BUY FXO Forum Shares
1316
Shares in the BANK:
We BuyWe Sell
$1.812$1.868
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19

Thread: Processing time

  1. #1
    Intraday Master
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    387
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Processing time

    How long is it to process deposits and also widthrawal?

    It would be nice if the deposit could automatically goes to my account.

    Just my 2 cent.sm_rolleye

    --- P/S: It's pass an hour now... still no operator check my deposit? Looks like i cant trade tonight!
    Last edited by goldsniper; 04-27-2007 at 05:12 PM. Reason: Adding info

  2. #2
    Denis Peganov, FXOpen Development Director cool user FXOpen Manager's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    On the moon
    Posts
    11,117
    FXO Shares
    58
    FXO Bonus
    470.989
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 474 Times in 186 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by goldsniper View Post
    How long is it to process deposits and also widthrawal?

    It would be nice if the deposit could automatically goes to my account.

    Just my 2 cent.sm_rolleye

    --- P/S: It's pass an hour now... still no operator check my deposit? Looks like i cant trade tonight!
    Egold deposit goes to your trading account automatically if you make it through Traders Cabinet. Withdrawal takes up to 24H maximum.

  3. #3
    Intraday Master
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    387
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Yes.. this problem is successfully handle by fxegypt support. Actually i didn't deposit through the Traders Cabinet because the e-gold account number is still the old number and not the new numbers told on the main page.

  4. #4
    Denis Peganov, FXOpen Development Director cool user FXOpen Manager's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    On the moon
    Posts
    11,117
    FXO Shares
    58
    FXO Bonus
    470.989
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 474 Times in 186 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by goldsniper View Post
    Yes.. this problem is successfully handle by fxegypt support. Actually i didn't deposit through the Traders Cabinet because the e-gold account number is still the old number and not the new numbers told on the main page.
    Fixed, solved, works perfect

  5. #5
    Intraday Master
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    387
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Yes.. thank you very much... your support is appreciated. You're the best.

  6. #6
    FxIndia Administrator Invest_Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    India
    Posts
    171
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    -0.060
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    One thing more i want to ask about withdrawal.
    Like are withdrawal made 24/7 or there are some holidays one which not withdrawal are processed.

  7. #7
    Denis Peganov, FXOpen Development Director cool user FXOpen Manager's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    On the moon
    Posts
    11,117
    FXO Shares
    58
    FXO Bonus
    470.989
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 474 Times in 186 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Invest_Master View Post
    One thing more i want to ask about withdrawal.
    Like are withdrawal made 24/7 or there are some holidays one which not withdrawal are processed.
    Withdrawal processing is 24/7 , Your withdrawal will be approved during 24H (usually faster) . Ofcourse, for wire withdrawals there are weekends.

  8. #8
    Piplet syaqiq2312's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Petaling Jaya
    Posts
    3
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Thumbs down very slow deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by FX Egypt Manager View Post
    Egold deposit goes to your trading account automatically if you make it through Traders Cabinet. Withdrawal takes up to 24H maximum.
    U said deposit immediately and automatic deposit to my account but it takes longer time to deposit!!! can u explain?

  9. #9
    Denis Peganov, FXOpen Development Director cool user FXOpen Manager's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    On the moon
    Posts
    11,117
    FXO Shares
    58
    FXO Bonus
    470.989
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 474 Times in 186 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by syaqiq2312 View Post
    U said deposit immediately and automatic deposit to my account but it takes longer time to deposit!!! can u explain?
    Yes I can explain. Already did it in another thread...You need to make depsoit through Trader's Cabinet, it will be instant.

  10. #10
    Bullish
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    30
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Hello,

    Thank you for this subject interesting to know

  11. #11
    In Profit aminhakim's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Lebanon
    Posts
    143
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Longest time for me was 12HRS except on weekends.

  12. #12
    who
    Guest

    Default

    i make deposition from trader's cabinet it added automaticlly
    thanxs admin for this fast

  13. #13
    Intraday Master
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Cimahi
    Posts
    302
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    it would be great if not only an automatic deposit, but also an automatic withdrawal, especially for the e-currency one..
    Visit 0.90 Pip Rebate Here
    Forex Rebates, Promotions, and $$$ BONUS!!
    Click Here!

  14. #14
    Denis Peganov, FXOpen Development Director cool user FXOpen Manager's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    On the moon
    Posts
    11,117
    FXO Shares
    58
    FXO Bonus
    470.989
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 474 Times in 186 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yohanip View Post
    it would be great if not only an automatic deposit, but also an automatic withdrawal, especially for the e-currency one..
    We can't accept this now due to security reasons.

  15. #15
    who
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by FX Egypt Manager View Post
    We can't accept this now due to security reasons.
    what means by security reason?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Disclaimer
2005-2016 © FXOpen All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective owners.

Risk Warning:: Trading on the Forex market involves substantial risks, including complete possible loss of funds and other losses and is not suitable for all members. Clients should make an independent judgment as to whether trading is appropriate for them in the light of their financial condition, investment experience, risk tolerance and other factors.

FXOpen Markets Limited, a company duly registered in Nevis under the company No. C 42235. FXOpen is a member of The Financial Commission.

FXOpen AU Pty Ltd., a company authorised and regulated by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC). AFSL 412871ABN 61 143 678 719.

FXOpen Ltd. a company registered in England and Wales under company number 07273392 and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (previously, the Financial Services Authority) under FCA firm reference number 579202.

FXOpen does not provide services for United States residents.

Join us