$1.812$1.868
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: تاجر تقني يصرح عن توقعاته حول الباوند/الي 

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Default تاجر تقني يصرح عن توقعاته حول الباوند/الي 

واصل الباوند/الين بمقابلة عروض بيع جيدة قرابة مستوى 245.50 ، حيث يتاجر حاليا قرابة 245.40 . تاجر تقني واحد يرى أن مستوى 246.15 هو الهدف القادم بالاعلى .

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

فعلا هذا التاجر فهمان بس يرايت ايميلو لنقدر نحكي معو

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

June 25, 2007

GBP/$

EUR/$

$/CHF

$/JPY

AUD/$

$/CAD

Resistance Level (High)

Support Level (Low)

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Yen Rises From Record Low Against Euro as Investors Cut Risks

June 25 (Bloomberg) -- The yen rebounded from a record low against the euro and rose for the first time in four days versus the dollar after the Bank of International Settlements warned about the risks of betting against Japan's currency.

Investors also exited the so-called carry trades, in which they buy higher-yielding assets funded by loans in the yen, after Chinese central bank Governor Zhou Xiaochuan said he didn't rule out further interest-rate increases, pushing down stocks in Asia and Europe. Concern over losses from Bear Stearns Cos. hedge funds ...

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Hello all,

I have a trading style that i wanted to share with you, Im using a basic system but with no stop losses. instead i hedge my postion so im buy and sell at the same time. This locks the amount in my account so i dont lose money.

It's not as perfect as it sounds, there's still a good amount of risk involved. The way Ive been doing this is very simple. I use a 10day and 25day MA, for signals, on a 4 hr chart.

I when i get a trigger i buy and sell at the same time, you need a brooker that will allow this ****, and Interbank and so on. So no matter where you end up in the market your locked in. Then of course i wait for a another triger of the oppsite direction before i let a contract go.

Let go over a trade.

I get a signal open two contracts buy and sell. Wait for a signal of the opposite dirrection, drop winning contract pickup another buy and sell.

know you have two contracts going that dirrection. so if the first trade was a buy, and it make 300 pips, and on your sell -300 pips. You make your profit when the market comes around. You must consider pair you are using GBP/USD works for me because it trends both directions. this is a slow method, and if your a rookie at trading you may get scared when you see negative postions, there's months that ive made 1000+ pips, an other months where i had to wait it out before i can get paid. if you really want to see what im doing put on your char 10 ma and 25 ma, on the 4 hr, everytime it crosses imagine a sell and a buy. release one contract when you get an opposite signal. and pickup another buy and sell

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Hi guys,

I just stumbled on this EA, Super RSI V2 ! The first thing to do of course its backtesting it. I backtested with 90% modelling quality and guess what, the EA is 100% winner. It is almost a dip-buyer and peak-seller. I am attaching the latest version (I think so...) here together with the backtest results. This EA works on all pairs and all timeframes according to me. Experience with it and share your thoughts.

Awaiting your shouts.

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

A commodity currency is a currency whose country's exports are largely comprised of raw materials (precious metals, oil, agriculture, etc.). There are dozens of countries that fit this description, but the most actively traded currencies are the New Zealand Dollar, Australian Dollar, and the Canadian Dollar. Because their currencies are all called dollars, they are also known as the commodity dollars or "Comdolls" for short.

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Two Types of Trading

There are 2 basic types of analysis you can take when approaching the forex:

1. Fundamental analysis
    2. Technical analysis.

There has always been a constant debate as to which analysis is better, but to tell you the truth, you need to know a little bit of both. So let’s break each one down and then come back and put them together.

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Fundamental Analysis

Fundamental analysis is a way of looking at the market through economic, social and political forces that affect supply and demand. (Yada yada yada.) In other words, you look at whose economy is doing well, and whose economy sucks. The idea behind this type of analysis is that if a country’s economy is doing well, their currency will also be doing well. This is because the better a country’s economy, the more trust other countries have in that currency.

For example, the U.S. dollar has been gaining strength because the U.S. economy is gaining strength. As the economy gets better, interest rates get higher to control inflation and as a result, the value of the dollar continues to increase. In a nutshell, that is basically what fundamental analysis is.

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Technical Analysis

Technical analysis is the study of price movement. In one word, technical analysis = charts. The idea is that a person can look at historical price movements, and, based on the price action, can determine at some level where the price will go. By looking at charts, you can identify trends and patterns which can help you find good trading opportunities.

The most IMPORTANT thing you will ever learn in technical analysis is the trend! Many, many, many, many, many, many people have a saying that goes, “The trend is your friend”. The reason for this is that you are much more likely to make money when you can find a trend and trade in the same direction. Technical analysis can help you identify these trends in its earliest stages and therefore provide you with very profitable trading opportunities.

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

So which type of analysis is better?

Ahh, the million dollar question. Throughout your journey as an aspiring Forex trader you will find strong advocates for both fundamental and technical trading. You will have those who argue that it is the fundamentals alone that drive the market and that any patterns found on a chart are simply coincidence. On the other hand, there will be those who argue that it is the technicals that traders pay attention to and because traders pay attention to it, common market patterns can be found to help predict future price movements.

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Do not be fooled by these one sided extremists! One is not better than the other...

In order to become a true Forex master you will need to know how to effectively use both types of analysis. Don't believe me? Let me give you an example of how focusing on only one type of analysis can turn into a disaster.

* Let’s say that you’re looking at your charts and you find a good trading opportunity. You get all excited thinking about the money that’s going to be raining down from the sky. You say to yourself, “Man, I’ve never seen a more perfect trading opportunity. I love my charts.”

* You then proceed to enter your trade with a big fat smile on your face (the kind where all your teeth are showing).

* But wait! All of a sudden the trade makes a 30 pip move in the OTHER DIRECTION! Little did you know that there was an interest rate decrease for your currency and now everyone is trading in the opposite direction.

* Your big fat smile turns into mush and you start getting angry at your charts. You throw your computer on the ground and begin to pulverize it. You just lost a bunch of money, and now your computer is broken. And it’s all because you completely ignored fundamental analysis.

(Note: This was not based on a real story. This did not happen to me. I was never this naive. I was always a smart trader.... From the overused sarcasm, I think you get the picture)

Ok, ok, so the story was a little over-dramatized, but you get the point.

The Forex is like a big flowing ball of energy, and within that ball is a balance between fundamental and technical factors that play a part in determining where the market will go.

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Remember how your mother or father used to tell you as a kid that too much of anything is never good? Well you might've thought that was just hogwash back then but in the Forex, the same applies when deciding which type of analysis to use. Don't rely on just one. Instead, you must learn to balance the use of both of them, because it is only then that you can really get the most out of your trading.

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Let’s take a look at the three most popular types of charts:

1. Line chart
    2. Bar chart
    3. Candlestick chart

Line Charts

A simple line chart draws a line from one closing price to the next closing price. When strung together with a line, we can see the general price movement of a currency pair over a period of time.

Here is an example of a line chart for EUR/USD:

Forex Charts - Line Chart
    Bar Charts

A bar chart also shows closing prices, while simultaneously showing opening prices, as well as the highs and lows. The bottom of the vertical bar indicates the lowest traded price for that time period, while the top of the bar indicates the highest price paid. So, the vertical bar indicates the currency pair’s trading range as a whole. The horizontal hash on the left side of the bar is the opening price, and the right-side horizontal hash is the closing price.

Here is an example of a bar chart for EUR/USD:

Forex Charts - Bar Chart

NOTE: Throughout our lessons, you will see the word “bar” in reference to a single piece of data on a chart. A bar is simply one segment of time, whether it is one day, one week, or one hour. When you see the word ‘bar’ going forward, be sure to understand what time frame it is referencing.

Bar charts are also called “OHLC” charts, because they indicate the Open, the High, the Low, and the Close for that particular currency. Here’s an example of a price bar:

Forex Charts - OHLC

Open: The little horizontal line on the left is the opening price
    High: The top of the vertical line defines the highest price of the time period
    Low: The bottom of the vertical line defines the lowest price of the time period
    Close: The little horizontal line on the right is the closing price

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/MOHAMM%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/MOHAMM%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.jpg[/IMG]Candlestick charts show the same information as a bar chart, but in a prettier, graphic format.
    Candlestick bars still indicate the high-to-low range with a vertical line. However, in candlestick charting, the larger block in the middle indicates the range between the opening and closing prices. Traditionally, if the block in the middle is filled or colored in, then the currency closed lower than it opened.
    In the following example, the ‘filled color’ is black. For our ‘filled’ blocks, the top of the block is the opening price, and the bottom of the block is the closing price. If the closing price is higher than the opening price, then the block in the middle will be “white” or hollow or unfilled.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast