BUY FXO Forum Shares
1316
Shares in the BANK:
We BuyWe Sell
$1.8495$1.9067
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20

Thread: MyFXOpen area upgrades

  1. #1
    Denis Peganov, FXOpen Development Director cool user FXOpen Manager's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    On the moon
    Posts
    11,117
    FXO Shares
    58
    FXO Bonus
    470.989
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 474 Times in 186 Posts

    Lightbulb MyFXOpen area upgrades

    Dear Clients,
    We are pleased to announce several upgrades to the MyFXOpen area.

    If you need to open a second account, you may now do so via the "Add new Account" menu. Choose the type of account you require from the submenu, then follow the instructions.

    If you have several accounts under the same email address, you can now check the status of all your accounts in the same cabinet without the requirement to log out and log in again to change accounts. Simply choose the account you wish to perform operations on via the list in the top right corner.

  2. #2
    Bullish
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    88
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    good to see that
    though i have just one acct with you
    i would like know whether i can handle both miniacct as well as standard acct thru same?

  3. #3

  4. #4
    Intraday Master fxind_cs1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Di depan monitor
    Posts
    324
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    The "ADD NEW ACCOUNT" feature still got bug. After finished registering, the new account did not create and the website give error message "WARNING .... ". Hope this help

  5. #5
    Director of FXOpen Aus FXOjafar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    3,482
    FXO Shares
    50
    FXO Bonus
    1.463
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 80 Times in 52 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    If one of my referals opened a new account with that feature ,
    Will the new account be a referal for me also ?
    No. New accounts opened via the cabinet will not become a referral of someone.

    Quote Originally Posted by fxind_cs1 View Post
    The "ADD NEW ACCOUNT" feature still got bug. After finished registering, the new account did not create and the website give error message "WARNING .... ". Hope this help
    Try again. If it still happens, please send me via PM as much detail about the error as possible such as the URL, type of account you are trying to open and the last successful stage of account opening before the error etc...
    Jafar Calley - Director
    FXOpen AU Pty Ltd
    Level 26 • 1 Bligh Street
    Sydney NSW 2000
    Australia
    AFSL:412871 ABN:61 143 678 719
    http://www.fxopenaus.com

  6. #6
    Moderator cool user DuHeng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5,291
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    15.280
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 34 Times in 27 Posts

    Default

    New Account Status displayed Not Verified, old account has been Verified.
    It's necessary to re-upload ID document? or a bug?

  7. #7
    Intraday Master fxind_cs1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Di depan monitor
    Posts
    324
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RebateFX.com View Post
    Try again. If it still happens, please send me via PM as much detail about the error as possible such as the URL, type of account you are trying to open and the last successful stage of account opening before the error etc...
    Working fine right now, thank you

  8. #8
    Elder Analyst
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    823
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    great news really

  9. #9
    Bullish
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    97
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    thats great, is there a way one can cause the other accounts to be incorporated into the first or 1 account?

  10. #10
    In Profit
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    100
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lifesdream View Post
    good to see that
    though i have just one acct with you
    i would like know whether i can handle both miniacct as well as standard acct thru same?
    I agree with you that's right

  11. #11
    Elder Analyst elsehaimy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    571
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    due to this upgrade , you can add new account & have 25 $ welcome bonus again ( after 100 $ deposit ) .
    Last edited by elsehaimy; 09-05-2009 at 02:37 PM.



    To get full support about fxopen & opening an account

    click here

  12. #12
    In Profit
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    109
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by elsehaimy View Post
    due to this upgrade , you can add new account & have 25 $ welcome bonus again ( after 100 $ deposit ) .
    i think the 25$ welcome bonus is given once for each individual ... or did i get this one wrong ???

  13. #13
    Super Moderator nonamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    from no where
    Posts
    3,302
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    2.544
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 152 Times in 111 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jitax View Post
    i think the 25$ welcome bonus is given once for each individual ... or did i get this one wrong ???
    Welcome bonus are different with posting bonus

    Welcome bonus --->
    You may open up to 10 bonus accounts. If you open more than 10 accounts, any accounts after the 10th account will have the bonus amount and profit removed manually by operator.

    Posting bonus ---->
    Only get 1 time per person.

  14. #14
    In Profit
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    101
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nonamer View Post
    Welcome bonus are different with posting bonus

    Welcome bonus --->
    You may open up to 10 bonus accounts. If you open more than 10 accounts, any accounts after the 10th account will have the bonus amount and profit removed manually by operator.

    Posting bonus ---->
    Only get 1 time per person.
    Hi, I am a bit confused. Does it mean that one can open up to 10 standard accounts to get the $25 bonus 10 times? Please clarify thanks.

  15. #15
    Super Moderator nonamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    from no where
    Posts
    3,302
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    2.544
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 152 Times in 111 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by forumplace View Post
    Hi, I am a bit confused. Does it mean that one can open up to 10 standard accounts to get the $25 bonus 10 times? Please clarify thanks.
    Check here ---> http://www.fxopen.com/OurPromotions.aspx

    Note: You may open up to 10 bonus accounts. If you open more than 10 accounts, any accounts after the 10th account will have the bonus amount and profit removed manually by operator.

    Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Disclaimer
2005-2016 © FXOpen All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective owners.

Risk Warning:: Trading on the Forex market involves substantial risks, including complete possible loss of funds and other losses and is not suitable for all members. Clients should make an independent judgment as to whether trading is appropriate for them in the light of their financial condition, investment experience, risk tolerance and other factors.

FXOpen Markets Limited, a company duly registered in Nevis under the company No. C 42235. FXOpen is a member of The Financial Commission.

FXOpen AU Pty Ltd., a company authorised and regulated by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC). AFSL 412871ABN 61 143 678 719.

FXOpen Ltd. a company registered in England and Wales under company number 07273392 and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (previously, the Financial Services Authority) under FCA firm reference number 579202.

FXOpen does not provide services for United States residents.

Join us