We BuyWe Sell
$1.8388$1.8957
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: invalid account

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Default invalid account

my friend try to login mt4 on other computer and it invalid account, why that? (id 81922)

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Try the following suggestions...

1) Make sure that the server setting in the login window is set to "Belvedere-Server" NOT "Belvedere-Demo"

2) Copy/Paste your Traders Password from the account opening email into the login window in case you have typed it incorrectly.

If the suggestions do not work, you need to contact [email protected] and ask about the status of your account.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to nonamer For This Useful Post:

lordjim (06-24-2012)

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

i want to know what are the list of "Don't do" in fxopen so that our account will not be blacklisted?

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Norjanah4161 View Post
    i want to know what are the list of "Don't do" in fxopen so that our account will not be blacklisted?
    Please read the term an agreement and rule .

Director of FXOpen Aus FXOjafar's Avatar
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

The terms you agreed to when opening an account are full of useful information.

Here is a short list of things you should avoid doing.

DO NOT do the following...

1) Hedge multiple accounts. ie... Buy eur/usd on one account, then sell eur/usd on another at the same time, then let one account hit margin call, and the other one go into profit. If you do this, your profit account will be voided, but your loss account will not be. End result, you lose and all affected accounts closed.

2) Churn Accounts. Churning is opening an account under your own referral link then trading on it to earn commissions for yourself. And yes, we do know when you are opening accounts in your little sister's name or in a false name and pretending that it is a real person. End result, all commissions would be voided and your accounts closed.

3) Using "news trading" EAs that use delays in quotes that can happen during major news releases. This kind of activity can be detected by FXOpen's IT security team and may result in forfeiture of profits and account closure.

4) Create "money pools". This kind of investment is illegal in many countries. If one of your clients complains, it could result in accounts being suspended and your local police investigating your activities. If you wish to manage accounts, do so by limited power of attorney instead.

That's all I can think of at the moment. Bottom line is, just trade normally like most people do. To be safe, don't try out any of these wacky schemes or dubious activities. FXOpen will always deal fairly and honestly with you so you should extend the same courtesy to us.
    Jafar Calley - Director
    FXOpen AU Pty Ltd
    Level 26 • 1 Bligh Street
    Sydney NSW 2000
    Australia
    AFSL:412871 ABN:61 143 678 719
    http://www.fxopenaus.com

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

That was very helpful thank you. so in a word, regarding churning, i've created two accounts, one under fxmalay and one under fxopen. is this churning?

FXOpen Representative Representative's Avatar
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

That was very helpful thank you. so in a word, regarding churning, i've created two accounts, one under fxmalay and one under fxopen. is this churning?
    Churning is opening an account under your own referral link then trading on it to earn commissions for yourself. If you did not open your second account under your refferal link - it is not churning.

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

I don't understand #3 News trading EAs I don't know what that is I do want to use an EA but I don't have any idea if thats the kind it is? can you please answer to my email address please. Thanx

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

well some1 times i get common error when i log in ... its not always though ... just sometimes and then afterwards it logs on normaly .. any clue what causes that tho ?

ok sorry .. i just saw a thread abut this :S ...
    Last edited by nonamer; 12-31-2008 at 12:04 AM. Reason: back to back post in short time

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

it's been twice my acc. got closed due to inactivity, is it possible to re-activate it again, i have re-activated before, about 3 months ago.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

what's the difference between churning and managed account ? i managed 1 account under my referral link, is it churning ?
    regards,
    Last edited by OCSU30; 08-01-2009 at 02:58 PM.

FXOpen Finance Director FXOpen Finance's Avatar
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by OCSU30 View Post
    what's the difference between churning and managed account ? i managed 1 account under my referral link, is it churning ?
    regards,
    Hello,

all information about churning you can get here - http://forum.fxopen.com/showthread.php?t=26249

sumuna

If you are actually doing a wire transfer you will need your bank account number and your wire transfer routing number (in some cases they will also need your swift code)

If you are simply doing an electronic transfer all you would need is your bank account number and your ACH (automatic clearing house) routing number.rakeback.com/full-tilt-poker/rakeback/ FT rakeback
    Régles roulette

You can find this information by calling customer service for Well Fargo.
    ==================
    Last edited by sumuna; 08-24-2009 at 04:40 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast