Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Churning

FXOpen Finance Director FXOpen Finance's Avatar
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Default Churning

Dear Clients!

If our system detects that a client gets commission from his or her own accounts, that commission will be deleted.
    If a client continues to open accounts under their own link, all accounts may be disabled.

Coincidence of name, phone number, home address, e-mail address (or any other data) may be considered as attempted churning. The commission from such accounts will also be deleted.

Related people cannot be agents/referrals.
    Last edited by FXOjafar; 05-05-2011 at 02:47 AM. Reason: bad bad english

2. The Following User Says Thank You to FXOpen Finance For This Useful Post:

signalsprovider (12-07-2013)

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Fine clarification.

What about an account whose owner has breached this your rule but agreed to forfeit the commission.

Would you close the account or not OR can the account be continued to be operated or not?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to urgentfx For This Useful Post:

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by urgentfx View Post
    Fine clarification.

What about an account whose owner has breached this your rule but agreed to forfeit the commission.

Would you close the account or not OR can the account be continued to be operated or not?
    Hi

The answer already clear at the 1st post.
    Read carefully .

If u do the 1st time, only commission will removed ---> If our system detects that client gets commission from own accounts then that commission will be deleted.

If u still do again n again, (2nd time or more than that ) mean u still try want cheating so the punishment u all account will disabled. Why FXOPEN need to keep this client---> If client continues to open accounts under own link his account can be disabled at all.

FXOPEN already mention the rule, so just follow the rule already implement.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to nonamer For This Useful Post:

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

There can be one more situation - client's account is detected in churning, but amount of commission that should be removed is more than free balance. In this situation there will be next actions - all balance will be voided and account will be disabled for trading. Activation of such accounts for trading can be done after repaying debt for churning (Debt = churning commission - deducted balance)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to FXOpen Finance For This Useful Post:

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

If we refer a person living in same household then what happens ..it should not be considered as churning ..though their residential Addreess willl be same ..

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nonamer View Post
    Hi

The answer already clear at the 1st post.
    Read carefully .

If u do the 1st time, only commission will removed ---> If our system detects that client gets commission from own accounts then that commission will be deleted.

If u still do again n again, (2nd time or more than that ) mean u still try want cheating so the punishment u all account will disabled. Why FXOPEN need to keep this client---> If client continues to open accounts under own link his account can be disabled at all.

FXOPEN already mention the rule, so just follow the rule already implement.
    What I am trying to say is that only one account was opened and the trader still wish to continue with that account, he cannot undo the registration!!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to urgentfx For This Useful Post:

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by urgentfx View Post
    What I am trying to say is that only one account was opened and the trader still wish to continue with that account, he cannot undo the registration!!!
    Please read carefully sir.

1st time mean only commission will removed, so if only commission remove automatically u account still available to trade, deposited n withdraw.

If churning of course u using 2 account, 1 to trade another 1 to received commission from 1st account.

Why need to undo registration?

Finance already removed u 2nd account from referral listing at u 1st account.

So u will not received anymore any commission from 1st account n commission already credited into u 2nd account will removed.
    ------------------------------

Then if u still do again n again, that mean for 2nd time ( try to cheating again) all u account automatically will disabled.

It clear now?

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mohsin View Post
    If we refer a person living in same household then what happens ..it should not be considered as churning ..though their residential Addreess willl be same ..
    Coincidence of any data of accounts is considered as an attempt of cheating. It will be regarded as churning.

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nonamer View Post
    Please read carefully sir.

1st time mean only commission will removed, so if only commission remove automatically u account still available to trade, deposited n withdraw.

If churning of course u using 2 account, 1 to trade another 1 to received commission from 1st account.

Why need to undo registration?

Finance already removed u 2nd account from referral listing at u 1st account.

So u will not received anymore any commission from 1st account n commission already credited into u 2nd account will removed.
    ------------------------------

Then if u still do again n again, that mean for 2nd time ( try to cheating again) all u account automatically will disabled.

It clear now?
    OK! with this I think I am free to continue to trade with the account.

Thanks

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

am not aware of this opportunity untill now

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Is it allowed if one open a trading account(not from self referred) but then someone else who trade for it(one’s relative) which funds would be deposited/withdrawn by one’s own bank account/local transfer? Whereas we know that finance will monitor the funds flow regarding churning act.
    Thanks.

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Default Account

Hi .

I dont know what is meaning of that . see .. i have one account in Fxopen and my wife also yesterday open the new account ,and we want trade , but i want get the commission on my wife account .So plz tell me it is forbidden !!!!

plz tell me what can i do ???

we have two account and we want trading , is it not posibel ??and i want to get commission on my wife account .
    If is not posibel ,then why you say in website .

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by babak-54 View Post
    Hi .

I dont know what is meaning of that . see .. i have one account in Fxopen and my wife also yesterday open the new account ,and we want trade , but i want get the commission on my wife account .So plz tell me it is forbidden !!!!

plz tell me what can i do ???

we have two account and we want trading , is it not posibel ??and i want to get commission on my wife account .
    If is not posibel ,then why you say in website .
    Hi,

If u n wife sharing same computer mean same ip address or same home address registered, same telephone number registered or using same e-mail address u cant get commission from u wife account.
    If that happen now, u need to inform [email protected] to removed u wife account from u referral listing.

Thanks

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Default churning

Hi .

As you say if two account they have same address or phone number or ....OK . now what happening to my account .why my comision will be decrease . I dont have any account with same to my account.but in our company as i working i tolde to my friend and one of theme register with my link .in first time not hapening but i dont know after some time my comision will be decrease .just in my account churning coming .
    I dont underestand why you are dohng like this .I know , sombody they want cheting ,and that manner is really not good.But my account is not same with other account .why ???PLZ tell we what can i do .in our company we have on Valid IP address , and eny client they have one local IP address .now i tolde to more than 25 peopel ( in our company ) and they want rigester .plz tell me what can we do .

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by babak-54 View Post
    Hi .

As you say if two account they have same address or phone number or ....OK . now what happening to my account .why my comision will be decrease . I dont have any account with same to my account.but in our company as i working i tolde to my friend and one of theme register with my link .in first time not hapening but i dont know after some time my comision will be decrease .just in my account churning coming .
    I dont underestand why you are dohng like this .I know , sombody they want cheting ,and that manner is really not good.But my account is not same with other account .why ???PLZ tell we what can i do .in our company we have on Valid IP address , and eny client they have one local IP address .now i tolde to more than 25 peopel ( in our company ) and they want rigester .plz tell me what can we do .
    The simple way, if u sharing IP address with u member, u friend cant join under u referral. So if u friend still join under u, and then trade using same IP address that call churning. So please dont refer any member using same IP address with u.

Coincidence of any data of accounts is considered as an attempt of cheating. It will be regarded as churning.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast