6) being right but being early simply means that you are wrong
    7) know the diffeence between scaling in and adding to a loser
    8) what is mathematically optimal is psychologically impossible
    9) risk can be predetermined; but reward is unpredictable
    10) no excuses ever

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

got mail and many were probably wondering why my trading system works. Why is it so highly accurate in predicting price movements and what sets it apart from other systems? (I thought you'd never ask) and why am so confident to tell it. Here's the skinny on why my system works like a charm day after day to put money in my students' pocket.My system is built around the proven concept of "commercial support and resistance tendencies".and pure chart analysis.

sm_win

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

IT WOULD BE INTERESTING TO SEE YOUR STATEGY
    so a free class would help many here

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Default 2nd class

we shall be discussing two topics

HOW DOES PRICE MOVES and SUPPORT AND RESISTANCE (SAR)

the later is the concept that holds the market world and we shall be spending more time on that.

How Price Moves

How does price move?

The answer is simple, yet a very powerful trading concept to keep in mind throughout your entire trading career. Price only moves in two directions, UP and DOWN. Thats it!

Some will argue that price moves sideways, but it really does not. It is time that moves sideways. If you are looking at a price chart, time is always moving forward to the right but price only moves up or down.

Price has only two types of activities - Price is either rallying or consolidating.

When price moves up or down dramatically over a period of time (hours, days or weeks), we call this movement a price rally. Another term that traders use to describe this type of price movement is a run

Price may also move up or down in very small increments over a given period of time (few hours, days or weeks). We call this type of movement a price consolidation. Other terms traders use to describe price consolidation are: price is stuck, price is consolidating or price is moving sideways. (See HPAM1.1 for an example of price consolidation)

Summary: Price only moves in two directions; up or down. Price only has two activities rallying or consolidating. When you read a price chart, always ask yourself: Is price rallying or consolidating?
    sm_win to be continue..

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

You should describe all rules in details.
    In number 7 you say "know difference between scaling in and adding to a loser" which is not clear to me- please explain

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

very good rules
    i am scalper though on 4 h and hourly charts
    not like u on the monthly
    SIGN UP UNDER MY REFERRAL LINK BELOW AND GET A GREAT trading method with indicator with autoprice and tp and sl levels that will make you daily 40 pips or more for sure
    JUST SIGN UP AND DEPOSIT THE MIN ,SEND ME A MAIL WITH YOUR ACCT NUMBER
    AND YOU GET THE EA FREE
    https://cabinet.fxopen.com/Actions/R...hx?Agent=91754

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Default Support And Resistance

the next class is on support and resistance

Support and Resistance are the foundation upon which most technical analysis tools are based. Support and Resistance are price levels that buyers and sellers tend to respect.

Price action can either rally or consolidate between support and resistance. News agencies and newsletters will come up with reasons why a certain price level was respected. For now, you just need to know that these levels exist and be able to identify them. It is vital to your success as a trader to understand the concept of support and resistance.

As you start to examine price charts, you will notice that price moves across your charts in waves. Sometimes these waves appear to be moving up; sometimes they appear to be moving down. Other times they just seem to be moving sideways.

Whichever way they are moving, you will start to notice that price often likes to bounce between two levels: an upper level and a lower level. We call the upper level RESISTANCE and the lower level SUPPORT. The more technical definitions are:

to be continued .....sm_win

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by onlinetrader View Post
    very good rules
    i am scalper though on 4 h and hourly charts
    not like u on the monthly
    What is the result of your trading in this way. So far as I know about scalping it holds the position for very small time, then how do you use 4H chart for scalping?

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

well i have good result on my way of tradding on my website is a pity i can put the website here now as i dont have fxopen banner on my site yet well may be i can give you a clue you can google search haymus and gardenofpips maybe you see it.

enjoy

well on 4hours i think its better as it helps you see some support and resistance.

enjoysm_smile

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by nhasan View Post
    What is the result of your trading in this way. So far as I know about scalping it holds the position for very small time, then how do you use 4H chart for scalping?
    Hello nhasan,
    my results are great enough to make a living just trading forex.
    Why i call myself a scalper is i look at the monthly , weekly and daily charts , and use 4 H as entry point and target 50 pips .thats it ..i take just 50 pips of available 200 or so pips
    thats why i call myself a scalper just scalp 50 of 200 or more pips which is enough to pay all my expenses and fill my bank acct to live a happy life!
    SIGN UP UNDER MY REFERRAL LINK BELOW AND GET A GREAT trading method with indicator with autoprice and tp and sl levels that will make you daily 40 pips or more for sure
    AND YOU GET THE EA FREE

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

hey a while now,
    well dont worry class continues next week.
    enjoysm_win

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

A word about Support and Resistance
    When a market reaches certain low levels, they are at a support level (support
    being a level that attracts buyers simply on lower prices).
    It could be that the market reached those levels on several occasions before and
    bounced off them.
    Markets that reach support levels will often rise as buyers are re-attracted to
    those price points. Then the herd instinct kicks in, and price rises.
    If a market rises, and a price level is rejected by buyers because the sellers are
    asking too much, the tradable will begin to move downwards from that level of
    resistance. Other sellers join in, the crowd factor eventuates, and price swoons

enjoysm_win

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

HaYMUS any example of live signals with this?
    AND YOU GET THE EA FREE

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

thank you

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

those are great lessons but needs some good practice to follow... i still hang on my loosing trade hoping for a reversal and loos it, or may be i need more funds to play.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast