BUY FXO Forum Shares
1316
Shares in the BANK:
We BuyWe Sell
$1.8836$1.9419
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 27

Thread: what Happened to my balance?

  1. #1
    In Profit
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    119
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Question what Happened to my balance?

    Hello, I opened a standard account and funded it through egold. I have not traded with this account. several bonuses plus my deposits amounted to $85 earlier today. account opening bonus $25, 100 forum post bonus $25(I guessed) and my deposits $35. I made a withdrawal of $15 today and was surprised to see $45 as my balance. Please can someone out there tell me what has happened to my account balance., because I was expecting to still have $70 as my balance !

  2. #2
    In Profit
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    108
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    look there at fxopen manager , send him a PM

  3. #3
    Denis Peganov, FXOpen Development Director cool user FXOpen Manager's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    On the moon
    Posts
    10,853
    FXO Shares
    58
    FXO Bonus
    470.989
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 474 Times in 186 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by goldenbody View Post
    Hello, I opened a standard account and funded it through egold. I have not traded with this account. several bonuses plus my deposits amounted to $85 earlier today. account opening bonus $25, 100 forum post bonus $25(I guessed) and my deposits $35. I made a withdrawal of $15 today and was surprised to see $45 as my balance. Please can someone out there tell me what has happened to my account balance., because I was expecting to still have $70 as my balance !
    If you make withdrawal before completing 10 lots round trades all the bonuses are voided.

  4. #4
    Super Moderator nonamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    from no where
    Posts
    3,135
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    2.544
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 150 Times in 110 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by goldenbody View Post
    Hello, I opened a standard account and funded it through egold. I have not traded with this account. several bonuses plus my deposits amounted to $85 earlier today. account opening bonus $25, 100 forum post bonus $25(I guessed) and my deposits $35. I made a withdrawal of $15 today and was surprised to see $45 as my balance. Please can someone out there tell me what has happened to my account balance., because I was expecting to still have $70 as my balance !
    Hi

    Please check this
    ---> source link : http://fxopen.com/OurPromotions.aspx

    NEW RULE UPDATE
    WELCOME BONUS + POSTING BONUS

    All account had following bonus in their trading account -

    25$ posting bonus after reach 100 post (cannot withdrawable till end)
    50 posting bonus after reach 1000post (cannot withdrawable till end)
    25$ welcome bonus (can withdraw after make 10lot trades)

    Need completing 10 lot trade (each trade must closed +/-4pips) before can make any withdraw. If you withdraw from your account, without completing 10 lots round trades , your bonus amount will be voided from the account. Note: You may open up to 10 bonus accounts. If you open more than 10 accounts, any accounts after the 10th account will have the bonus amount removed.

    Thanks

  5. #5
    Bullish
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    52
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    But admin he made a deposit of $35. I thought it is allowed to widraw the deposit made if we decided to use the bonus.

  6. #6
    Super Moderator nonamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    from no where
    Posts
    3,135
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    2.544
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 150 Times in 110 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by raketeer_mom View Post
    But admin he made a deposit of $35. I thought it is allowed to widraw the deposit made if we decided to use the bonus.
    As i said this is new rule implement this week.

  7. #7
    In Profit
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    146
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nonamer View Post
    Hi

    Please check this
    ---> source link : http://fxopen.com/OurPromotions.aspx

    NEW RULE UPDATE
    WELCOME BONUS + POSTING BONUS

    All account had following bonus in their trading account -

    25$ posting bonus after reach 100 post (cannot withdrawable till end)
    50 posting bonus after reach 1000post (cannot withdrawable till end)
    25$ welcome bonus (can withdraw after make 10lot trades)

    Need completing 10 lot trade (each trade must closed +/-4pips) before can make any withdraw. If you withdraw from your account, without completing 10 lots round trades , your bonus amount will be voided from the account. Note: You may open up to 10 bonus accounts. If you open more than 10 accounts, any accounts after the 10th account will have the bonus amount removed.

    Thanks
    Hello moderator,
    What I understand is that we have to make 100 operations with 0.1 lots positions before we can make withdrawals? Also we can open 10 different bonus accounts with the same name, same computer/IP?

  8. #8
    Super Moderator nonamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    from no where
    Posts
    3,135
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    2.544
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 150 Times in 110 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by haili5 View Post
    Hello moderator,
    What I understand is that we have to make 100 operations with 0.1 lots positions before we can make withdrawals? Also we can open 10 different bonus accounts with the same name, same computer/IP?
    Yes,
    100 trade x 0.1lot (must closed +/-4pips each trade)
    U can open 10 account with bonus with same name, same computer/IP.

    Thanks

  9. #9
    In Profit
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    119
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Angry This is Not Fair

    I still believe that this policy of fx open is not fair, at least i have deposited into the account, What i had in mind was to withdraw from what i deposited and not from any of the bonus thererin, out of $35 I had I withdrew just $15. Fx Open this policy is not fair at all!
    sm_upset

  10. #10
    Super Moderator nonamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    from no where
    Posts
    3,135
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    2.544
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 150 Times in 110 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by goldenbody View Post
    I still believe that this policy of fx open is not fair, at least i have deposited into the account, What i had in mind was to withdraw from what i deposited and not from any of the bonus thererin, out of $35 I had I withdrew just $15. Fx Open this policy is not fair at all!
    sm_upset
    Please read new rule about welcome bonus at promotion pages
    ---->

    # Open new Standard account and receive 25$ as a bonus.

    Standard account minimum trading volume is 0.1 lot (10000 points of base currency) and maximum trading volume is 1000 lot per 1 trade. 1 pip with 1 standard lot trade is equal to 10USD approximately.

    * 25$ is withdrawable after making 10 lots of trade volume.

    If you withdraw from your account, without completing 10 lots round trades , your bonus amount will be voided from the account. Note: You may open up to 10 bonus accounts. If you open more than 10 accounts, any accounts after the 10th account will have the bonus amount removed.

    Note: there are no longer any IP address or PC restrictions on opening accounts. You may open as many accounts as you like.

    # Open new Micro account and receive 1$ as a bonus.

    Micro account minimum trading volume is 0.1 micro lot (100 points of base currency) and maximum trading volume is 1000 micro lots per 1 trade. 1 pip with 1 micro lot trade is equal to 10 cents approximately. Balance on Micro accounts is indicated in cents.

    * 1$ is withdrawable after making 1000 micro lots of trade volume.

    If you withdraw from your account, without completing 1000 lots round trades , your bonus amount will be voided from the account. Note: You may open up to 10 bonus accounts. If you open more than 10 accounts, any accounts after the 10th account will have the bonus amount removed.

  11. #11
    In Profit
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    146
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Hello Moderator,
    I think this new rule is a difficult one. It is going to make things difficult; that is it's going to put many traders in a very tight corner. Can't Fxopen review/look into it or give it a second thought? To make things a little bit easier for traders. Thanks

  12. #12
    In Profit walidfxopen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    M'sila from Algeria, المسيلة بـ ال
    Posts
    199
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    contact the manager by using Private Message

  13. #13
    Bullish
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    52
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Hi admin, it is being said that we can open ten accounts with the same name, same address and same IP adress. Can I also use the same email address for those ten accounts?

  14. #14
    Director of FXOpen Aus FXOjafar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    3,323
    FXO Shares
    50
    FXO Bonus
    1.463
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 79 Times in 51 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by raketeer_mom View Post
    Hi admin, it is being said that we can open ten accounts with the same name, same address and same IP adress. Can I also use the same email address for those ten accounts?
    Yes you can. Just open the additional accounts via the MyFXOpen area.
    Jafar Calley - Director
    FXOpen AU Pty Ltd
    Level 26 • 1 Bligh Street
    Sydney NSW 2000
    Australia
    AFSL:412871 ABN:61 143 678 719
    http://www.fxopenaus.com

  15. #15
    Bullish
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    93
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    well i am still upset with new rule on withdrawaing profits over posting bonus
    10 pots trade min is too much..
    well hope the manager will look after and reduce the min trades to withdraw bprofit on bonus

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Disclaimer
2005-2017 © FXOpen All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective owners.

Risk Warning:: Trading on the Forex market involves substantial risks, including complete possible loss of funds and other losses and is not suitable for all members. Clients should make an independent judgment as to whether trading is appropriate for them in the light of their financial condition, investment experience, risk tolerance and other factors.

FXOpen Markets Limited, a company duly registered in Nevis under the company No. C 42235. FXOpen is a member of The Financial Commission.

FXOpen AU Pty Ltd., a company authorised and regulated by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC). AFSL 412871ABN 61 143 678 719.

FXOpen Ltd. a company registered in England and Wales under company number 07273392 and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (previously, the Financial Services Authority) under FCA firm reference number 579202.

FXOpen does not provide services for United States residents.

Join us