BUY FXO Forum Shares
1316
Shares in the BANK:
We BuyWe Sell
$1.8211$1.8774
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22

Thread: beware about managed account operator !

  1. #1
    Bullish
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Dubai (native place: mangalore, india)
    Posts
    91
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default beware about managed account operator !

    Attention all newbies,

    Recently I reffered to fxopen by an user called borntrader. He introduced himself as an successfull trader and told me to join fxopen and offered to manage my account by himself & guaranteed a return of 20% capital apriciation per month. As per his instructions I deposited USD 28, additional to that my account credited by welcome bonus of USD 25 and I passed the trader's password to borntrader and anticipated capital appriciation. To my surprise within 10 days my account amount came to 1.50 USD. Mr. borntrader concentrated on getting his refferal income (1 usd while trading a mini lot) and every now & then he opened a position & closed it to get maximum referal income. I am well aware about the risks of forex trading but in this case just I lost my money because of my mentors childish attitude .To my surprise many times he closed a position and reenterd in same direction just to maximise the transaction numbers and every transaction I think he got his refferal commission.
    So newbies please aware about this kind of scams and don't give your trader password to an unknown person. Instead of loosing money through a third person its allways better to loose by yourself. Atleast you can learn the market while loosing.

    See the transaction details of last day( balance becomes 1.5 USD)

    Belvedere Inc.
    A/C No: 88067 Name: Thilakraj Shetty 2008 May 29, 23:59
    Closed Transactions:
    Ticket Open Time Type Size Item Price S / L T / P Close Time Price Commission R/O Swap Trade P/L
    3708454 2008.05.29 11:50 sell 0.10 usdjpy 105.21 0.00 0.00 2008.05.29 12:14 105.27 0.00 0.00 -5.70
    3708851 2008.05.29 12:15 sell 0.10 audjpy 100.86 0.00 0.00 2008.05.29 12:59 100.84 0.00 0.00 1.90
    3709848 2008.05.29 13:02 sell 0.10 usdjpy 105.05 0.00 0.00 2008.05.29 13:32 105.12 0.00 0.00 -6.66
    3715467 2008.05.29 17:32 sell 0.10 usdjpy 105.18 0.00 0.00 2008.05.29 17:35 105.39 0.00 0.00 -19.93
    0.00 0.00 -30.39
    Deposit/Withdrawal: 0.00 Credit Facility: 0.00 Closed Trade P/L: -30.39

    Open Trades:
    Ticket Open Time Type Size Item Price S / L T / P Price Commission R/O Swap Trade P/L
    No transactions
    0.00 0.00 0.00
    Floating P/L: 0.00

    Working Orders:
    Ticket Open Time Type Size Item Price S / L T / P Market Price
    No transactions

    A/C Summary:
    Previous Ledger Balance: 31.93 Floating P/L: 0.00
    Closed Trade P/L: -30.39 Total Credit Facility: 0.00
    Deposit/Withdrawal: 0.00 Equity: 1.54
    Balance: 1.54 Margin Requirement: 0.00
    Available Margin: 1.54
    Best Regards
    Accounts Department
    Please report to us within 24 hours if this statement is incorrect. Otherwise this statements will be considered to be confirmed by you

  2. #2
    Bullish
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Dubai (native place: mangalore, india)
    Posts
    91
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    dear manager
    is there any way to stop commission to my referer from my trading transactions. The reason is I allmost cheated by my referer and I dont want to give him monitary benefits from my trading. After ruining my account he is not bothered to apologise for his mistakes.

  3. #3
    Director of FXOpen Aus FXOjafar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    3,338
    FXO Shares
    50
    FXO Bonus
    1.463
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 80 Times in 52 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shettythilak View Post
    dear manager
    is there any way to stop commission to my referer from my trading transactions. The reason is I allmost cheated by my referer and I dont want to give him monitary benefits from my trading. After ruining my account he is not bothered to apologise for his mistakes.
    I'm sorry to hear this story. I think that an account "manager" willing to accept an account so small would have been a red flag to you.
    If you want to avoid sending him further referral commissions, just open a new account directly rather than using a referral link. Make sure you clear your browser cookies before doing so.
    Jafar Calley - Director
    FXOpen AU Pty Ltd
    Level 26 • 1 Bligh Street
    Sydney NSW 2000
    Australia
    AFSL:412871 ABN:61 143 678 719
    http://www.fxopenaus.com

  4. #4
    In Profit richtrader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    260
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    thats really bad.in my own opinion its better to use ur own technique loose and try again.then you would learn.
    OPEN AN ACCOUNT AND GET 25USD BONUS!!!

    OPEN AN ACCOUNT WITH NOT LESS THAN 100 USD AND GET FREE INDICATORS AND EA'S!!!

    OPEN AN ACCOUNT WITH NOT LESS THAN 150 USD AND GET FREE INDICATORS + FREE LIVE SIGNALS 7 GMT !!! TO UR INBOX

    WWW. FXOPENNIGERIA.COM
    A new era in forex trading!!!!

  5. #5
    In Profit
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    107
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shettythilak View Post
    Attention all newbies,

    Recently I reffered to fxopen by an user called borntrader. He introduced himself as an successfull trader and told me to join fxopen and offered to manage my account by himself & guaranteed a return of 20% capital apriciation per month. As per his instructions I deposited USD 28, additional to that my account credited by welcome bonus of USD 25 and I passed the trader's password to borntrader and anticipated capital appriciation. To my surprise within 10 days my account amount came to 1.50 USD. Mr. borntrader concentrated on getting his refferal income (1 usd while trading a mini lot) and every now & then he opened a position & closed it to get maximum referal income. I am well aware about the risks of forex trading but in this case just I lost my money because of my mentors childish attitude .To my surprise many times he closed a position and reenterd in same direction just to maximise the transaction numbers and every transaction I think he got his refferal commission.
    So newbies please aware about this kind of scams and don't give your trader password to an unknown person. Instead of loosing money through a third person its allways better to loose by yourself. Atleast you can learn the market while loosing.

    See the transaction details of last day( balance becomes 1.5 USD)

    Belvedere Inc.
    A/C No: 88067 Name: Thilakraj Shetty 2008 May 29, 23:59
    Closed Transactions:
    Ticket Open Time Type Size Item Price S / L T / P Close Time Price Commission R/O Swap Trade P/L
    3708454 2008.05.29 11:50 sell 0.10 usdjpy 105.21 0.00 0.00 2008.05.29 12:14 105.27 0.00 0.00 -5.70
    3708851 2008.05.29 12:15 sell 0.10 audjpy 100.86 0.00 0.00 2008.05.29 12:59 100.84 0.00 0.00 1.90
    3709848 2008.05.29 13:02 sell 0.10 usdjpy 105.05 0.00 0.00 2008.05.29 13:32 105.12 0.00 0.00 -6.66
    3715467 2008.05.29 17:32 sell 0.10 usdjpy 105.18 0.00 0.00 2008.05.29 17:35 105.39 0.00 0.00 -19.93
    0.00 0.00 -30.39
    Deposit/Withdrawal: 0.00 Credit Facility: 0.00 Closed Trade P/L: -30.39

    Open Trades:
    Ticket Open Time Type Size Item Price S / L T / P Price Commission R/O Swap Trade P/L
    No transactions
    0.00 0.00 0.00
    Floating P/L: 0.00

    Working Orders:
    Ticket Open Time Type Size Item Price S / L T / P Market Price
    No transactions

    A/C Summary:
    Previous Ledger Balance: 31.93 Floating P/L: 0.00
    Closed Trade P/L: -30.39 Total Credit Facility: 0.00
    Deposit/Withdrawal: 0.00 Equity: 1.54
    Balance: 1.54 Margin Requirement: 0.00
    Available Margin: 1.54
    Best Regards
    Accounts Department
    Please report to us within 24 hours if this statement is incorrect. Otherwise this statements will be considered to be confirmed by you
    Poor you!! Your mentor successfully talked you into giving him money to trade for him.

    Since you are interested in forex and aware of the risks you should be able to trade for yourself.

    DO NOT TAKE FOREX AS A HOBBY RATHER AS A PROFESSION.
    You learned the hard way that it is a business you have to undertake yourself.

  6. #6
    Denis Peganov, FXOpen Development Director cool user FXOpen Manager's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    On the moon
    Posts
    10,853
    FXO Shares
    58
    FXO Bonus
    470.989
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 474 Times in 186 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shettythilak View Post
    Attention all newbies,

    Recently I reffered to fxopen by an user called borntrader. He introduced himself as an successfull trader and told me to join fxopen and offered to manage my account by himself & guaranteed a return of 20% capital apriciation per month. As per his instructions I deposited USD 28, additional to that my account credited by welcome bonus of USD 25 and I passed the trader's password to borntrader and anticipated capital appriciation. To my surprise within 10 days my account amount came to 1.50 USD. Mr. borntrader concentrated on getting his refferal income (1 usd while trading a mini lot) and every now & then he opened a position & closed it to get maximum referal income. I am well aware about the risks of forex trading but in this case just I lost my money because of my mentors childish attitude .To my surprise many times he closed a position and reenterd in same direction just to maximise the transaction numbers and every transaction I think he got his refferal commission.
    So newbies please aware about this kind of scams and don't give your trader password to an unknown person. Instead of loosing money through a third person its allways better to loose by yourself. Atleast you can learn the market while loosing.

    See the transaction details of last day( balance becomes 1.5 USD)

    Belvedere Inc.
    A/C No: 88067 Name: Thilakraj Shetty 2008 May 29, 23:59
    Closed Transactions:
    Ticket Open Time Type Size Item Price S / L T / P Close Time Price Commission R/O Swap Trade P/L
    3708454 2008.05.29 11:50 sell 0.10 usdjpy 105.21 0.00 0.00 2008.05.29 12:14 105.27 0.00 0.00 -5.70
    3708851 2008.05.29 12:15 sell 0.10 audjpy 100.86 0.00 0.00 2008.05.29 12:59 100.84 0.00 0.00 1.90
    3709848 2008.05.29 13:02 sell 0.10 usdjpy 105.05 0.00 0.00 2008.05.29 13:32 105.12 0.00 0.00 -6.66
    3715467 2008.05.29 17:32 sell 0.10 usdjpy 105.18 0.00 0.00 2008.05.29 17:35 105.39 0.00 0.00 -19.93
    0.00 0.00 -30.39
    Deposit/Withdrawal: 0.00 Credit Facility: 0.00 Closed Trade P/L: -30.39

    Open Trades:
    Ticket Open Time Type Size Item Price S / L T / P Price Commission R/O Swap Trade P/L
    No transactions
    0.00 0.00 0.00
    Floating P/L: 0.00

    Working Orders:
    Ticket Open Time Type Size Item Price S / L T / P Market Price
    No transactions

    A/C Summary:
    Previous Ledger Balance: 31.93 Floating P/L: 0.00
    Closed Trade P/L: -30.39 Total Credit Facility: 0.00
    Deposit/Withdrawal: 0.00 Equity: 1.54
    Balance: 1.54 Margin Requirement: 0.00
    Available Margin: 1.54
    Best Regards
    Accounts Department
    Please report to us within 24 hours if this statement is incorrect. Otherwise this statements will be considered to be confirmed by you
    I just propose you to open a micro account with 5-10 USD to practice by yourself!

  7. #7
    In Profit
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    107
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shettythilak View Post
    Attention all newbies,

    Recently I reffered to fxopen by an user called borntrader. He introduced himself as an successfull trader and told me to join fxopen and offered to manage my account by himself & guaranteed a return of 20% capital apriciation per month. As per his instructions I deposited USD 28, additional to that my account credited by welcome bonus of USD 25 and I passed the trader's password to borntrader and anticipated capital appriciation. To my surprise within 10 days my account amount came to 1.50 USD. Mr. borntrader concentrated on getting his refferal income (1 usd while trading a mini lot) and every now & then he opened a position & closed it to get maximum referal income. I am well aware about the risks of forex trading but in this case just I lost my money because of my mentors childish attitude .To my surprise many times he closed a position and reenterd in same direction just to maximise the transaction numbers and every transaction I think he got his refferal commission.
    So newbies please aware about this kind of scams and don't give your trader password to an unknown person. Instead of loosing money through a third person its allways better to loose by yourself. Atleast you can learn the market while loosing.

    See the transaction details of last day( balance becomes 1.5 USD)

    Belvedere Inc.
    A/C No: 88067 Name: Thilakraj Shetty 2008 May 29, 23:59
    Closed Transactions:
    Ticket Open Time Type Size Item Price S / L T / P Close Time Price Commission R/O Swap Trade P/L
    3708454 2008.05.29 11:50 sell 0.10 usdjpy 105.21 0.00 0.00 2008.05.29 12:14 105.27 0.00 0.00 -5.70
    3708851 2008.05.29 12:15 sell 0.10 audjpy 100.86 0.00 0.00 2008.05.29 12:59 100.84 0.00 0.00 1.90
    3709848 2008.05.29 13:02 sell 0.10 usdjpy 105.05 0.00 0.00 2008.05.29 13:32 105.12 0.00 0.00 -6.66
    3715467 2008.05.29 17:32 sell 0.10 usdjpy 105.18 0.00 0.00 2008.05.29 17:35 105.39 0.00 0.00 -19.93
    0.00 0.00 -30.39
    Deposit/Withdrawal: 0.00 Credit Facility: 0.00 Closed Trade P/L: -30.39

    Open Trades:
    Ticket Open Time Type Size Item Price S / L T / P Price Commission R/O Swap Trade P/L
    No transactions
    0.00 0.00 0.00
    Floating P/L: 0.00

    Working Orders:
    Ticket Open Time Type Size Item Price S / L T / P Market Price
    No transactions

    A/C Summary:
    Previous Ledger Balance: 31.93 Floating P/L: 0.00
    Closed Trade P/L: -30.39 Total Credit Facility: 0.00
    Deposit/Withdrawal: 0.00 Equity: 1.54
    Balance: 1.54 Margin Requirement: 0.00
    Available Margin: 1.54
    Best Regards
    Accounts Department
    Please report to us within 24 hours if this statement is incorrect. Otherwise this statements will be considered to be confirmed by you
    Anything worth doing is worth doing well. Trade yourself, if you don't have time for it then forget about forex

  8. #8
    In Profit
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    109
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.350
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post

    Default

    I have a standard account and I want to open another micro account.Can I upload my documents again or it does required.

  9. #9
    Director of FXOpen Aus FXOjafar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    3,338
    FXO Shares
    50
    FXO Bonus
    1.463
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 80 Times in 52 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bibhutibhusan chand View Post
    I have a standard account and I want to open another micro account.Can I upload my documents again or it does required.
    You can open a new account via the link in the traders cabinet without having to upload documents again.
    Jafar Calley - Director
    FXOpen AU Pty Ltd
    Level 26 • 1 Bligh Street
    Sydney NSW 2000
    Australia
    AFSL:412871 ABN:61 143 678 719
    http://www.fxopenaus.com

  10. #10
    Elder Analyst
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    823
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    oh ! jow bad
    i think you just got to open a new account after deleting "cookies"
    bes wishes

  11. #11
    Bullish
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    97
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    pls is there anyway one can retrieve those documents that were uploaded on the traders cabinet

    pls is it possible to retrieve your documents for subsequent use on the fxopen cabinet
    Last edited by nonamer; 11-30-2008 at 02:30 PM. Reason: back to back post in short time

  12. #12
    In Profit duyduy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    164
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Just heard can do managed account with USD 28

  13. #13
    Bullish
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    97
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    its a big pity, i sympatise with you and this is really an eye opener to newbies. thanks for sharing your unfortunate experience. i have learnt something personally

  14. #14
    Super Moderator nonamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    from no where
    Posts
    3,157
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    2.544
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 152 Times in 111 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by H.P STRAT View Post
    pls is there anyway one can retrieve those documents that were uploaded on the traders cabinet

    pls is it possible to retrieve your documents for subsequent use on the fxopen cabinet
    If u want change the document u upload before u trading get verified, just delete the document u already upload then replace with new document u want to upload.

  15. #15
    ROBERTDD
    Guest

    Default Need advice pls

    No noting about trading but would like to know how it works.
    How can i get a good trader who can help trade on daily basis.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Disclaimer
2005-2017 © FXOpen All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective owners.

Risk Warning:: Trading on the Forex market involves substantial risks, including complete possible loss of funds and other losses and is not suitable for all members. Clients should make an independent judgment as to whether trading is appropriate for them in the light of their financial condition, investment experience, risk tolerance and other factors.

FXOpen Markets Limited, a company duly registered in Nevis under the company No. C 42235. FXOpen is a member of The Financial Commission.

FXOpen AU Pty Ltd., a company authorised and regulated by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC). AFSL 412871ABN 61 143 678 719.

FXOpen Ltd. a company registered in England and Wales under company number 07273392 and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (previously, the Financial Services Authority) under FCA firm reference number 579202.

FXOpen does not provide services for United States residents.

Join us