We BuyWe Sell
$2.1032$2.1682

Thread: Sidus Method

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Lightbulb Sidus Method

Sidus Method

The biggest advantage of the Sidus method is that it is not necessary for adding extra filters. Whipsaws will occor, but less frequent. This system made my trading very profitable as it easy to understand, easy to implement and easy to find the right entry-points.

What do you need?
    - 1 H (or 30 MIN, but you wil get more whipsaws) candlesticks/bar charts
    - 18 EMA & 28 EMA (put them in red)
    - 5 WMA (in blue) & 12 WMA (in yellow)

The 18 EMA & 28 EMA are two red lines who form a tunnel, these will help you to determine the start of a trend and the end of a trend (Long term).
    The 5 WMA & 12 WMA will show you when to enter a trend, they will also help you to see the strength of the trends (Short term)

Entry Signals
    You should only open a position, when the red tunnel is extremly narrow or crossed !
    LONG : 5 WMA & 12 WMA cross the red tunnel upwards. If the 5 WMA also crosses the 12 WMA upwards, then the signal is extra strong.
    SHORT: 5 WMA & 12 WMA cross the red tunnel downwards. If the 5 WMA also crosses the 12 WMA downwards, then the signal is extra strong.

Exit Signals
    Signals that show the end of the chosen trend : (without crossing red tunnel)
    - Long : The price has reached a top and 5 WMA dives under 12 WMA (Close position)
    - Short : The price has reached a bottom and 5 WMA jumps above 12 WMA (Close position)

Always close your position when boundry’s of the red tunnel cross each other or when they become so narrow that they are one! This is a clear sign of a trend reversal. After you see this, close your position and open a new postion in the other way (If you were long, close, open a short postion)

When in a trade and the 5 WMA & 12 WMA cross each other and cross the red tunnel -> Pay attention! As long as the red tunnel boundry’s doesn’t cross each other, there is no problem, but often this is a sign that they will!

Basic rule
    Enter a position were the red tunnel boundry’s cross and exit that position when they cross again!!! Always use a stoploss - I recommend a 10-15 pip stoploss !!!

Regards,

Fajar Mulya

=========================
    Visit Another My Thread :
    - Technical Indicators
    -
    E-book 2 Download
    Last edited by fajarmulya; 04-28-2007 at 08:47 AM.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Lightbulb

Original Basic Sidus Concept:

Director of FXOpen Aus FXOjafar's Avatar
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Do you have a screen shot of the setup so we can see how it should look? It looks like an interesting strategy which I might just demo next week to see how it goes.
    Thanks fajarmulya.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by RebateFX.com View Post
    Do you have a screen shot of the setup so we can see how it should look? It looks like an interesting strategy which I might just demo next week to see how it goes.
    Thanks fajarmulya.
    Same2x, Thanks For Ur Support
    Here Pic, Implement Of Sidus Method :

Personally, Its Past
    Now I Using JMA
    I Will Make New Thread About It

Regards,

Fajar Mulya

Director of FXOpen Aus FXOjafar's Avatar
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Past or not, it could certainly be used as a filtering system. I use a few MA combinations myself which filter out all the bad trades.
    Jafar Calley - Director
    FXOpen AU Pty Ltd
    Level 26 • 1 Bligh Street
    Sydney NSW 2000
    Australia
    AFSL:412871 ABN:61 143 678 719
    http://www.fxopenaus.com

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

i heard from another trader that we can use the fibonacci numbers as the EMA? is that right?
    he said that it's more powerful number...
    anyone ever tried the fib numbers for EMA?

FxIndia Administrator Invest_Master's Avatar
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Well this really looks like a good strategy.
    I am gonna give this one a shot in the demo account.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

I used this method myself for 1 month ... i found out something else ...

1. If the red tunel is in an uptrend then find the best position when the yellow MAs cross in the way up ... and close when they cross again ..
    2. Use this method on tf 4H - Daily
    3. User RSI 14 to confirm and MACD