FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Arrow manger fxopen please read that?

اهلا بكم جميعا فى افضل منتدى من حيث العروض وليس من حيث المضمون

اسف جدا لكم جميعا لما سوف اقوم بة

لكن قد وجدت شى غريب جدا هنا فى المنتدى

المنتدى بة اعضاء كثيرة جدا لكن غير موجودين دائما

وهذا بسبب رغبة الاعضاء فى الحصول على العرض ثم بعد ذلك الهروب من المنتدى لانهم يبحثون عن المال فقط
    ويذهبون الى المنتديات الاخرى من اجل الحصول على توصيات او توضيح لاغلب العملات

فبذلك ارجو من ادارة المنتدى من عمل قسم خاص فقط بتقديم توصيات حية ومباشرة فى اغلب الاوقات وذلك من اجل ضمان بقاء الاعضاء فى المنتدى

هذا سوف يجعل الاعضاء يقوموا بزيارة المنتدى للحصول على ما هو جيد لهم وليس من اجل العروض التى تقدمها الشركة

لذلك ارجو من ادارة المنتدى فهم ما اريد قولة وعمل جزء خاص بتقديم فرص حقيقية على اغلب العملات

وبمتابعة حية من الادارة وانا على استعدداد بعمل ذلك فهل الادارة تشجع ذلك ام لا

ارجو تفهم الامر جيدا

وشكرا لكم جميعا

تقبلوا تحياتى Welcome all of you to the best forum in terms of performances and not in substance

Very sorry to all of you what I am doing will

But had found something very strange here at the Forum

Forum members by too many but not always present

This is because of the desire of the members to have access to the presentation and then escape from the Forum because they are looking for money only
    And go to other forums in order to obtain recommendations or clarification of the most currencies

I hope thereby to manage the work of the Forum special section only alive and make recommendations directly in most of the time in order to ensure the survival of members of the Forum

This will make members do visit the Forum for what is good for them and not for the offers made by the company

Therefore, I request the Department Forum to understand what I want to say and the work of a special segment to provide real opportunities to most currencies

And the follow-up live from the administration and I do so Astadeddad Is management encourages it or not

I understand it well

Thank you all

Accept Greetings
    egypt

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Very sorry to have by far the best but this may be the reason for bringing in a lot and many members of the Forum

Wait reply from the administration Thank you
    egypt

Denis Peganov, FXOpen Development Director cool user FXOpen Manager's Avatar
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by love_forex View Post

اهلا بكم جميعا فى افضل منتدى من حيث العروض وليس من حيث المضمون

اسف جدا لكم جميعا لما سوف اقوم بة

لكن قد وجدت شى غريب جدا هنا فى المنتدى

المنتدى بة اعضاء كثيرة جدا لكن غير موجودين دائما

وهذا بسبب رغبة الاعضاء فى الحصول على العرض ثم بعد ذلك الهروب من المنتدى لانهم يبحثون عن المال فقط
    ويذهبون الى المنتديات الاخرى من اجل الحصول على توصيات او توضيح لاغلب العملات

فبذلك ارجو من ادارة المنتدى من عمل قسم خاص فقط بتقديم توصيات حية ومباشرة فى اغلب الاوقات وذلك من اجل ضمان بقاء الاعضاء فى المنتدى

هذا سوف يجعل الاعضاء يقوموا بزيارة المنتدى للحصول على ما هو جيد لهم وليس من اجل العروض التى تقدمها الشركة

لذلك ارجو من ادارة المنتدى فهم ما اريد قولة وعمل جزء خاص بتقديم فرص حقيقية على اغلب العملات

وبمتابعة حية من الادارة وانا على استعدداد بعمل ذلك فهل الادارة تشجع ذلك ام لا

ارجو تفهم الامر جيدا

وشكرا لكم جميعا

تقبلوا تحياتى Welcome all of you to the best forum in terms of performances and not in substance

Very sorry to all of you what I am doing will

But had found something very strange here at the Forum

Forum members by too many but not always present

This is because of the desire of the members to have access to the presentation and then escape from the Forum because they are looking for money only
    And go to other forums in order to obtain recommendations or clarification of the most currencies

I hope thereby to manage the work of the Forum special section only alive and make recommendations directly in most of the time in order to ensure the survival of members of the Forum

This will make members do visit the Forum for what is good for them and not for the offers made by the company

Therefore, I request the Department Forum to understand what I want to say and the work of a special segment to provide real opportunities to most currencies

And the follow-up live from the administration and I do so Astadeddad Is management encourages it or not

I understand it well

Thank you all

Accept Greetings
    Thanks for a good proposal.
    Currently you can get some information from here: http://www.fxopen.com/Analytics.aspx

Denis Peganov
    Development Director
    FXOPEN NZ LIMITED
    E-mail: denis.peganov@fxopen.org
    http://www.fxopen.com/

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Thank you, Sir, this good work but I suggest that this is in the Forum, not the same location

Because most members of the Forum to visit the site and not always

Please help me to the subject of direct action from the beginning of next Monday and I will work well prepared him very soon

We will put it most of the real opportunities for all currencies
    But I need assistants for the administration

I think it will succeed and be a good idea very soon

Thank you
    egypt

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Thank you, Sir, this good work but I suggest that this is in the Forum, not the same location

Because most members of the Forum to visit the site and not always

Please help me to the subject of direct action from the beginning of next Monday and I will work well prepared him very soon

We will put it most of the real opportunities for all currencies
    But I need assistants for the administration

I think it will succeed and be a good idea very soon

Thank you

You can start your topic here: http://forum.fxopen.com/forumdisplay.php?f=72 and we will stick it.

Denis Peganov
    Development Director
    FXOPEN NZ LIMITED

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Wait views of the membership to do so

If the majority will approve the fullest issue, but I want to tell you that work well with me by the gain and loss but we will always for profit no loss

Wait your response in the near future

Become Greetings

Thank you
    egypt

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Wait views of the membership to do so

If the majority will approve the fullest issue, but I want to tell you that work well with me by the gain and loss but we will always for profit no loss

Wait your response in the near future

Become Greetings

Thank you
    My proposal is in the post above

Denis Peganov
    Development Director
    FXOPEN NZ LIMITED

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FXOpen Manager View Post
    My proposal is in the post above

I did a simple idea on the subject and wish interaction member erosion surest continue[IMG]here[/IMG]
    egypt

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

I think that members do not want to do this but I will be the subject even if there was one person

Everything at the outset is not easy
    egypt