$1.8388$1.8957
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Forex Education - Get huge profits with this simple strategy

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Default Forex Education - Get huge profits with this simple strategy

Here I will explain some simple knowledge that anyone can use to target big gains.

The basic logic is simply to use the long term fundamentals measure the bullish or bearishness of a market and then when its at an extreme use technical levels to execute trading signals.

I have been a trader for 5 years and had the confidence to do the euro trade live and will review that and another big trading opportunity.

Keep in mind this equation its how and why markets move:

Fundamentals + investor perception = market price

We all have the same facts to look at but you me and millions of other traders draw our own conclusions and thats the price.

Its a fact that humans are governed by greed and fear and push prices to far away from fair value.

Prices then they return when traders realize what they have done.

In the euro for example at the peak the traders had simply pushed prices too far and the consensus believed the following:

- US Interest rates could decline by 1%.
    - The US economy could slide into recession.
    - Oil would trade over $100 and barrel and stay there.
    - The credit crunch was a US not an international affair.

The facts of course did not support such a bearish view and rates are now perceived as not falling further, GDP and jobs data supports the view that the US economy is on the mend, the credit crunch hurts everyone not just the US and finally oil never stood a hope of trading at 100 or more as demand is falling and next year it will trade in the 80 - 90 region.

So when we saw this and newswires Giselle the super model was insisting she be paid in any currency than dollars, you know the dollar had been pushed to far!

So we waited for a reversal day the euro touched 1.50 settled near its lows and sold off 6 full points.

So you look for markets that have simply gone too far and buy or sell the other way timing your entry with technical indicators

Another trend that has gone to far now is the dollar against the yen its in a downtrend and is trading near the key 114.00 level. The market is over bought in the short term and due a fall. So we have checked momentum into the level and sold.

If were wrong the risk is low and we would simply buy the breakout about 114.00 which if broken on a close basis would indicate further strength.

Trading is not about being right but picking high odds trades and going with the market action wherever it tells you.

Many forex traders buy mechanical systems that are simply a sequence of numbers and they have no confidence in it when it hits a drawdown period.

This method on the other hand is easy to understand and you can use it to great advantage and make huge profits as my live illustration showed.

Could you have made 600 pips with the above info?

Of course you could and you will spot many more scenarios and can use simple support and resistance and some momentum indicators to time your move.
    blogger.2bull.com

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fxcat789 View Post
    Here I will explain some simple knowledge that anyone can use to target big gains.

The basic logic is simply to use the long term fundamentals measure the bullish or bearishness of a market and then when it’s at an extreme use technical levels to execute trading signals.

I have been a trader for 5 years and had the confidence to do the euro trade live and will review that and another big trading opportunity.

Keep in mind this equation its how and why markets move:

Fundamentals + investor perception = market price

We all have the same facts to look at but you me and millions of other traders draw our own conclusions and that’s the price.

It’s a fact that humans are governed by greed and fear and push prices to far away from fair value.

Prices then they return when traders realize what they have done.

In the euro for example at the peak the traders had simply pushed prices too far and the consensus believed the following:

- US Interest rates could decline by 1%.
    - The US economy could slide into recession.
    - Oil would trade over $100 and barrel and stay there.
    - The credit crunch was a US not an international affair.

The facts of course did not support such a bearish view and rates are now perceived as not falling further, GDP and jobs data supports the view that the US economy is on the mend, the credit crunch hurts everyone not just the US and finally oil never stood a hope of trading at 100 or more as demand is falling and next year it will trade in the 80 - 90 region.

So when we saw this and newswires Giselle the super model was insisting she be paid in any currency than dollars, you know the dollar had been pushed to far!

So we waited for a reversal day the euro touched 1.50 settled near its lows and sold off 6 full points.

So you look for markets that have simply gone too far and buy or sell the other way timing your entry with technical indicators

Another trend that has gone to far now is the dollar against the yen it’s in a downtrend and is trading near the key 114.00 level. The market is over bought in the short term and due a fall. So we have checked momentum into the level and sold.

If were wrong the risk is low and we would simply buy the breakout about 114.00 which if broken on a close basis would indicate further strength.

Trading is not about being right but picking high odds trades and going with the market action wherever it tells you.

Many forex traders buy mechanical systems that are simply a sequence of numbers and they have no confidence in it when it hits a drawdown period.

This method on the other hand is easy to understand and you can use it to great advantage and make huge profits as my live illustration showed.

Could you have made 600 pips with the above info?

Of course you could and you will spot many more scenarios and can use simple support and resistance and some momentum indicators to time your move.
    blogger.2bull.com

for 300 pips profit is a good hope ...
    but what is the life span for 600 pips ?
    may be weeks or days for getting 600 pips profit ?
    sorry for my bad english

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

I think with some systems 600 pips is possible in a week or two but most produce more reasonable results.

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Default Forex Education Get huge profits with this simple strategy

Your welcome. i just didnt want you to make the mistake of being gamey towards someone you already know. It never seems to go over too well. If you need anymore advice feel free to PM me.

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Trading strategies play vital role in profit or loss in forex trading. Therefore choosing the right strategy is very important for earning some profit. Some simple strategies also work if these are prepared after deep analysis.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

In a week,making 600 pips needs some good research and powerful strategy as i feel that averaging more then 100 pips target ,either needs big Lotsize to play with or one have to know the exact entry and exit level.

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

the problem is that every strategy works for a particular time and does not go very long. you have to change the strategy every time, it may work once but not always.

Market Maker
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Their goals for financial returns and perceptions about physical ... factors all can influence investor perceptions, expectations and actions. However, market fundamentals govern long-term prices......................

Market Maker
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Make 600 pips is not a easy work and it requires us must have a good trading strategy for that . I never ever make 600 pips in one transaction before .

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

600 pips is not easy to achieve you would need a good strategy to achieve this - by opening more than one currency pair you can make 600 pips.

Market Maker cool user zidane88's Avatar
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

I'm sure that simple strategies on Forex are those that can achieve with a lot of profits, but complex strategies may be ordered is very difficult

cutedani

yes why not always simple strategies can be profitable, complex strategies some time fail our whole planes.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

It seems to be a good strategy and although it is not a easy job to make 600 pips but then a position trader makes this much profits in one trade but then they also are good with their analysis .Also both fundamental and technical analysis are important part of the trade .

cutedani

education is the need of forex and just from education we couldn't get success because it is not need of only education but also practice hardworking, experience and skills, but education is the necessary thing.

zeeshan4480

I think from just education we can not get success because from education we just know about forex but can't use forex so it need experience and skills too as well as education.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast