We BuyWe Sell
$1.8773$1.9354

Thread: Becoming a Currency Trader - 3 Vital Tips for Success

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Default Becoming a Currency Trader - 3 Vital Tips for Success

So you want to become a currency trader and make big profits? Well, the good news is everything about currency trading can be learned, by those people who can get the right currency trading education. Here we will give you 3 vital tips for currency trading success.

1. Your On Your Own

Success rests on your shoulders.

If you think you can follow expert news stories, or buy success from someone else, youre wrong. Success comes from within and no one else can make you rich.

Becoming a currency trader is not easy and you wouldnt expect it to be, with the rewards on offer but its not hard either.

You simply need to get the right forex education and work smart.

If you have a desire to succeed, a willingness to learn and accept responsibility for your actions, you can get past first base.

2. Mindset is More Important Than Method

Forex trading is essentially simple.

A robust simple method combined with discipline is all you need to succeed.

Your forex trading system should be simple - simple systems tend to be far more successful than complicated ones, as they are more robust in the face of brutal ever changing market conditions.

Having a good method is only part of being successful as an FX trader, you have to have the right mindset as well and this is the hard bit!

This means having confidence in what you are doing which leads to the discipline to apply your trading method and stick with it, when you hit a losing streak.

This is why you cant follow anyone else to success and you have to have knowledge and confidence in what you are doing. If you dont, you simply will never acquire the vital trait of discipline.

Its mental discipline that separates winners from losers in forex trading and we cannot stress how vital this trait is.

3. You Have To Have This!

95% of traders lose with their forex trading strategies and you have to have an edge.

An edge is the something that will help you win while the vast majority of traders fail and if you dont know what it is you dont have one!

All successful traders have different edges but they all have confidence in them and see their edge as something that sets them apart form the majority of losing forex traders.

If you dont have an edge you wont win - period.

Becoming a currency trader is not easy - but its not hard.

Anyone can be successful if they have the right mindset and they want to be but most people simply dont want to do what is necessary for success.

The effort you put in can lead you to an income that is simply life changing. It is the final frontier of the free economy and can help you build real wealth quickly.

Anyone can do it could you become a currency trader and enjoy success?

There is only one way to find out!
    blogger.2bull.com

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

thanks for share it moyivated me be a good currency trader... i think i lost some vital system to trade...
    join with fxpeace, get cash rebate $8/lot
    -open here-

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

godd advice...
    but there is we always failed to do some plan and then lost again
    I wish I can trade better and get profit

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

well this is a very good thread...
    i will emulate it
    in order to be part of winners

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

I read some lesson and strategy of trading but when i start trading i lost my patient and do the work that i should not do. how i shall solve my problem.

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

You must find your own strategy and system, which you will respect and trust!
    Then you will know on 100% that your way is ok, and you won't lose patience, because you trust that the next time will be better.
    Also important is ratio, which can let you lose 65% of your trades, and get much bigger profit from your 35% good trades...
    That's what I think

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Hi, nice suggestions. I am still looking for a profitable strategy to trade forex.

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Very informative thread.

Bullish
    Federal Science and Technical College Orozo, Abuja
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Nice advice fxcat789
    Also if a person risks more than 10 percent of his account, You have tied your hands by yourself.Give yourself room for options by not risking more than 10% of your account- that is if price goes against you, you have no choice but to bow out with a loss.
    But if you risk only 10 percent of your account per trade ; I mean if price goes 20 pips against you, it will only take out 10% of your account; Then if price goes against by 19 pips, you can place a counter trade like the one you placed before with 2 to 3 times the number of lot you used for the previous change. when price just flashes back a little before continuing its previous trend, your equity will rise to positive and maybe you will even make a good profit. Close the trade immediately, study the trendlines and place your winning trade.
    Don't place more than 1 lot trade at a time
    If you have $200 in your account, then for every trade, put a 20pips stop, place trades with a maximum of 0.1 lot and don't place another trade untill price goes against you by more than 15pips then place a counter trade at a major trendline or at a pivot point or anywhere you like with 0.3lot or 0.2 lot. i.e. buy then next trade will be sell or sell then buy. You will be suprised that even though your initial trade will remain a loss your total equity will become greater than your balance meaning you have profitted generally.
    Don't hesitate close the loosing trade and close the profitting trade then study the price action in relation to pivot points and place your next 0.1lot trade
    If you don't understand this try it on a demo account, before you do it on your account. Remain the best