention fact. So i would like to improve my self as to become a better trader. As as a fact we need to live in reality and rectify our ddrop backs rather then ignoring them.

Intraday Master
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

as we know, trading forex is 10 % skills and 90 % psychology.

I know its hard to walk away because i always find myself greedy on small points.. now i just going to do money management.

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Default trade

yes i agree if want to good trade, have to make strategy ,mental,and is knowledge about forex .

Director of FXOpen Aus FXOjafar's Avatar
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Invest_Master View Post
    You sir have completely the right attitude. resisting the urge to take that last trade when you have hit a daily target is the most difficult thing to do.
    Another way to look at it is capital preservation. If I take 100 pips from gbp/jpy in the morning I take the rest of the day off since when I wake up the next day, I still have the knowledge that yesterday I made 100 pips and that I still have the money from it since I didn't make any foolish mistakes afterwards.

Over-trading is one of the primary reasons people fail.
    Jafar Calley - Director
    FXOpen AU Pty Ltd
    Level 26 • 1 Bligh Street
    Sydney NSW 2000
    Australia
    AFSL:412871 ABN:61 143 678 719
    http://www.fxopenaus.com

Intraday Master
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

you say it right. Over trading is one of the primary reasons people fail.

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Every open a trade you must have target, like min. 5% everi trade you start/day. With this way you can make a calculation for your monthly profits, and make a planing for monthly withdrawals. It will be like the salary!!

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Cool

i trade daily to the max i can get, no dalily target.....reason very simple.....with the right attitude and good discipline plus balanced MM.......no boundaries gaining what forex has to offer!

Intraday Master
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

mfazy121... that is okay if you could accept the risk.

Any strategies and management is okay if it helps you make profit.. but if it doesn't... don't use it.. build another / or find one that can make you profitable.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mfazy121 View Post
    i trade daily to the max i can get, no dalily target.....reason very simple.....with the right attitude and good discipline plus balanced MM.......no boundaries gaining what forex has to offer!
    Nice. BUT this is the rule i used to go with. you are right that a forex trader can earn unlimited in a day if he trades good but I have learnt that every tiume is not a good time to trade. So now i have a fixed % which i try my best to achieve.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

i am planning to establish a forex-based business very soon, my idea is to invest a 50k USD amount as a start and create 5-10 seperate accounts that will be managed by traders i hire.. i will soon create a thread to accept traders from here, the only condition will be a proven track record of stable and consistant profits monthly, no matter how much percentage as long as they make profits in the end...

any ideas ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast