Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: When you proceed withdrowals?

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Default When you proceed withdrowals?

Hello.
    I just openned a real account and funded my account with 25$ e-gold and got the bonus.
    I was testing your withdrowal system aswell and tried to withdrow 1$ to check how fast is your service.
    I received an e-mail from you regarding withdrowal with a link included,clicked the link and got that responce

Dear Client
    Your transaction verified succesfully. Thank you for you time.

Still my balance in the same no withdrowals,nothing sent to my e-gold.
    and in my account in notices it says

19/04/2008 08:17:39 ص ---- 25.00 USD eGold Pending Details Cancel

this made me weired abit about how is your system work.and how fast it is !!
    a friend told me some horror stories about your compnay about withdrowal delays and more so I am checking it myself.!
    please let me hear from you adminds soon.
    thanks again.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nesr_2020 View Post
    Hello.
    I just openned a real account and funded my account with 25$ e-gold and got the bonus.
    I was testing your withdrowal system aswell and tried to withdrow 1$ to check how fast is your service.
    I received an e-mail from you regarding withdrowal with a link included,clicked the link and got that responce

Dear Client
    Your transaction verified succesfully. Thank you for you time.

Still my balance in the same no withdrowals,nothing sent to my e-gold.
    and in my account in notices it says

19/04/2008 08:17:39 ص ---- 25.00 USD eGold Pending Details Cancel

this made me weired abit about how is your system work.and how fast it is !!
    a friend told me some horror stories about your compnay about withdrowal delays and more so I am checking it myself.!
    please let me hear from you adminds soon.
    thanks again.
    Hi,

1st that u received are confirmation email, u need to click that to confirm u transaction. Then all withdraw are between 24 hours working days, Saturday n Sunday are not counted. As u can know all brokers process withdraw in working days, then they take time to check the transaction true or not, then all withdraw process 1 by 1.

Then u need to read carefully new rule about welcome bonus.
    U need completing 10lot trade - each trade must closed +/-4pips before can make any withdraw. If you withdraw from your account, without completing 10 lots round trades , your bonus amount will be voided from the account.

*Are u testing or u try do something wrong here, u said u test with 1$ withdraw but the record u show is 25$ withdraw. sm_rolleye

Please check this
    ---> source link : http://fxopen.com/OurPromotions.aspx

NEW RULE UPDATE
    WELCOME BONUS + POSTING BONUS

All account had following bonus in their trading account -

25$ posting bonus after reach 100 post (cannot withdrawable till end)
    50 posting bonus after reach 1000post (cannot withdrawable till end)
    25$ welcome bonus (can withdraw after make 10lot trades)

Need completing 10 lot trade (each trade must closed +/-4pips) before can make any withdraw. If you withdraw from your account, without completing 10 lots round trades , your bonus amount will be voided from the account. Note: You may open up to 10 bonus accounts. If you open more than 10 accounts, any accounts after the 10th account will have the bonus amount removed.

Thanks

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

did you send your account verification doccuments?
    if you didn't than you can't withdraw you found before thier veification.

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

I can't believe that there are some people who tried to test somebodys integrity. I haven't tried withdrawing yet but I am confident about this broker because they have an IB in our place that I can contact everytime I got a problem..

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

all i would tell my brother is that he should go and surf thoroughly through the website for details and if possible do some form of live chatting. i know fxopen is the best you can get out there.

Quote Originally Posted by raketeer_mom View Post
    I can't believe that there are some people who tried to test somebodys integrity. I haven't tried withdrawing yet but I am confident about this broker because they have an IB in our place that I can contact everytime I got a problem..
    those that ask know more than those that don't ask and think that they know. it is more dangerous to assume or believe that one knows than to be embarrassed in the process of knowing by asking foolishly.
    Last edited by nonamer; 04-23-2008 at 12:01 PM. Reason: back to back post in short time

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Hello.
    Thanks for everybody who cared to reply on my message.!
    I received an e-mail from FxOpen that I need to go on verification process to confirm my withdrowal.
    well this is OK now but I still have a problem that I funded my account with 25$ and got the bonus 25$ aswell,when I try to place a process sell or buy it says that funds are not enough !!!
    I have 49.70$ now why it says funds are not enough to go in this deal,this is done for all pairs US and CAD and JPY also GBP all pairs with those main currencies got the same responce that not enough funds,even if I am working with very small like 0.10 with 1:100 Levarage!
    any help please!
    Thanks

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Hello.
    I received an e-mail from FxOpen that I need to go on verification process to confirm my withdrowal.
    well this is OK now but I still have a problem that I funded my account with 25$ and got the bonus 25$ aswell,when I try to place a process sell or buy it says that funds are not enough !!!
    I have 49.70$ now why it says funds are not enough to go in this deal,this is done for all pairs US and CAD and JPY also GBP all pairs with those main currencies got the same responce that not enough funds,even if I am working with very small like 0.10 with 1:100 Levarage!
    any help please!
    Thanks
    Hi,

U choose wrong leverage when have balance 49.70$ in standard account.
    That why u cant open trade, n error not enough money appear.

(Price x (volume or contract size) ) x leverage
    so example

Euro/USD 0.1 lot
    1:100
    1.5595 x 10,000 / 100 = $155.95 margin needed to open pair
    1:500
    1.5595 x 10,000 / 500 = $31.19 margin needed to open pair

GBP/USD 0.1 lot
    1:100
    1.9828 x 10,000 / 100 = $198.28 margin needed to open pair
    1:500
    1.9828 x 10,000 / 500 = $39.66 margin needed to open pair

Please change u leverage at trader cabinet. Use 1:500 leverage.
    1:100 needed more free margin before u can trade.

Thanks

8. The Following User Says Thank You to nonamer For This Useful Post:

Director of FXOpen Aus FXOjafar's Avatar
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Hello.
    any help please!
    Thanks
    You need 1:500 leverage when trading with a small account. Log in to the MyFXOpen area and go to settings/personal to change your leverage.
    Jafar Calley - Director
    FXOpen AU Pty Ltd
    Level 26 • 1 Bligh Street
    Sydney NSW 2000
    Australia
    AFSL:412871 ABN:61 143 678 719
    http://www.fxopenaus.com

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

if we withdraw our own money,it should be ok ? why not.
    I do understand if fxopen created a policy that welcome bonus $25 can't be withdrawn unless 10 lot traded.
    what do you think ?

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

because they need to make some money back, for every trade you make they make money as well from the spread. And they also need to keep more active members, and hol long do you think they would last if they would just give everyone 20$

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Nothing u re right ,there are doing the right thing,because b4 people use to open multiple accounts jsut for wastage...

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

ok if i`ll deposit 25, then i`ll get welcome bonus+100post bonus
    i think i`ll be able to withdraw only my 25
    am i right?

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IndigoSUN View Post
    am i right?
    Sure you can, But when you do that, they will also remove the 25$ welcome bonus, leaving your account with only 25$ posting bonus. If you haven't made any trade, that is.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fireflies View Post
    Sure you can, But when you do that, they will also remove the 25$ welcome bonus, leaving your account with only 25$ posting bonus. If you haven't made any trade, that is.
    No, if u withdraw before reach 10lot trade, all bonus will removed.

Quote Originally Posted by IndigoSUN View Post
    am i right?
    yes, u only will able to withdraw u own deposited + profit if u still not reach 10 lot trade. The welcome bonus n posting bonus will removed automatically after u withdraw approved unless u reach 10lot trade, the welcome bonus can withdraw but posting bonus will stay in u account till end (cant withdrawable even after u reach 10 lot trade)

Thanks

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Can we trade only by using the posting bonus?

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast